High Hand Frenzy NFL Playoff Games
January 2, 2022 – January 31, 2022
Field Goals $60
Field Goals $25
“High Hand Frenzy”
NFL Playoff Games For Poker
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage
January 2nd through January 31st, 2022
The Poker Room at Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage (ACRCSRM) is offering poker players a chance to win cash prizes every Saturday anzd Sunday afternoon during (select) NFL Playoff Games broadcast games from Jan 15th through January 30th , 2022.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Beginning Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays (One ½ hour prior to the game starting). The Poker Supervisor or above will announce in the Poker Room that the Football High Hand Frenzy Poker Promotion will begin and the Poker Supervisor or above will begin to record and prominently display the highest (Poker value) hand for all active Omaha & Texas Hold ‘Em games in the Poker Room. Flush or Better in Hold ‘Em. (Must use both hole cards) & Full House or Better in Omaha.
During the broadcast game, when any team scores a touchdown or field goal, the player with the current High Hand in the poker room will win a cash prize. The prize amount for Hold ‘Em are: Touchdowns are $75 dollars and for Field Goals are $50 dollars and for Omaha are: Touchdowns are $50 and Field Goals are $25. When a player wins the prize amount, then the table that the player was playing at will win that same amount, but will play for it from a “Splash the Pot” for the next available hand played. The winner of that next hand will win that “Splash the Pot” money. Limited to live poker games, not tournaments.
If no one makes a subsequent qualifying hand (Flush or Better for Hold ‘Em and Full House or Better in Omaha) before there is another score in the game, then the winner of the last High Hand and the table they are playing at will win again.
HIGH HAND RULES:
- A Poker Room Supervisor or above will maintain a chronological list of the High Hands and corresponding participant’s names on display boards for each hourly segment for all active Omaha & Texas Hold ‘Em Games. Once a High Hand has been established (in/and or either game), the next High Hand made before a score in the football game occurs must beat the current High Hand posted to be eligible to win. (No ties).
- The participant with the highest hand in any active Omaha or Texas Hold ‘Em game must be playing at a live Poker table.
- The minimum qualification High Hand will be a Full House or Better in Omaha and Flush or Better in Hold ‘Em. Both hole cards must be used to qualify.
- To qualify, all hands must be played to completion, and all bets and raises must have been called.
- Eligible poker tables must have a minimum of 5 players.
- Must be present to win.
- If no one makes the qualifying hand before the next score is achieved, the previous High Hand winner and table will win again.
- Cash prizes are as follows: Omaha Touchdowns $50 and Field goals are $25 and Hold ’Em Touchdowns are $75 and Field Goals are $50.
- In the event there is a score in the game, and NFL Officials are reviewing the score to determine whether the score is valid or not and another Poker Player achieves a higher hand than the hand displayed on the High Hand display board, the Poker Supervisor or above will wait to determine the winner until the NFL Officials determine the outcome of the score. If the NFL Officials determine that the score is valid, then the Poker Player with High Hand at the time the score occurred will win and the Poker Player with the new higher hand will immediately become the High Hand leader until the next game score. If the score does not count, then the Poker Player with the High Hand at the time the score occurred will not win, and the Poker Player with the higher hand will immediately become the High Hand leader until the next game score.
- In the event of a tie on the first High Hand made, the prize funds will be evenly divided and distributed.
- Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of any player or collect any awards on behalf of any player.
- Cash prizes will be paid by the Poker Cashier in the Poker Room.
- Valid for hands received in Texas Hold ‘Em & Omaha games only.
- Do not have to be or become an ACE Players Club member to win.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- For each award or prize won, the Poker Department employee will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date and time of the promotion, the table & seat where the prize was paid, hand that was made and the award or prize won, along with the Poker Departments Cashier and Supervisor’s signature(s) and I.D. number(s).
- The promotion will be administered in accordance with ACRCSRM and ACBCI System of Internal Controls and Policies and Procedures.
- Employees of ACRCSRM, ACCPS, ACCC, and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are eligible to participate and may buy-in and play according to the ACBCI Casino Operations Gambling Policy.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Prior to the start of this promotion surveillance will be notified.
- A rules poster and/or rack card brochure will be available for public viewing for the duration of this promotion.
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide their social security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- ACRCSRM will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa.
- The prizes associated with this promotion will be paid by ACRCSRM, using funds from the Poker Promotional Pool.
- ACGC retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the tribe.
- In the event an approved promotion is in progress and casino management has determined that an immediate cancellation or revision to the approved promotion is necessary, a written notification, approved by the Assistant General Manager or above and the Director of Marketing or above shall be submitted to the “on site” ACGC Regulatory Division. If the immediate requirement to cancel or revise an approved promotion occur during Holidays or weekends, the Assistant General Manager or above and/or the Director of Marketing may approve the written change notification through email. The approved written notification will include the detailed revision or notice of cancellation and must be signed for acknowledgement by the “on site” ACGC Commission Agent. A copy of the acknowledged notification and explanation memo must be immediately forwarded to the ACGC Compliance Department and the Director of Compliance or above. A copy of the “Revised” promotion including the revision and/or cancellation notification with all signatures will immediately be forwarded to the ACGC Compliance Department for ACGC approval.