$100,000 Sensational Renovations Giveaway
January 1 – February 24
PLAY and WIN your share of $100,000 in CASH and PRIZES!
Earn entries by playing slots for your chance to win each Friday!
6PM – 9PM | Every 30 minutes
(3) $250 Free Play Winners!
(3) $300 Visa Gift Card Winners!
(1) $1,000 Visa Gift Card Winner!
GRAND PRIZE DRAWINGS
JANUARY 27 & FEBRUARY 24 | 9:30PM
(3) $10,000 CASH Winner!
One Winner at Each Casino.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Play your favorite slot machines with your ACE Club card from 12:01 am on January 1 through 9:29 pm on February 24 to earn Slot Points.
- As you play, your earned points are automatically added to your card.
- Once you’ve earned 10 Slot Points, you’ll receive 1 entry into the drawings.
- Entries must be activated within 1 hour prior to each drawing time by playing Slots with your ACE Club card.
- Must be present to win.
- ACE Club members may win once during the Weekly Drawings.
- ACE Club members have the opportunity to win once during 6:00pm – 9:00pm drawings and become eligible again for the final 9:30pm drawing on January 27 & February 24.
HOW DO I EARN SLOT POINTS?
- Insert your ACE Club card before playing to earn and track your slot points.
- Slot points can be earned while playing at any slot machine.
- Slot points count toward promotions, as well as dining, hotel, and retail purchases.
- Not an ACE Club member? Sign up
Cathedral City| Palm Springs| Rancho Mirage
$100,000 Sensational Renovations Giveaway
Agua Caliente Casinos
January 1, 2023 – February 24, 2023
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage, Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs & Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City (referred to as ACCRM, ACCPS & ACCCC respectively in the promotion rules), otherwise known as Agua Caliente Casinos, will host the $100,000 Sensational Renovations Giveaway for ACE Club members, where they will have the opportunity to win their share of over $100,000 in cash and prizes! ACE Club members can earn electronic drawing entries by playing with their ACE Club card at their favorite slot machines. Players will be notified of this promotion via direct marketing offers, e-blast, and property collateral.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
· Agua Caliente Casinos will host $100,000 Sensational Renovations Giveaway, on January 1, 2023 – February 24, 2023. Drawings will take place on Fridays at ACCRM, ACCPS, & ACCCC from 6:00PM – 9:00PM. ACE Club members can use their ACE Club card to earn drawing entries for the chance to win weekly Free Play Prizes leading up to a Grand Prize of $10,000 in Cash. Drawings will take place from the ACE Club. Winners shall be announced from the ACE Club.
Electronic Drawing Entry Earning:
· Slot point earning begins at 12:01PM on Sunday, January 1, 2023 and ends at 9:29PM on Friday, February 24, 2022.
· Every $10 dollars played on slot machines equals three (3) slot points. Every $20 dollars played on video poker machines equals three (3) slot points. Rated table game play and live poker table play do not qualify for slot points. Slot points must be earned through slots or video poker only.
· 10 slot points earned = 1 electronic drawing entry.
· Players must activate earned electronic drawing entries within the last hour prior to each drawing. (Please refer to PlayerSoft Drawing Rules #3, Section a, b, and c).
· Electronic drawing entries can be earned based on slot play at any of the ACC properties.
Weekly Drawing Dates/Times: Fridays from 6:00PM – 9:00PM
· On Fridays from 6:00PM – 9:00PM from January 6, 2023 – February 24, 2023, one (1) winner will be selected every thirty (30) minutes to win a Free Play Prize or Visa Gift Card based on the drawing and prize structure listed below:
|Drawing Time||Prize Value||Type|
|6:00pm||$300||Visa Gift Card|
|7:00pm||$300||Visa Gift Card|
|8:00pm||$300||Visa Gift Card|
|9:00pm||$1,000||Visa Gift Card|
Visa Gift Card: $1900 per property per week
Free Play: $750 per property
Weekly Drawings Total Pool Prize: $2,650 per property
Grand Prize Giveaway:
Date/Times: Friday, January 27th, 2023 and Friday, February 24th, 2023 from 6:00PM – 9:30PM
· Each Casino will hold the Weekly Drawing structure (listed above) from 6:00PM – 9:00PM.
· At 9:30PM each Casino will hold the Sensational Renovations Drawing, where one (1) winner from each Casino will win the Grand Prize of $10,000 in Cash.
· ACE Club members have the opportunity to win once during the 6:00PM – 9:00PM drawings and become eligible to win again during the final Sensational Renovations Drawing at 9:30PM.
· Players are limited to winning one (1) Sensational Renovations Grand Prize drawing per promotional day.
o Weekly Drawings:
· Per Property Per Week: $2,650
· Per Property Per Month: 10,600
o Grand Prize Drawing:
· Per Property Per Month: $10,000 Cash
o Total per Month
· Per Property: $20,600
· All Properties Per Month: $61,800
o Total Prize Pool Combined promotional period (8 weeks) = $123,600
The Following Rules Apply to Electronic Promotional Drawings:
1. Invited VIPs must earn electronic drawing entries by accumulating slot points. VIPs can accumulate slot points while playing slot machines anywhere on the Casino Floor with their ACE Club Card properly inserted into a slot machine, at any Casino property. VIPs shall earn one (1) electronic drawing entry per ten (10) slot points earned during the promotional period. Electronic drawing entries are automatically entered into the PlayerSoft “virtual” drawing barrel.
