Poker Monthly Qualifier Tournaments
APRIL 1, 2023 – MARCH 27, 2024
Win a share of $4,000 CASH Every Month
Plus win a seat to the Anniversary Qualifiers Tournament in March 2024.
Last Wednesday of the Month
POKER TOURNAMENT PLAYER’S
MONTHLY QUALIFIER TOURNAMENTS
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa – Rancho Mirage
April 1, 2023 to March 27, 2024
Here’s How It Works: The Poker room at Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage (ACRM) will hold Poker Tournament Player’s Monthly Qualifier Tournaments for players who have qualified by playing at least three (3) poker tournament(s) during the month (any month, but each month is individual to qualify for). There will be (1) one $4,000-dollar monthly qualifier poker tournament to play each month. The starting time is 3pm. Players that finish in the top ten places on any of these Poker Tournament Player’s Monthly Qualifier Tournaments will be entered to play in our Poker Tournament Player’s Anniversary Qualifiers Tournament in March 2024. Below is how the money for these Poker Tournament Player’s Monthly Qualifier Tournaments are collected. We will collect $10 dollars from the buy-ins for all Daily Tournaments, Nightly Tournaments and Weekend Tournaments (Saturdays and Sundays).
Tournament Control Sheet(s):
The dollars allocated for the Prize Pool (i.e. portion of Tournament Buy-Ins along with Tournament Rebuys) along with dollars allocated for the house rake (i.e. what is allocated for the Poker Room Revenue along with what is allocated for the Dealers Tips) are listed on the Tournament Control Sheet. There will also be a separate box that will have the amount collected for the Poker Tournament Player’s Monthly Qualifier Tournaments. This money collected during each tournament will be sent to the main cage with a Cashier Voucher that will state this money is for the Poker Tournament Player’s Monthly Qualifier Tournaments.
SEATING & SIGN UPS:
We have limited seating in the Poker Room. There will be 4 tables or (40) seats available at the start of each tournament event. Players may sign up to play starting 2 hours before the start of each event. If we fill all 40 seats available we will use the alternate list format for players waiting to play to enter the tournament as other players get knocked out of the event. New players wanting to play will have up to (1) hour after the start of the tournament to sign up to play. All players waiting on the alternate list will get an opportunity to play. They will also start with the same amount of chips and have the same option to buy the “add on” chips to begin their play in these event(s).
The tournaments will be held on the last Wednesday of each month. A tournament schedule will be posted in the ACRM Poker Room. The Schedule is as follows:
April 26, 2023
May 31, 2023
June 28, 2023
August 30, 2023
September 27, 2023
October 25, 2023
November 29, 2023
December 27, 2023
January 31, 2024
February 28, 2024
To qualify for and participate in any one of these tournaments, a participant must have played at least three (3) times during the month (each month is separate one time play to qualify) in one of our (cash buy-in) poker tournaments to be eligible to participate in our end of the month Poker Tournament Player’s Monthly Qualifier Tournament. Their play will be recorded each time they play a cash Buy-in Tournament by the player having their ACE Players Club card swiped by the tournament cashier or above when they sign up to play in one of our tournaments during the month or if they do not have a player’s card we will keep track of all the names written down on the tournament control sheet for each tournament.
Prize Structure: The prize pool consists of $4,000 for each month’s qualifier poker tournament. The top ten (10) players will receive $400 cash prizes each.
Registration and Dealers Tokes:
Participants must register in person with the Poker Room Cashier in the Poker Room on the day of the tournament. Our registration fee will be as follows: We will take $25 dollars from each Add-on for the house rake. This will be on the poker control sheets. The money from the poker bank does not comingle with the tournament bank box. All add-ons are kept in this separate tournament bank box. At the end of the tournament, the Poker Floor Supervisor will reconcile the paperwork with the tournament cashier. The dealers will receive $15 dollars from each poker tournament add-on. This tip money for the dealers will be collected at the cashier cage during the registration period and then dropped in a locked tip box at the end of the poker tournament by the tournament supervisor to be reconciled at the main cage per our poker room internal controls.
1. Employees of ACRM, ACCPS, and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are eligible to participate and play according to ACBCI Casino Operations Gambling Policy.
2. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
3. Each player will receive $12,000 in Tournament chips before the beginning of the Tournament. At the beginning of the tournament players will be able to “add-on” to their chip count by purchasing $25,000 in tournament chips for $40.00. The “add on” money will be divided with $15 dollars for the poker dealer’s tokes and $25 dollars for the house rake. Tournament chips have no cash value. Each chip is assigned a denomination as follows: Green – $25, Blue – $100, Pink – $500, Yellow – $1,000, Red – $5,000, Gray – $25,000.
4. For each award or prize won, the Poker Department employee will enter the following information on the Winner’s Log: date and time of the promotion, winner’s name, and prize amount won, along with the Poker Department employee’s signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
5. Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
6. ACRM and ACCPS reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
7. ACRM will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the casino.
8. Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of the invited patron or collect any awards on behalf of the invited patron.
9. The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
10. The tournament format will be Texas Hold Em.
11. A rules rack card and/or a rules poster will be available for public viewing at ACRCSRM for the duration of this promotion.
12. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
13. Tournament will be administered in accordance with all applicable internal controls, policies and procedures.
14. Participants may only win once per month.
for ACGC approval.