Poker Room Football Nights
September 9, 2021 to January 9, 2022
Play poker during Monday, Thursday & Sunday Night games. When either team scores, EVERYBODY WINS!
Touchdown Payout $75 live chips
Field Goal Payout $40 live chips
MONDAY, THURSDAY & SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage
September 9, 2021 to January 9, 2022
The Poker Room at Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage (ACRCSRM) will award $40 for Field Goals and $75 for Touchdowns during Monday Night Football Game Broadcasts to live Texas Hold‘em Games and Omaha Games (Tournament tables not included).
Here’s How It Works
Beginning September 9, 2021 through January 9, 2022, during Monday, Thursday & Sunday Night Football Game(s) Broadcasted, when either football team scores a Field Goal, all live Poker Games (excluding Tournament tables) will receive a “Splash the Pot” of $40 in Live Chips. When either team scores a Touchdown, all live Poker Games (excluding Tournament Tables) will receive a “Splash the Pot” of $75 in Live Chips.
TABLE SELECTION RULES:
- Tournament tables are not included in this Promotion.
- All live Poker Games (excluding Tournaments tables) will receive a “Splash the Pot” of $75 in Live Chips for Touchdowns and $40 in Live Chips for Field Goals.
- The winner of the next hand played at each table will be the winner of the “Splash the Pot” Live Chips given to the table.
- Eligible live Poker Games must have a minimum of five (5) players.
- Poker players who have not paid the blinds are not eligible to participate.
- Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of any player or collect any awards on behalf of any player.
- Employees of ACRCSRM, ACCPS, and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are eligible to participate and may buy-in and play according to the ACBCI Casino Operations Gambling Policy.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI, ACCRS Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The promotion will be administered in accordance with ACBCI System of Internal Controls policies and procedures.
- ACRCSRM is not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- The Casino will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the casino.
- For each award or prize won, the Poker Department employee will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date and time of the promotion, the table where the prize was paid, and the award or prize won, along with the Poker Department Supervisor & Cashiers Signatures and I.D. numbers.
- Players must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Prior to the start of this promotion surveillance will be notified.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & policies & Procedures.
- Do not have to be or become an ACE Players Club member to win.
- A rules poster and/or rack card brochure will be available for public viewing for the duration of this promotion.