FOOTBALL HIGH HAND FRENZY
Exclusively in the Poker Room at Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage
September 7, 2023 – February 4, 2024
Beginning at 1 PM on Sundays and 5 PM on Thursdays
Play Texas Hold’ Em on Sunday afternoons and Thursday nights during football broadcasts and win live Poker Chip prizes!
How it Works:
During the broadcast game, when any team scores a touchdown or field goal, the player with the current high hand in the Poker Room will win a prize of live poker chips.
- When a player wins the prize amount, the table the player is playing at will win that same amount, but will play for it from a “Splash the Pot” for the next available hand played. The winner of that next hand will win that “Splash the Pot” live poker chip prize.
- If no one makes a subsequent qualifying hand (Flush or better – must use both hole cards) before there is another score in the game, then the winner of the last high hand and the table they are playing at will win again.
- Limited to live poker games, not tournaments.
Texas Hold’ Em
• Touchdowns – $50 in live chips
• Field Goals – $30 in live chips
• Safeties – $100 in live chips
FOOTBALL HIGH HAND FRENZY – POKER PROMOTION
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage
September 7th, 2023 through February 4th, 2024
The Poker Room at Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage (ACCRM) is offering poker players a chance to win live poker chip prizes every Sunday afternoon and Thursday night during NFL broadcast games from September 7th, 2023 through January 4th, 2024.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Beginning at 1:00PM on Sundays, and 5:00PM on Thursdays, during the promotional period, the Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will announce in the Poker Room that the Football High Hand Frenzy poker promotion will begin. The Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will begin to record and prominently display the highest (poker value) qualifying hand for all active Texas Hold’ Em games in the Poker Room.
· Texas Hold’ Em – Flush or better (must use both hole cards)
· During the broadcast game, when any team scores a touchdown or field goal, the player with the current high hand in the Poker Room will win a prize of live poker chips.
· When a player wins the prize amount, the table the player is playing at will win that same amount, but will play for it from a “Splash the Pot” for the next available hand played. The winner of that next hand will win that “Splash the Pot” live poker chip prize.
· If no one makes a subsequent qualifying hand (see above listed qualifying games/hands) before there is another score in the game, then the winner of the last high hand and the table they are playing at will win again.
· Limited to live poker games, not tournaments.
· The prize amounts are as follows:
o Texas Hold’ Em:
§ Touchdowns – $50 in live chips
§ Field Goals – $30 in live chips
§ Safeties – $100 in live chips
HIGH HAND RULES:
1. A Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will maintain a chronological list of the high hands and corresponding player’s names on display boards for each hourly segment for all active Texas Hold’ Em games. Once a high hand has been established, the next high hand made before a score in the football game occurs must beat the current high hand posted to be eligible to win. (No ties).
2. In the event of a tie on the first high-hand made, the prize funds will be evenly divided and distributed. Once the money is given to the table for a Splash the Pot to occur then the winner of that hand will win the pot with the splash the pot money included. If there is a tie on the winning pot then all the money will be split evenly.
3. The participant with the highest hand in any active Texas Hold’ Em game must be playing at a live poker table to win.
4. The minimum qualification high hand will be a Flush or better in Texas Hold’ Em. Both hole cards must be used to qualify.
5. To qualify, all hands must be played to completion, all bets and raises must have been called and all blinds must have been paid.
6. Eligible poker tables must have a minimum of five (5) active players.
7. Must be present to win.
8. If no one makes the qualifying hand before the next score is achieved, the previous high hand winner and table will win again.
9. Live chip “Splash the Pot” prizes are as follows:
a. Texas Hold’ Em – Touchdowns $50, Field Goals $30, and Safeties $100.
10. All “Splash the Pot” live chip prizes will be paid in $5 and $25 denomination live chips.
11. In the event there is a score in the game and NFL Officials are reviewing the score to determine if the score is valid and another poker player achieves a higher hand than the hand displayed on the high hand display board, the Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will wait to determine the winner until the NFL Officials determine the outcome of the score. If the NFL Officials determine that the score is valid, then the poker player with high hand at the time the score occurred will win and the poker player with the new higher hand will immediately become the high hand leader until the next game score. If the score does not count, then the poker player with the high hand at the time the score occurred will not win, and the poker player with the higher hand will immediately become the high hand leader until the next game score.
12. Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of any player or collect any awards on behalf of any player.
13. Valid for hands received in Texas Hold’ Em games only.
1. Must be 21 years or older to participate.
2. Players do not have to be or become an ACE Club member to win.
3. Employees of the Poker Department are not eligible to participate.
4. Restricted Players are not eligible to participate.
5. Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are eligible to participate and may buy-in and play according to the ACBCI Casino Operations Gambling Policy.
6. For each award or prize won, the Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will enter the following information on the Winners Log: The date and time of the promotion, the table where the prize was paid, and the award or prize won. The Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) and the Poker Cashier shall each sign the log with name and gaming license number, attesting to the prize distribution.
7. Agua Caliente Casinos, the ACBCI, its employees, etc. are held harmless from the award or use of the prize.
8. Ace, Edge, or Elite Cards are the property of Agua Caliente Casinos. Use of these cards constitutes acceptance of the Rules of the ACE Players Club and will also be advertised within the ACE Players Club Brochure.
9. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
10. Direct marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct mail letter and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discounts or group rates.
11. Facsimiles or reproductions of direct marketing offers will not be accepted; any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
12. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
13. Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to” tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
14. All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of internal controls, policies, and procedures.
15. All patron dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
16. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide their social security number and/or W-9 Form (if applicable) prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
17. Agua Caliente Casinos will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must be located within each Casino.
18. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Poker Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
19. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission (hereinafter referred to as ACGC) retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the tribe.