Year of the Rabbit Table Games Giveaway
$110,000 in Cash and Prizes
Win up to $600 in Promotional Chips each drawing week!
6 PM – 9 PM
Palm Springs | Tuesdays
Cathedral City | Wednesdays
Rancho Mirage | Thursdays
One winner every 30 minutes!
Earn 3x entries on Mondays!
7 Winners each drawing day of up to $600 Promotional Chips.
Winners must be present to win. Members will have the opportunity to win once per property per promotional week.
GRAND FINALE win up to $10,000 in CASH!
Palm Springs | January 24 & February 21
Cathedral City | January 25 & February 22
Rancho Mirage | January 26 & February 23
Monthly Grand Finale
1 Winner of up to $10,000 in Cash.
Winners must be present to win. Members will have the opportunity to win once per property per promotional month.
YEAR OF THE RABBIT GRAND PRIZE WINNER
How do I earn entries?
Starting on Monday, January 9 at 12:01 AM earn entries by playing Table Games with your ACE Club card
$5 table games play will earn 1 entry
Celebrate the Lunar New Year with Agua Caliente Casinos!
Lunar New Year Lion Dancers
SATURDAY, JANUARY 28
RANCHO MIRAGE: 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM
CATHEDRAL CITY: approx. 2:15 PM – 2:45 PM
PALM SPRINGS: approx. 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM
January 22 -February 5
Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage
Sunday – Thursday | 11 AM – 10 PM
Friday & Saturday | 11 AM – 11 PM
Lobster Ginger & Scallion Stir Fry | $30
Crispy Garlic Ginger Tilapia | $22
Jade Asian Cuisine
Sunday – Thursday | 12 PM – 12 AM
Friday & Saturday | 12 PM – 1 AM
Lobster Ginger & Scallion Stir Fry | $30
Crispy Garlic Ginger Tilapia | $22
Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs
Sunday – Thursday | 11 AM – 10 PM
Friday & Saturday | 11 AM – 12 AM
House Made Crab Rangoon | $10
Mongolian Beef with Jasmine Rice | $16
Pad Thai | $16
Cathedral City| Palm Springs| Rancho Mirage
Year of the Rabbit
Table Games Giveaway
Agua Caliente Casinos
January 9th – February 23rd, 2023
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage, Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs & Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City, (referred to as ACCRM, ACCPS & ACCCC respectively in the promotion rules), otherwise known as Agua Caliente Casinos, will host the “Year of the Rabbit Table Games Giveaway”. ACE Club members will have the opportunity to earn drawing entries daily by playing Table Games, for a chance to win weekly Promotional Chip Prizes with a monthly Grand Prize of Cash held during the last week of each promotional month. Players will be notified of this promotion via direct marketing offers, e-blast, and property collateral.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
“Weekly Drawing Day” Structure:
o Drawings will be held at the promotional areas of each Casino on the following days of the week:
§ Tuesdays – ACCPS – Near the Valet Entrance
§ Wednesdays – ACCCC – Center of the Casino Floor
§ Thursdays – ACCRM – Outside the High Limit Table Games Rotunda
|6:00pm||One Winner – $500 NNC||One Winner – $300 NNC||One Winner – $600 NNC|
|6:30pm||One Winner – $500 NNC||One Winner – $300 NNC||One Winner – $600 NNC|
|7:00pm||One Winner – $500 NNC||One Winner – $300 NNC||One Winner – $600 NNC|
|7:30pm||One Winner – $500 NNC||One Winner – $300 NNC||One Winner – $600 NNC|
|8:00pm||One Winner – $500 NNC||One Winner – $300 NNC||One Winner – $600 NNC|
|8:30pm||One Winner – $500 NNC||One Winner – $300 NNC||One Winner – $600 NNC|
|9:00pm||One Winner – $500NNC||One Winner – $300 NNC||One Winner – $600 NNC|
|Total:||7 Winners $3,500 NNC per Drawing Day||7 Winners $2,100 NNC per Drawing Day||7 Winners $4,200 NNC per Drawing Day|
o Must be present to win.
o ACE Players Club members have the opportunity to win once per property per promotional week.
o ACE Players Club members have the opportunity to win one (1) Grand Prize Drawing per property, per promotional month.
