Weekend Poker Tournaments
Saturdays & Sundays
Now thru March 31, 2023
*Excludes holiday weekends
Weekend Poker Tournaments
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage
Now through March 31st, 2023
The Poker Room at Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage (ACRCSRM) will be hosting our Weekend Poker Tournaments that will be taking place on Now through March 31st, 2022.
Here’s How It Works
Our Weekend Poker Tournaments will be as follows: On Saturday and Sunday the poker tournaments will start at 9:00am with a $150 dollar buy-in and $60-dollar re-buys for the first 4 rounds of play and a $20-dollar add-on for $25,000 in chips at the first timed break (which is after 2 hours of play) in the tournament. During the first 2 hours, players may continue to buy-in and play the tournament. We will limit these Daily Tournaments to 5 tables max. Players that sign up to play before the end of the 4th round of play (or 11:00am) and did not get a seat immediately because they were none available, will still get a chance to play as they will then be on an alternate list of players waiting to play and will get a seat into the tournament once someone else busts out of their seat in the next (2) Two rounds ahead. We will allow alternates to continue to buy-in until the end of the 6th round (or 11:50am), then after that time they will not be able to play. The starting tournament chips will be $16,000. There will be a $4,000 starting tournament chip bonus incentive (or $20,000 in chips) for all players that start the tournament on time at 9:00am. (This incentive bonus of chips for players starting on time at 9:00am is done to encourage players come in early and start at 9:00am as this helps us to evenly spread the tables open at one time, rather than having many guests come in later (which they can do) but it’s more difficult for us to open tables later once the tournament has already started. All players that join (or buy-in to play) after 9:01am or later will receive the standard $16,000 in tournament chips. The Guarantee prize payout will be $1,500 for every ten players (this applies to amounts of 20 players = $3,000, 30 players = $4,500, 40 players = $6,000 or 50 players = $7,500 – only) with a minimum of 8 players to start the guarantee. Any number of players below 8 will have no guarantee amount payout, but will pay only the amount of the buy-ins and re-buys minus the house fee.
Registration and Dealer Tokes:
Players must register in person with the Poker Room Cashier in the Poker Room on the day of the tournament. Registration will continue throughout the first timed break in the Tournament with new players being allowed to enter up until that time. We will take $30 dollars from each buy-in and $8 dollars from each add-on for the house rake. This information will be noted on the Poker Control Sheet. Tournament buy-ins and re-buys are collected at the cashier station and are kept in a separate tournament bank box. The money from the poker bank does not co-mingle with the tournament bank box. All buy-ins and re-buys are kept in this box until it is time to pay-out tournament winners. At the end of the tournament, the Poker Floor Supervisor will reconcile the paperwork with the tournament cashier. The dealers will receive $12 dollars from each poker tournament add-on. The tip money for the dealers will be collected at the cashier cage during the registration period and then dropped in a locked tip box at the end of the poker tournament by the tournament supervisor to be reconciled at the main cage per our poker room internal controls.
Collections for the Poker Tournament Players Monthly Qualifier Tournament(s) & the Tournament Players Anniversary Qualifier’s Tournament in March 2023.
We will collect $10 dollars from each tournament players buy-in for the Poker Tournament Players Monthly Qualifier Tournament(s) and the Tournament Players Anniversary Qualifiers Tournament in March 2023. By doing this we will offer the tournament players a seat in every/or any Monthly Qualifier Tournament(s) from January 2022 to March 2023 plus if they finish in any one of these monthly events in the top five payout spots, they will be qualified to play in the Tournament Players Anniversary Qualifiers Tournament in March 2023.
A Copy of the Weekend Poker Tournament Control Sheet that will be used will be attached at the bottom of this submission.
