SMS Opt-In Free Play Promotion
Agua Caliente Casinos
July 1st , 2022 – September 30th, 2022
Agua Caliente Casinos will offer ACE Players Club Members Free Play offers for opting in to SMS messages with Agua Caliente Casinos. In order to receive the Free Play offers, ACE Players Club Members must opt-in to SMS messaging with Agua Caliente Casinos. ACE Players Club Members can redeem a one-time offer during the promotional period of July 1st, 2022 – September 30th, 2022. The Free Play will be pre-loaded onto the player’s ACE Players Club Card after they opt-in to SMS messaging. A notation will be made in the player’s ACE Players Club account to confirm the Free Play has been loaded. ACE Players Club Members will receive a SMS message notifying them when their Free Play is loaded. The SMS will include the amount of Free Play and the timing they have to use the Free Play at the casino of their choice.
Offers will be provided according to the below schedule:
· Qualified ACE Players Club Members will receive a pre-loaded Free Play offer after opting-in to SMS messaging. Database Marketing will manage the loading of the Free Play offers on to each applicable player account.
· Qualified ACE Players Club Members may redeem one (1) pre-loaded Free Play offer. Free Play offers may not be combined for use in one (1) promotional day.
· Free Play will be tiered by card level, the structure is listed below:
|SMS Opt-In Free Play Promotion|
|July 1st, 2022 – September 30th, 2022|
|Card Level||Free Play Amount|
|ACE||$25 Free Play|
|Edge||$50 Free Play|
|Elite||$100 Free Play|
1. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
2. Must be an ACE Players Club Member to participate.
3. When applicable, Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued Gaming license are not eligible to participate (except for Poker).
4. Restricted patrons are not eligible to participate.
5. ACE Players Club Members must opt-in to SMS to receive messages from Agua Caliente Casinos.
6. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
7. The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
8. Direct marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing offer and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate
9. Agua Caliente Casinos, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
10. Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize (i.e. driver’s license, government-issued Photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport: Federal Regulations prohibit the copying or scanning of military or military dependent identification cards). Winners must also show their ACE Players Club Card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security Card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
11. All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
12. All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of Internal Controls, Policies, and Procedures.
13. Agua Caliente Casinos must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within each Casino.
14. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on Agua Caliente Casinos website. The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
15. Free Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
o $1 – $100 – Expires 24 hours
16. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
1. Any promotional award variance(s) will be immediately reported to the on-site ACGC Gaming Regulatory office.
2. All reports to be provided to the Agua Caliente Gaming Commission upon request.
3. Marketing collateral must be retained for five (5) years. Either an electronic copy or a hard copy must be retained.
4. In the event an approved promotion is in progress and casino management has determined that an immediate cancellation or revision to the approved promotion is necessary, a written notification, approved by the Assistant General Manager or above and the Director of Special Events or above shall be submitted to the “on site” ACGC Regulatory Department. If the immediate requirement to cancel or revise an approved promotion occurs during Holidays or weekends, the Assistant General Manager or above and/or the Director of Special Events may approve the written change notification through email. The approved written notification will include the detailed revision or notice of cancellation and must be signed for acknowledgement by the “on site” ACGC Regulatory Agent. A copy of the acknowledged notification and explanation memo must be immediately forwarded to the ACGC Compliance Department, Compliance Manager. A copy of the “Revised” promotion including the revision and/or cancellation notification with all signatures will immediately be forwarded to the ACGC Compliance Department for ACGC approval.