“Grand Prize Drawing Day” Structure:
o On the following drawing dates, a Grand Prize Drawing will be held to award one (1) lucky winner with the prize of Cash listed below:
|9:30pm||$5,000 Cash||$7,500 Cash||$10,000 Cash|
o Grand Prize Drawing and announcement location:
· Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs– Near Valet Entrance
· Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City – Center of Casino Floor
· Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage – Outside of High Limit Slots and 360 Sports
o Grand Prize Drawing Dates:
· Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs– January 24 & February 21
· Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City – January 25 & February 22
· Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage – January 26 & February 23
Drawing Entry Earning:
o $5 table games theoretical win = 1 drawing entry
o Players can earn 3X drawing entries on Mondays:
· Open table game ratings must be closed by 11:59pm each promotional day to ensure multiplied drawing entries are earned from any play occurring that day.
o On Monday, January 9, 2023, drawing entry earning shall begin at 12:01am at all Agua Caliente Casino locations.
o Earned drawing entries will expire at 10:01pm on Thursday, February 23, 2023.
o The following will occur to activate entries:
· Open table game ratings will be closed by Table Games Floor Supervisor (or above) at 5:30pm and 7:30pm to process entries into the drawing.
· If a player elects to re-open a rating, their rating must be closed prior to the next drawing time, to process any entries earned after the last drawing time.
§ 5:30pm activation– qualifies for 6pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm, 7:30pm
§ 7:30pm activation– qualifies for 8pm, 8:30pm, 9pm, 9:30pm (on Grand Prize Day)
o Non-Negotiable Chips – ACCRM = $29,400
o Non-Negotiable Chips – ACCPS = $24,500
o Non-Negotiable Chips – ACCCC = $14,700
o Prize Money – ACCRM = $20,000
o Prize Money – ACCPS = $15,000
o Prize Money – ACCCC = $10,000
Total Prize Pool Combined = $113,600
The Following Rules Apply to Promotional Drawings using PlayerSoft:
1. Table Game players earn electronic drawing entries by accumulating a $5 table game theoretical win while playing at a table with their ACE Club Card. Table game players earn one (1) electronic drawing entry per $5 table game theoretical win accumulated during the promotional period. Table Game players earn 3x electronic drawing entries on Mondays (during promotional period). Electronic drawing entries are automatically entered into the PlayerSoft “virtual” drawing barrel and archived in the PlayerSoft system.
2. In order to successfully receive the 3x electronic drawing entries on sessions on Mondays (during promotional period), Table Game players must have their rating closed by a Table Game Floor Supervisor (or above) by 11:59pm on Monday. This process must be repeated every Monday during the promotional period.
3. Players must activate their electronic drawing entries must be activated on the day of the “Weekly Drawing Day” & “Grand Prize Drawing Day” Drawings. In order to successfully activate electronic drawing entries towards each drawing, the following must occur:
a) Using their ACE Club Card, the ACE Club member must begin a session of play at a table game a minimum of two (2) hours before the drawing.
b) A Table Game Floor Supervisor (or above) must close all player ratings at 5:30pm to activate the electronic drawing entries for the 6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm & 7:30pm drawings.
c) This process must be repeated at 7:30pm in order to activate electronic drawing entries for the 8:00pm, 8:30pm, 9:00pm and 9:30pm (on Grand Prize Day) drawings.
4. A sweep will be done on PlayerSoft ten (10) minutes prior to the drawing time to begin populating for winners.
5. Once an electronic drawing entry is selected and the winning name is announced, the player will have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing area. Winners may also contact a Slot or Security Department employee, or Table Games Floor Supervisor (or above). The Slot, Table Games, or Security Department employee will notify an authorized representative of the promotional event that a winner has identified themselves within the three (3) minute time limit and is being sent to the drawing area to be verified as an eligible winner before another name is drawn. The winner’s drawing and eligibility will be verified by two (2) authorized representatives of the promotional event before the prize is awarded. A Winners Log will be kept to indicate the entries drawn, winner’s name(s) and any electronic drawing entries drawn that are “ineligible “or “no shows”.
