Twice As Nice
Happy Hour Edition
August 2 – September 29
ACE Club Kiosk | 5 PM – 10 PM
Tuesdays – Palm Springs
Wednesdays – Cathedral City
Thursdays – Rancho Mirage
2X POINT MULTIPLIER
ACE Club members will receive DOUBLE the points by playing Slots at any Agua Caliente Casino location! Simply activate the multiplier by swiping your ACE Club card at the kiosk located by the ACE Club at each property before playing your favorite Slot machine.
Excludes Table Games, Video Poker, Video Roulette and Multi-Game Machines that include Video Poker.
HOW DO I EARN SLOT POINTS?
» Insert your ACE Club card before playing to earn and track your slot points.
» Slot points can be earned while playing at any slot machine.
» Slot points count toward promotions, as well as dining, hotel, and retail purchases.
» Not an ACE Club member? Sign up
Cathedral City| Palm Springs| Rancho Mirage
Twice as Nice – 2x Point Multiplier
Agua Caliente Casinos
August 2nd – September 29th, 2022
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage, Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs, & Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City (referred to as ACCRM, ACCPS, & ACCCC in the promotional rules), collectively known as Agua Caliente Casinos, will give all ACE Club members the opportunity to receive a slot point multiplier of 2X slot points on certain days of the week in August and September. All ACE Club members will be informed of the opportunity via direct marketing and the Agua Caliente Casinos website.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
· The following schedule will be used for each property:
o Tuesdays – Agua Caliente Palm Springs | from 5:00pm – 10:00pm
o Wednesdays – Agua Caliente Cathedral City | from 5:00pm – 10:00pm
o Thursdays – Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage | from 5:00pm – 10:00pm
· ACE Club members will be eligible to receive a slot point multiplier of 2X slot points, once they have activated the offer at the ACE Club Promotional Kiosk. (Please see “Slot Point Multiplier Rules” for more details).
· All players that activate the offer with their ACE Club Card during the promotional period time frame will be eligible to participate in this promotion.
SLOT POINT MULTIPLIER RULES:
Activation for Slot Point Multiplier: ACE Club members can activate the slot point multiplier by swiping their ACE Club Card at the ACE Club Promotional Kiosk. In the event that a player is actively playing when the slot point multiplier activates at 5:00pm, the ACE Club members must remove their ACE Club Card from the slot machine, then activate the 2x Multiplier at the ACE Club Promotional Kiosk at or after 5:00pm, to begin earning a slot point multiplier of 2X slot points.
1. Players must have their ACE Club Card correctly inserted in the slot machine to be eligible to receive multiplied slot points.
2. Table games, video poker machines, video roulette machines, and multi-game machines that include video poker are excluded from the slot point multiplier promotion.
3. The IGT Patron Management system will be configured to apply multiplied slot points to all carded play within the promotional time frame.
4. All patrons playing with their ACE Club Card will be eligible to participate in this promotion.
1. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
2. Must be or become an ACE Club member to participate.
3. Restricted players will not be eligible to participate in this promotion.
4. Employees of Agua Caliente Casinos, and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate (except for poker).
5. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information.
6. The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
7. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for direct marketing offers that are lost, stolen, misdirected, and illegible or delivered untimely. Direct marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing offer and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate. Agua Caliente Casinos, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from redemption of these offers.
8. All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Guest Disputes Internal Controls.
9. All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of Internal Controls, Policies, and Procedures.
10. Agua Caliente Casinos must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within each Agua Caliente Casino.
11. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website. The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
12. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.