Now – March 31, 2024 | Noon – 2 AM
Promotion will run everyday except during sports promotions and on Cash drawing days
(first 2 Wednesdays and final Tuesday of each month)
The Poker Room at Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage
Play Texas Hold ‘Em for a chance to win $1,000!
Limited to live Texas Hold ‘Em poker games and not tournaments.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Beginning at 12PM on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays (not to include the first two Wednesdays each month) and Thursdays, the Poker room will announce in the Poker Room that the Caliente Hands poker promotion will begin and play until 2 AM.
- The first promotional day each qualifying hand will have a starting value of $100.
- After a hand is hit it will reset at the beginning value of $100. It will stay at $100 the following day and will not increase value.
- Every hand that is not hit during a whole day will increase value by $50 the next promotional day. Quads will not exceed the amount of $500 and Straight Flush and Royal Flush will not exceed the amount of $1,000.
CALIENTE HANDS – POKER PROMOTION
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage
September 1st through March 31st, 2024
The Poker Room at Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage (ACCRM) is offering poker players a chance to win cash prizes every Sunday and Thursday starting at 12PM – 2AM from September 1st through March 31st 2024.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Beginning at 12:00PM on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays (Not to include the final Tuesday of each month), Wednesdays (Not to include the first two Wednesdays of each month), Thursdays, Friday and Saturday the Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will announce in the Poker Room that the Caliente Hands poker promotion will begin and play until 2:00AM. The Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will prominently display the qualifying hands and the prize amount for each hand for the day, for all active Texas Hold’ Em games in the Poker Room. This promotion will not be in play 30 minutes before all sports promotions and will begin again 30 minutes after all sports promotions are over.
· Texas Hold’ Em – Quads, Straight Flush and Royal Flush (must use both hole cards when playing a Straight Flush or Royal Flush and MUST have a Pocket Pair when playing any Quads).
o Quad 2’s
o Quad 3’s
o Quad 4’s
o Quad 5’s
o Quad 6’s
o Quad 7’s
o Quad 8’s
o Quad 9’s
o Quad 10’s
o Quad Jacks
o Quad Queens
o Quad Kings
o Quad Aces
o Straight Flush
o Royal Flush
· Starting at 12:00PM the Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will announce that our Caliente Hands promotion has begun until the final chance to win at 2:00AM.
· Limited to live Texas Hold’ Em poker games, not tournaments.
· The prize amounts are as follows:
o Texas Hold’ Em:
§ The first promotional day each qualifying hand will have a starting value of $100.
§ After a hand is hit it will reset at the beginning value of $100. It will stay at $100 the following day and will not increase value.
§ Every hand that is not hit during a whole day will increase value by $50 the next promotional day. Quads will not exceed the amount of $500 and Straight Flush and Royal Flush will not exceed the amount of $1000.
HIGH HAND RULES:
1. A Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will maintain a chronological list of the qualifying hands and the value of each hand on display boards for each promotional day for all active Texas Hold’ Em Games. Once a qualifying hand has been hit each day that hand will reset at $100 and will remain at that value the following promotional day.
2. For each hand that is hit, that hand will reset with a starting value of $100.
3. For each qualifying hand that is not hit during a promotional day the value will increase the next available promotional day by the amount of $50. (ex. Quad 2’s is at a value of $100 on Monday and nobody hits that hand, on Tuesday the value will increase for Quad 2’s by $50 making it worth $150 for the day etc. etc.). Quads will not exceed the amount of $500 and Straight Flush and Royal Flush will not exceed the amount of $1,000.
4. The minimum qualification for this promotion will be Quad 2’s through Quad A’s (to qualify, players must play a Pocket Pair to make the qualifying hand) or a Straight Flush or Royal Flush in Texas Hold’ Em. Both hole cards must be used to qualify.
5. To qualify, all hands must be played to completion, and all bets and raises must have been called.
6. Eligible poker tables must have a minimum of 5 active players.
7. Must be present to win.
8. Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of any player or collect any awards on behalf of any player.
9. Cash prizes will be paid by the Poker Cashier in the Poker Room.
10. Valid for hands received in live Texas Hold’ Em games only.
11. This promotion will not be active during sports promotions or on cash drawing days (first two Wednesdays each month and the final Tuesday of each month).
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
2. Do not have to be or become an ACE Club member to win.
- Employees of the Poker Department are not eligible to participate.
- Restricted players are not eligible to participate.
5. Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are eligible to participate and may buy-in and play according to the ACBCI Casino Operations Gambling Policy.
- For each award or prize won, the Poker Department employee will enter the following information on the Winners Log: The patron’s name, date and time of the promotion, the table & seat where the prize was paid, hand that was made and the award or prize won, along with the Poker Departments Cashier and Supervisor’s signature(s) and gaming license number(s).
7. Ace, Edge, or Elite Cards are the property of Agua Caliente Casinos. Use of these cards constitutes acceptance of the Rules of the ACE Players Club and will also be advertised within the ACE Players Club Brochure.
8. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
9. Direct marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct mail letter and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discounts or group rates.
10. Facsimiles or reproductions of direct marketing offers will not be accepted; any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
- Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to” tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- The promotion will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of internal controls, policies, and procedures.
14. All patron dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide their social security number and/or W-9 Form (if applicable) prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
16. Agua Caliente Casinos will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must be located within each Casino.
17. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Poker Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
18. Agua Caliente Casinos, the ACBCI, its employees, etc. are held harmless from the award or use of the prize.
19. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission (hereinafter referred to as ACGC) retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the tribe.