6. ACE Players Club members can win once per property per promotional week. ACE Players can win a Grand Prize Drawing only once per property per promotional month.
7. Must be present to win. In the event that a winner does not show up, we will re-draw for another winner. This allows another ACE Club member an opportunity to win in that drawing. In the event the winner does not show up to claim their prize within the allotted three (3) minute period, that winner will be marked as a “no show” on the Winners Log.
8. For each electronic drawing entry drawn, an authorized representative of the promotional event will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date of the promotion; winner’s name and ACE Club number; and the award or prize won. The authorized representative of the promotional event will sign with name and gaming license number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
9. At the conclusion of the promotion, the following information shall be saved and archived in the PlayerSoft system (as applicable): promotion dates, promotion parameters and names of winners. All electronic drawing entries into the drawing of this promotion are considered to be null and void for all future drawings. Total number of electronic drawing entries, number of entries by player name, and names of winners can be pulled per promotion parameters, per drawing time, if requested.
a. Reporting of the retained drawing entries activated will differ based on how the promotional rules are set up.
i. If a promotion has restrictions of winning only once during a promotional drawing time frame (i.e. Preliminary Free Play Drawings), the PlayerSoft Reporting module will report one (1) entry activated due to the remainder of the drawing entries being deactivating for future drawings that the said winner will not qualify for. If the winner is the last winner of that promotional drawing time frame, all entries activated will be reported since there are no further drawings to deactivate the remaining entries for.
ii. If a promotion does not have restrictions of winning once during the promotional drawing time frame, the PlayerSoft Reporting Module will report all entries activated for that promotional drawing time frame.
10. In the event that all systems go OFFLINE and become inoperable for any reason, the on-site ACGC Regulatory Department and ACGC Surveillance Department will be notified immediately. Drawings will cease until the system is back online and fully operational. No manual drawing entries or prizes will be issued in lieu of the system being “offline.”
11. Entry earning shall begin on Monday, January 9, 2023 at 12:01am at any Agua Caliente Casino location. Entry earning ends at 10:01pm on Thursday, February 23, 2023. Each week, drawing entries must be activated for the drawings held on each Friday.
12. Entries earned will expire at 10:01pm on Thursday, February 23, 2023.
1. Must be 21 year of age or older to participate.
2. Must be an ACE Club member to participate.
3. Restricted players are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
4. Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
5. All drawing promotions shall have a 30-minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
6. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
7. The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
8. Direct marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing offer and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate.
9. Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winner’s Release Form give Agua Caliente Casinos and its agencies the rights to use the winner’s name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds Agua Caliente Casinos, the ACBCI, and its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
10. For each winner selected, an authorized representative of the promotional event will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date and time of the promotion, winner’s name, winner’s ACE Player’s Club number and the award or prize won, along with the authorized representative’s signature and gaming license number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
11. The Winners Release Form will include space for two (2) employee signatures: One (1) authorized representative of the promotional event, and one (1) additional signature for verification, completed by an authorized representative of the promotional event. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a social security number and/or W-9 Form (if applicable) prior to receipt of their award or prize per the Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls.
12. Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize (i.e. driver’s license, government-issued photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport: Federal Regulations prohibit the copying or scanning of military or military dependent identification cards.). Winners must also show their ACE Players Club Card to claim a prize.
13. All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
14. All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of internal controls, policies, and procedures.
15. Agua Caliente Casinos must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within each Casino.
16. Non-Negotiable Chip Grand Prize will be paid out via a voucher issued to the winner that is then redeemed at the Main Cashier Cage. Non-Negotiable Chip vouchers expire 24 hours after issuance.
17. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on Agua Caliente Casinos website. The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
18. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.