2. All qualifying slot points must be earned starting at 12:01AM on Sunday, January 1, 2023 in order to earn electronic drawing entries. Electronic drawing entry earning period will end at 9:29PM on Friday, February 24, 2023.
3. VIPs must activate their drawing entries on the day of the drawing. In order to successfully activate electronic drawing entries towards each VIP Drawing, the VIPs will be required to follow the below steps:
a. Using their ACE Club Card, the VIP will begin a session of play at a slot machine.
b. The VIP must close their rating at least once at a slot machine to activate their electronic drawing entries into the VIP Drawing. In order to close a rating, the ACE Club Card must be removed from the slot machine.
c. This process must be repeated within the last hour of each drawing, in order to keep electronic drawing entries activated into the VIP Drawing.
4. All electronic drawing entries must be activated within the last hour prior to each drawing time in order to be eligible to win. A sweep will be done on PlayerSoft ten (10) minutes prior to the VIP Drawing time to begin populating for winners. Announcements will be made on the Casino Floor shall be announced from the promotional areas throughout the drawing day to remind patrons how and when to activate their electronic drawing entries.
5. Once an electronic drawing entry is selected and the winning name is announced, the winner will have three (3) minutes to report to the promotional area at each casino. Winners may also contact a Slot or Security employee who will notify an authorized representative of the promotional event that a winner has identified themselves within the three (3) minute time limit. The winner shall be sent to the drawing area to have their eligibility verified prior to another name being drawn. The winner’s drawing and eligibility will be verified by two (2) authorized representatives of the promotional event before a prize is awarded. A Winners Log will be kept to indicate the electronic drawing entries drawn, winner’s name(s) and any entries drawn that are “ineligible “or “no-shows”.
6. All drawing promotions shall have a 30-minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
7. Must be present to win. In the event that a winner does not show up, we will re-draw for another winner. This allows another VIP an opportunity to win in that drawing. In the event the winner does not show up to claim their prize within the allotted three (3) minute period, that winner will be marked as a “no-show” on the Winners Log.
8. For each electronic drawing entry drawn, the authorized representative of the promotional event will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date of the promotion; winner’s name; ACE Club Card number; and the award or prize won. The authorized representative of the promotional event will sign with name and gaming license number attesting to the prize distribution.
9. At the conclusion of the promotion the following information shall be saved and archived in the PlayerSoft system (as applicable): promotion dates, promotion parameters, total number of electronic drawing entries, number of entries by player name, and names of winners. All electronic drawing entries into the drawing of this promotion are considered to be null and void for all future drawings.
10. In the event that all systems go OFFLINE and become inoperable for any reason, the ACGC Regulatory Department and ACGC Surveillance Department will be notified immediately. Drawings will cease until the system is back online and fully operational. No manual entries or prizes will be issued in lieu of the system being “offline.”
11. VIPs have the opportunity to win one (1) time in a promotional weekly drawing from 6:00pm – 9:00pm, then VIPs can win one (1) additional time at 9:30pm only on the Sensational Renovation Drawings on January 27th and February 24th.
1. Must be 21 years or older to participate.
2. Must be an ACE Players Club member to participate.
3. Restricted players are not eligible for this promotion.
4. Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued Gaming license are not eligible to participate.
5. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
6. The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
7. Direct marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing offer and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value: no change is given and the offer may not be combined with any other discount or group rate.
8. Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winner’s Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winner’s Release Form gives Agua Caliente Casinos and its agencies the rights to use the winner’s name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds Agua Caliente Casinos, the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
9. For each winner selected, an authorized representative of the promotional event will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date and time of the promotion, winner’s name, winner’s ACE Club number and the award or prize won, along with the representative’s signature and gaming license number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
10. The Winner’s Release Form will include space for two employee signatures: One (1) authorized representative of the promotional event, and one (1) additional signature for verification completed by an authorized representative. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a social security number and/or W-9 Form (if applicable) prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls.
11. Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize (i.e., driver’s license, government-issued photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport: Federal Regulations prohibit the copying or scanning of military or military dependent identification cards.) Winners must also show their ACE Club Card to claim a prize.
12. All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Guest Disputes Internal Controls.
13. All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of internal controls, policies, and procedures.
14. Agua Caliente Casinos must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within each Casino.
15. In the event the Grand Prize winner selects the Cash option, the prize winner must be paid at the Main Cage.
16. Winner may choose alternative prize option: $10,000 in Free Play.
17. Free Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
a) $101-$1,500 – Expires in 30 days.
b) $1,501 – $5,000 – Expires in 60 days
c) $5,001 – $19,999 – Expires in 90 days
18. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on Agua Caliente Casinos website. The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
19. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.