Active ACES Golden Hour
Active Aces Golden Hour
Exclusively at Cathedral City for ACE Club members 50+
Select Thursdays | 10 AM – 6 PM
Visit ACE Club to receive all your Active ACES offers!
POINTS TO FREE PLAY | 10 AM – 6 PM
›› Earn 30 Points and receive $10 in Free Play
Earn up to 5 offers per promotional day
FLURRY OF FREE PLAY DRAWINGS | ACE CLUB | 1 PM – 4 PM
›› Win up to $1,000 Free Play
›› Win a Grand Prize of $1,000 Cash + $150 Dining Credit!
Your Points to Free Play offer is your entry into the Flurry of Free Play Drawings! Win up to 2 times each day!
›› Free Starter with purchase of an entrée at Café One Eleven
›› Buy one coffee, smoothie or pastry get one free at Java Caliente
Dates subject to change.
ACTIVE ACES Golden Hour Edition
Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City
December 3, 2020 – January 28, 2021
On Thursdays, Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City (ACCC), will give ACTIVE ACE members that redeem the “Points to Free Play” offer the opportunity to win Free Play and Dining Prizes during this promotion. ACTIVE ACE Members are any members of the ACE Players Club that are over the age of 50. Guests will be notified of promotion via property advertisements and Direct Marketing offers.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
“Points to Free Play” Offer – 10:00am to 6:00pm:
- Only on Thursdays beginning December 3, 2020, through January 28, 2021, from 10:00am to 6:00pm, for every 30 Slot Points that ACTIVE ACE members earn, they will receive a $10 Free Play offer.
- Please note: there will be no ACTIVE ACES Points to Free Play Offer on December 24, 2020, or December 31, 2020.
- Offer can be claimed at the ACE Players Club.
- ACTIVE ACE members can earn up to 5 offers per promotional day, provided that they earn 30 points per offer.
- For every “Points to Free Play” Offer that an ACE Players Club member earns, they will also receive one (1) entry into the “Flurry of Free Play” Drawings.
- ACTIVE ACE members can still redeem the “Points to Free Play” offer after the Flurry of Free Play Drawings conclude at 4:00pm. They will have until 6:00pm to redeem. They will not receive a drawing entry into the Flurry of Free Play Drawings with the offer. No Voucher will be issued at this time. The player’s account will be credited the $10 Free Play offer (limit 5 per promotional day).
- Slot Points expire each promotional Thursday at 6:01pm.
Flurry of Free Play Drawings:
- ACTIVE ACE members that earn thirty (30) points will be entered into the Flurry of Free Play Drawings, for a chance to win up to $1,000 Free Play. Drawings will be conducted from the ACE Players Club.
- Please note: there will be no ACTIVE ACES Flurry of Free Play Drawings on December 24, 2020, or December 31, 2020.
- One drawing entry per ACE Club member per thirty (30) points earned (max redemption of 5 per day)
- ACTIVE ACE members can win one (1) time during the promotional drawing day from 1:00pm – 4:00pm become eligible again for the 4:30pm Drawing time.
- Winner selected every 20 minutes.
- Winners are Required to be present to win.
- Winners will have 3 minutes to make their way to the Ace Players Club to Spin the Flurry of Free Play Wheel. Prize spaces are as follows:
Prize Wheel Structure
$100 Free Play
$250 Free Play
$500 Free Play
$750 Free Play
$1000 Free Play
Dine & Play Giveaway:
- At 4:30pm, One (1) winner would be selected (from the same drawing barrel as the “Flurry of Free Play” drawing) to win a “Dine & Play” Package, which includes $1,000 Cash + a $150 Dining Credit!
- Winners are not required to be present to win.
- Winners will have until 11:59pm that night to claim.
DRAWING AND DRAWING ENTRY RULES
- The Drawing Barrels will be located in the ACE Players Club under ACGC Surveillance Camera coverage.
- For each Points to Free Play Offer – $10 Free Play that an ACE Players Club member receives into the drawing (max of 5), a system generated voucher will be generated as an entry into the Flurry of Free Play Drawings. This system generated voucher will contain the Promotion Name “AA Flurry of Free Play,” ACE Players Club member’s name, ACE Players Club account number of the player, the date, and a space for the issuing Marketing Representative (or above) to record their signature and Badge number. This system generated voucher will act as the ACE Players Club member’s drawing entry for the Drawings, and will be deposited into the drawing barrel once the Active ACEs member has been issued their $10 Free Play offer. The voucher will be deposited into the drawing barrel by the Marketing Representative or above.
- The Drawing Barrel will close at each drawing time. A Marketing and/or Player Development Employee or above shall have access to the drawing barrel and will select One (1) drawing entry from the drawing barrel for each drawing time from 1:00pm through 4:30pm. Additional drawing entries will be accepted between each drawing from the end of the drawing until the time of the next drawing on that same promotional day only.
- In the “Flurry of Free Play” Drawings winners will have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing area after their name has been announced. If a valid winner is not verified within the time limit, we will redraw until a valid winner is verified. Those who do not arrive in the allotted time will forfeit their participation in the winner selection process for that drawing timeframe. Two (2) Marketing Representatives or above or two (2) Player Development Representatives or above will mark the expired ticket "no show" or "ineligible winner" with time, signature, and ID # on the ticket, and will mark the Winner’s Log "no show" or "ineligible winner" with time, signature, and ID # on the Log, which will be held in file for audit purposes.
- In the event that one of the winners is not present at the time of the “Dine & Play Giveaway drawing announcement, they will have until 11:59pm that same promotional day to claim their prize from the ACE Player’s Club. If one of the winners does not claim their prize within the allotted time frame, the prize will be forfeited. In the event of any forfeited prizes, there will be no replacement winners selected for that prize.
- For each drawing entries drawn the Marketing and/or Player Development Employee or above will enter the following information in the winner’s log: date of the promotion, winners name, winner’s ACE Club number and the award or prize won. The Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee will sign with ID number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30-minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- ACE Player’s members can only win two (2) times during the promotional drawing day, once during the 1:00pm – 4:00pm drawings, then become eligible for the final drawing at 4:30pm.
- Must be an ACE Players Club member 50 years or older to qualify as an ACTIVE ACE member and participate.
- ACTIVE ACE members may only redeem a max of five (5) entries each promotional Thursday during the promotional period. In order to receive a “Points to Free Play” offer, players must earn 30 slot points after 5:00am by playing on a slot machine with their ACE Players Club Card at either ACCC that Thursday. (Every $10 dollar played on slot machines equals 3 points. Every $20 dollars played on video poker machines equals 3 points. Rated table game play and Poker players do not qualify for entry. Points must be earned through slots or video poker only.)
- Cash winners will be offered an equal Free Play or Non-Negotiable Chip prize in lieu of Cash.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winners Release Forms give approval to Agua Caliente Casinos and its agencies the rights to use the Winners name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds Agua Caliente Casinos and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each award or prize won, the Marketing and/or Player Development employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's ACE Players Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued Photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their ACE Players Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Control unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- All cash prizes will be paid at the main cashier cage.
- The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Employees of Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls and Policies & Procedures.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within Agua Caliente Casinos.
- Agua Caliente Casinos, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for direct marketing offers that are lost, stolen, mis-delivered, and illegible or delivered untimely. Direct Marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing letter and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate. Facsimiles or reproductions of Direct Marketing offers will not be accepted, and any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on Agua Caliente Casinos website. The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
- Free Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
- $1 - $100 – Expires 24 hours
- $101 - $1,500 – Expires 30 days
- $1,501 - $5,000 – Expires 60 days