Winners will be paid out according to the following percentages of the total prize pool, based on the total number of participants as described below:
|up to 30 Players||31-50 Players||51-70 Players||71-90 Players||Place Finished|
Tournament payouts are pre-set: with a standard payout division chart displayed above. If no players ask(s) or wants to organize a chopping or splitting of the prize pool money then the tournament continues on until the payouts are completed as pre-determined above. If some player(s) ask or want to organize a chopping or splitting of the prize pool money, but if anyone of the final player(s) decides that they do (not) want to chop or spilt the prize pool money than the tournament continues on until the payouts are completed as pre-determined above. Here are all of the rules that will apply when players decide to chop or split the prize pool money:
- When players decide to make a chop or split of the prize pool moneys they may agree to chop or split the amount of money evenly or give more money to some players and or any player they determine to do so based on the their chips in play and what the remaining players agree upon. All chop(s) or split deal(s) are witnessed and then approved by the floor supervisor before any deal can be finalized. The floor supervisor does not make the deals for the player, but they ensure that the deal is paid out correctly by what the player(s) agreed upon. All Players Must Agree on the deal to make a deal approved.
- Chopping or Splitting of Prize Pool Money – The reason Player(s) might want to chop or split prize pool money is to have a choice of dividing the prize pool money among an even amount or in a larger group of final players, as they feel that if they don’t make a deal to chop the money, then they might not get any money if they happen to be the next player to get knocked out of the tournament. (example – A tournament with 44 entrants and a prize pool of $2,500 dollars, and if there are 10 player still playing on the final table, based on the payout formula above that the top 7 players will receive money then the next 3 players (Player(s) number(s) 10, 9 and 8 to get knocked out will not receive any money), but if those final 10 players decide to chop or split the prize pool money and end the tournament at that moment then everyone at the final table will receive a payout.
- Based on the number of Players entered into the Tournament, the final Tournament Players may not decide to chop the prize pool or split the money until they are at the final table of the pre-determined spot(s) to start receiving money. (Example – if there were 44 players that entered into a tournament with a prize pool of $2,500 and the prize pool payout structure calls for the top 7 players to win money (as shown above), then only until they get to 10 players (which is the final table amount of players) or less could the remaining player(s) decide/agree to make a deal and chop or split the prize pool money).
- Once a chop or split has been agreed upon there cannot be a second chop or split for a different portion of money left over. Example – If the final ten (10) players wish to chop or split the prize pool money (for example $2,500 of prize pool money), but they also wish to chop or split only some of the money (splitting only $200 each for the 10 players = $2,000, leaving $500 left over) and play for the rest of the money (meaning the last player would win the last $500) this would not be permissible. Only one chop or split per tournament.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Employees of the Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa- Rancho Mirage and Agua Caliente Casino- Palm Springs may buy-in and play according to the ACBCI Casino Operations Gambling Policy.
- Tournament will be administered in accordance with all applicable internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winner’s Log will be signed to verify their winnings.
- For each award or prize won, the Poker Department employee will enter the following information on the Winner’s Log: date and time of the promotion, winner’s name, and prize amount won, along with the Poker Department employee’s signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards because of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa- Rancho Mirage and Agua Caliente Casino- Palm Springs reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- The Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa- Rancho Mirage will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa- Rancho Mirage.
- Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of the invited patron or collect any awards on behalf of the invited patron.
- Each player will receive $16,000 in tournament chips at the beginning of the tournament. There will be a $4,000 starting tournament chip bonus (or $20,000 in chips) for all players that start the tournament at 9:00am. All players that join (or buy-in to play) after 9:01am or later will receive the standard $16,000 in tournament chips. Tournament chips have no cash value. Each chip is assigned a denomination as follows: Blue – $100, White – $500, Yellow – $1,000, Red – $5,000 Gray – $25,000.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI, Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa- Rancho Mirage and Agua Caliente Casino- Palm Springs for Guest Disputes.
- The ACGC Surveillance Department will be notified and consulted to insure adequate camera coverage of the tournament area, location of final tournament tables and of the final cash prize award distribution prior to the payouts to allow for observation of the payouts.
- The tournament format will be Texas Hold’ Em.
- The ACGC retains the right to suspend, rescind or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- A rules poster and/or rack card brochure will be available for public viewing for the duration of this promotion.