Sunday Night Squares
September 1, 2022 to January 8, 2023
Mondays – Sundays | 7 AM – 4:30 PM
Play in the Poker Room & win up to $250 in cash prizes during each quarter of Sunday Night NFL broadcast games.
Qualifying hands in a Texas Hold’Em, 4-card Omaha, and/or 5-card Omaha game will have a chance to pick a spot on the Sunday Night Squares Grid by entering their name on any open or available spot on the grid, until all 100 spots on the grid are filled.
Kings Full or better
Quads or better
Sunday Night Squares – Poker Promotion
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage
September 11th, 2022 through January 8th, 2023
The Poker Room at Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage (ACCRM) shall offer poker players the chance to win up to $250 in cash prizes during each quarter of Sunday Night NFL broadcast games.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
During the promotional period beginning Mondays at 7:00am through Sundays at 4:30pm, poker players who make qualifying hands in a Texas Hold’Em, 4-card Omaha, and/or 5-card Omaha game will have a chance to pick a spot on the Sunday Night Squares Grid by entering their name on any open/available spot on the grid, until all 100 spots on the grid are filled.
· Full House
· Kings Full or better
· Quads or better
SUNDAY NIGHT SQUARES GRID:
· A Sunday Night Squares Grid consists of 100 squares containing numbers (0 to 9), for each team, across the top and down the right side of the grid. Once all 100 squares on the grid are filled, another grid will be started. There could be several grids in play each week, depending on how many players make qualifying hands during the applicable promotional week. In addition, every poker player seated in a cash game, during the promotional period, from 4:30pm Sunday to the start of the Sunday Night NFL Game at approximately 5:30pm, will get two (2) spots on the next available Sunday Night Squares Grid. Poker players who select the square matching the score for the quarter of each team playing shall receive a share of the $250 dollars cash during the Sunday Night Squares poker promotion.
· A share of the prize payout will consist of the number of Sunday Night Squares Grids in play, divided by the number of players who select the winning square on any of the grids in play.
· For example, if there is one (1) winner, that winner would receive $250; if two (2) winners, each would receive $125; for three (3) winners, each would receive $80; for four (4) winners, each would receive $60; for five winners, each receives $50; for six winners, each receives $40; and, for seven (or more) winners, each receives $30. $30 is the lowest amount paid.
· There will be up to $250 in cash awarded per quarter for a total of $1000 cash for each Sunday Night NFL broadcast game.
|Sunday Night Squares Grid|
· The selection of numbers displayed on each grid for each team will be drawn randomly using a deck of cards at 5:00pm each Sunday. Each grid will have a different selection of numbers for each team as they will be done randomly for each grid available. The numbers across the top are for the Home Team and the numbers down the side are for the Away Team. An example Sunday Night Squares Grid showing teams and numbers is attached. On the attached example grid the teams playing are Miami at Chicago. The first (1st) quarter final score was Miami 9/Chicago 15. Therefore, the winning spot would be the number nine (9) on the Miami side and the last number or number five (5) on the Chicago Side. Where the two lines intersect on the grid will determine the winning spot for that grid.
SUNDAY NIGHT SQUARES RULES:
1. Poker players may win only once per quarter for each Sunday’s NFL broadcast game. If a player has a winning spot on more than one (1) grid in play for any quarter then it counts for only one (1) spot payout.
2. Promotion may have more than one (1) Sunday Night Square Grid.
3. Must be playing a live Texas Hole’Em, 4-Card Omaha, or 5-Card Omaha poker game to qualify. Must be present to win.
4. The minimum qualification hand for Texas Hold’Em will be a Full House and both hole cards must be used to qualify. For 4-Card Omaha the minimum qualification hand will be Kings full or better. For 5-Card Omaha the minimum qualification hand will be Quads or better.
5. Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of any player or collect any awards on behalf of any player.
6. The cash prizes will be paid by the Poker Cashier in the Poker Room.
7. Prize payouts shall be no lower than $30 dollars-USD.
1. Players must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
2. Do not have to be or become an ACE Club member to win.
3. Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are eligible to participate.
4. Employees of the Poker Department are not eligible to participate.
5. Restricted players are not eligible to participate.
6. The promotion will be administered in accordance with ACBCI System of Internal Controls policies and procedures.
7. All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
8. Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winner’s Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winner’s Release Forms give Agua Caliente Casinos and its agencies the rights to use the winner’s name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds Agua Caliente Casinos, the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
9. For each award or prize won, an authorized Poker Department employee will enter the following information on the Winner’s Log: date of the promotion, winner’s name and the award or prize won. The Poker Department employee will sign with name and Gaming License number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
10. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a social security number and/or W-9 Form (if applicable) prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls.
11. The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
12. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
13. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Poker Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
14. Agua Caliente Casinos will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must be located within each Casino.
15. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.