Applications for Sponsorships taking placing during the fiscal year of October 2023 – September 2024 must be submitted no later than July 31, 2023. Applications received after this date may be considered for the following fiscal year.
Please review the guidelines carefully to ensure your request meets our requirements prior to submission.
- Applications for Sponsorships may be submitted prior to the date of July 31, each year. Applications received after this date may be considered for the following year.
- Agua Caliente Casinos accepts and reviews requests that are at least 90 days prior to the advertising campaign kick-off, not to the event date.
- Agua Caliente Casinos prefers supporting community events and organizations that provide services within the Agua Caliente Indian Reservation and the greater Coachella Valley.
- Proposals that do not contain all of the required information will be deemed incomplete and may be declined. While all complete proposals will be reviewed, primary consideration will be given to marketing related local sponsorship opportunities.
- Agua Caliente Casinos may require your organization to make a presentation before making a decision regarding funding; you will be notified if this is the case.
- Non-profit organizations and events that benefit local charities must submit their application for sponsorship to the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians via the Charitable Application located on the tribe’s website: https://aguacaliente.org/philanthropy
- Please note that an approved sponsorship does not guarantee future support. A new application and review process would be required each year.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for your proposal to be reviewed, and a member of our team will reach out to the designated contact person if there is any interest.