360 Sports Eat & Play
Now – October 14
Receive up to $100 Free Play when you dine at 360 Sports in Palm Springs.
• Purchase $25 – $49, RECEIVE $25 FREE PLAY
• Purchase $50 – $99, RECEIVE $50 FREE PLAY
• Purchase $100 or more, RECEIVE $100 FREE PLAY
Based on pre-tax total of transaction. Excludes alcoholic beverage purchases. Maximum of $100 Free Play per guest, per day.
Eat & Play 360 Sports Free Play Offer
Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs
August 1st, 2022 – October 14th, 2022
Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs (otherwise referred to as “ACCPS” in the promotion rules) will offer new or existing ACE Club members (herein referred to as patrons) the opportunity to purchase food and/or non-alcoholic beverages at the ACCPS 360 Sports and receive a Free Play offer. Free Play offers will be based on the total pre-tax amount purchased, excluding alcohol. Patrons will be notified of this offer via websites, property signage, and/or social media.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Upon tendering their check at ACCPS 360 Sports, eligible patrons will be issued a voucher for one of the below listed values of Free Play, based on the total pre-tax amount of their check.
This Free Play offer is valid as follows:
· Free Play offer valid for qualifying purchases at ACCPS 360 Sports only.
· One (1) $25 Free Play voucher will be issued to a patron for purchases of $25 – $49 in food and/or non-alcoholic beverage(s).
· One (1) $50 Free Play voucher will be issued to a patron for purchases of $50 – $99 in food and/or non-alcoholic beverage(s).
· One (1) $100 Free Play voucher will be issued to a patron for purchases of $100 or more in food and/or non-alcoholic beverage(s).
· Limited to one (1) Free Play voucher offer per qualifying ACCPS 360 Sports transaction.
· Only valid purchases made with cash, credit/debit card, or check shall qualify for the Free Play offer. Slot Points and Complimentary Vouchers are not eligible forms of tender for this promotion.
· Free Play Vouchers issued at ACCPS 360 Sports are redeemable each day at the ACCPS ACE Club during operating hours. Patrons must be or become an ACE Club member to redeem the Free Play offer.
· This offer will be available daily for the duration of the promotional period during the ACCPS 360 Sports restaurant hours of operation, (excludes major holidays).
· Restaurant transactions cannot be combined in order to receive the Free Play offer.
· Free Play offer shall be valid 24 hours from date/time of redemption at the ACCPS ACE Club.
· Final Free Play offer date is September 30th, 2022. Patrons will have until October 14th, 2022 to redeem their Free Play Voucher at the ACCPS ACE Club.
· Each Free Play Voucher will include an area for the ACCPS 360 Sports team member to record the following information:
o Date of issuance;
o Patron’s full name; and
o ACCPS 360 Sports transaction number.
THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY:
1. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
2. Must be or become an ACE Club member and provide valid photo ID to redeem Free Play offer.
3. Restricted players are not eligible for all promotions/events.
4. Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued Gaming license are not eligible to participate (except for poker).
5. Free Play offer is good for qualifying (pre-tax) food/non-alcoholic purchases at the ACCPS 360 Sports only.
6. Eligible payment types are cash, credit/debit card, and check.
7. Free Play shall be valid 24 hours from redemption at the ACCPS ACE Club.
8. Patrons may only redeem one (1) Free Play offer per week for the duration of the promotional period.
9. Full or partial casino comps, room charges, slot points, resort credits, and payments with gift cards are excluded from this offer.
10. All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Guest Disputes Internal Controls.
11. All promotions/notifications will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of Internal Controls, Policies, and Procedures.
12. The Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
13. The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
14. Agua Caliente Casinos, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, and its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from this promotion.
15. Agua Caliente Casinos must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within each Agua Caliente Casino.
16. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
17. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission (hereinafter referred to as ACGC) retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.