Palm Springs| Rancho Mirage
Eat and Play Steakhouse Sunday Brunch Free Slot Play Offer
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage
Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs
December 3, 2023 – December 1, 2024
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage and Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs (known as “ACCRM” and “ACCPS” respectively in the Promotion Rules) will offer new or existing ACE Club members the opportunity to purchase food and/or non-alcoholic beverages at The Steakhouse Sunday Brunch and receive a Free Slot Play offer. Free Slot Play offers will be based on the total pre-tax amount purchased, excluding alcohol. Patrons will be notified of this offer via websites, property signage, and/or social media.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
At the Steakhouse Sunday Brunch, upon tendering their check, eligible patrons will be issued a Free Slot Play voucher offer valued at $25.00 or $50.00, based on the total amount of their check.
This offer is valid as follows:
· One voucher for $25.00 in Free Slot Play will be issued to a patron for purchases of $50.00 – $149.99 in food and/or non-alcoholic beverage purchases at The Steakhouse.
· One voucher for $50.00 in Free Slot Play will be issued to a patron for purchases of $150.00 or more in food and/or non-alcoholic beverage purchases at The Steakhouse.
· This offer will be available on each Sunday Brunch at The Steakhouse from 10:00am – 2:00pm, during the promotional period, excluding major holidays.
· Only valid on purchases made with cash, credit card, debit card, gift card (Agua Caliente Gift Card, Visa Gift Card, etc.) or check. Full or partial casino comps, room charges, points, and resort credits are not eligible payment types and will not qualify for this promotion.
· Food and/or non-alcoholic beverage transactions cannot be combined in order to receive voucher offer.
· Final date to earn the voucher offer is November 24, 2024. Patrons will have until December 1, 2024 to claim their Free Slot Play at the applicableACE Club during operating hours.
· Limit one (1) Free Slot Play voucher offer per qualifying Steakhouse Sunday Brunch transaction.
· Patrons may only redeem one (1) Free Slot Play Voucher offer per promotional day.
· Vouchers issued at The Steakhouse in Rancho Mirage are redeemable at the ACE Club at Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage each day during operating hours only.
· Vouchers issued at The Steakhouse in Palm Springs are redeemable at the ACE Club at Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs each day during operating hours only.
· Guests are not required to be an ACE Club member to receive a Free Slot Play voucher offer but will be required to be or become a member to redeem them.
· Free Slot Play voucher offers are valid 24 hours from date/time of redemption at the ACE Club.
· Each voucher will include an area for The Steakhouse Team Member to record the following information:
o Date of issuance
o Patron’s full name and ACE Club Number
o Check number, Team Member initials and gaming license number
THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY:
1. Must be or become an ACE Club member to redeem Free Slot Play Voucher offer.
2. Must be 21 years or older and have valid photo ID to redeem voucher offer.
3. Restricted players will not be eligible to participate in this promotion.
4. Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued Gaming license are not eligible to participate.
5. Eligible payment types are cash, credit card, debit card, gift card (Agua Caliente, Visa Gift Card, etc.) or check.
6. Free Slot Play will be valid 24 hours from redemption at the ACE Club.
7. Patrons will have until December 1, 2024 to claim their Free Slot Play at the applicable ACE Club during operating hours.
8. Patrons may only redeem one (1) Free Slot Play Voucher offer per promotional day.
9. Full or partial casino comps, room charges, points, and resort credits are not eligible payment types and will not qualify for this promotion.
10. Offers for complimentary alcohol will not be included as part of this promotion.
11. Agua Caliente Casinos, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
12. ACE, Edge, and Elite Cards are the property of ACBCI. Use of these cards constitutes acceptance of the Rules of the ACE Club and will also be advertised within the ACE Club brochures.
13. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion
14. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
15. The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
16. Direct marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing offer and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate.
17. Facsimiles or reproduction of direct marketing offers will not be accepted; any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
18. All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
19. All promotions/notifications will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of internal controls, policies, and procedures.
20. Agua Caliente Casinos will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located throughout each Casino.
21. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
22. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission (hereinafter referred to as ACGC) retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.