FEBRUARY 5 – FEBRUARY 26
WIN UP TO $5,000 IN CASH & PRIZES!
RANCHO MIRAGE | FEBRUARY 5
CATHEDRAL CITY | FEBRUARY 19
PALM SPRINGS | FEBRUARY 26
REGISTRATION | Begins at 9:30 AM
Slot Tournament | 11 AM – 1:40 PM
Sessions held every 10 minutes!
On the day of the Slot Tournament, ACE Club Members who earn 45 Slot Points on their ACE Club Card or spend $30 at select dining outlets, will be eligible to participate.
Participating Outlets Include:
RANCHO MIRAGE | WATERS CAFÉ
CATHEDRAL CITY | CAFÉ ONE ELEVEN
PALM SPRINGS | JAVA CALIENTE CAFÉ
Cathedral City| Palm Springs| Rancho Mirage
Super Sunday Slot Tournament
Agua Caliente Casinos
February 5 – 26, 2023
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage, Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs & Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City, (referred to as ACCRM, ACCPS & ACCCC respectively in the promotion rules), otherwise known as Agua Caliente Casinos, will host the Super Sunday Slot Tournament on select Sundays in February. The promotion will give ACE Players Club members the opportunity to participate for a chance to win Cash and Free Play Prizes. The Slot Tournament will be limited to 180 participants, (up to 12 players per session), per property. ACE Players Club members will be notified of this promotion via direct marketing offers and property signage.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
Slot Tournament Dates:
ACCRM – February 5, 2023
ACCCC – February 19, 2023
ACCPS – February 26, 2023
Slot Tournament Registration:
· Each qualified participant will check in with an authorized representative of the promotion on the day of each property’s tournament.
· Registration will take place on each promotional day at the registration table near the following locations from 9:30am until 1:40pm (if slots available):
§ ACCRM – High Limit Table Games Room
§ ACCPS – Foyer outside of Cascade Lounge
§ ACCCC – In front of the ACE Players Club at
· During registration, ACE Players Club members will receive their assigned tournament session times. Players may participate in up to two (2) sessions, provided they have earned the 45 slot points for each session, and/or have spent $30 at select food outlets (see Tournament Entry Earning for additional details). Players will be instructed to check-in at the slot tournament area, listed below, five (5) minutes ahead of their scheduled session time.
§ ACCRM – Outside of the High Limit Table Games Room
§ ACCPS – Behind the ACE Players Club
§ ACCCC – In front of the ACE Players Club
· Slot Tournament registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Slot Tournament Play:
· Slot Tournament play will take place from 11:00am– 1:40pm.
· The Slot Tournament area will be located near the High Limit Table Games Room at ACCRM, behind the ACE Players Club at ACCPS, and in front of the ACE Players Club at ACCCC.
· There will be only one (1) round of slot tournament play divided into three (3) time blocks:
§ 11:00am – 11:40pm
§ 12:00pm – 12:40pm
§ 1:00pm – 1:40pm
o Sessions every ten (10) minutes, one (1) minute per session, twelve (12) players per session.
o Maximum of two (2) sessions per player.
· Slot Tournament will also consist of session prizes for the two (2) highest scoring players of each session. 1st Place session winners receive $50 in Free Play; 2nd Place session winners receive $25 in Free Play. Players who participate in more than one (1) session, are eligible to win one (1) session prize in each session they participate in.
· Tournament Play Breakdown:
|Block 1||Block 2||Block 3|
Tournament Entry Earning:
· ACE Club members must earn 45 slot points on their ACE Club Card, starting at 5:01am, on the day of the slot tournament. Slot points must be earned at the property hosting the slot tournament.
§ Every $10 dollars played on slot machines equals three (3) slot points. Every $20 dollars played on video poker machines equals three (3) slot points. Rated table game play and live poker table play do not qualify for slot points.
· ACE Club members can also spend $30 at the following dining outlets & receive a participation voucher from the dining outlet upon tendering their check to participate.
§ ACCRM – Waters Café
§ ACCCC – Café One Eleven
§ ACCPS – Java Caliente Café
o $30 (pre-tax amount) spent must be on the day of the slot tournament & be a purchase of food or non-alcoholic beverages.
o Dining patrons are not required to be an ACE Club member at the time of receiving the participation voucher, but must become an ACE Club member prior to slot tournament registration.
o Limit one (1) participation voucher per qualifying transaction
o Only valid on purchases made with cash, credit or debit card or check. Slot points and comps are not eligible forms of tender for this promotion.
o Transactions cannot be combined in order to receive a participation voucher.
o NOTE: Participation vouchers are only valid for redemption on the day of issuance, while there are still available spots in the slot tournament.
· Session Prizes:
§ The two (2) highest scoring players from each session will receive the following;
§ 1st Place – $50 Free Play
§ 2nd Place – $25 Free Play
§ After the conclusion of each session, scores will be reviewed to determine the Top 2 Highest scoring players. Session Rank will be displayed on the players slot machine when the session concludes. Top 2 Ranking players will be directed to the event registration table to claim their prize.
§ Session winners will have until 10:00pm on the respective promotional day, to claim their prize from the hosting property’s ACE Players Club.
· Top 20 Prize Announcements – 6:00pm
§ After the conclusion of all sessions, scores will be reviewed to determine the Top 20 Highest scoring players. If a player has more than one (1) session score in the Top 20, only their highest score will be accepted to determine their ranking.
§ The Top 20 highest scoring players will receive a cash or Free Play prize based on their respective ranking. (See Top 20 Winners – Prize Breakdown listed below).
§ Prize announcements will be conducted from the ACE Players Club at each property.
§ Winners are not required to be present to win.
§ The Top 20 highest scoring players will have until 10:00pm on the respective promotional day, to claim their prize from the ACE Players Club.
§ A “Winners List” will be available for review at each property’s ACE Players Club.
· Top 20 Winners – Prize Breakdown:
|2||$750 Free Play|
|3||$500 Free Play|
|4||$250 Free Play|
|5||$125 Free Play|
|6 – 10th||$100 Free Play|
|11 – 20th||$75 Free Play|
- Session Prizes = $1,125 Free Play (15 Sessions of $25 FP Each, 15 Sessions of $50 FP Each)
- Session Prizes All Properties = $3,375 Free Play
- Top 20 Highest Scores = $2,875 Free Play + $1,000 Cash
- Top 20 Highest Scores All Properties = $8,625 Free Play + $3,000 Cash
- Total Prize Pool = $15,000Cash & Free Play Prizes
NOTE: In the event of a tie, the prizes for the total number of winners in question will be added together and divided equally between the Slot Tournament players who are tied.
SLOT TOURNAMENT RULES:
1. The slot tournament is limited to 180 ACE Players Club members, per property.
2. The schedule of slot tournament rounds will consist of one (1) round of play: up to fifteen (15) sessions with twelve (12) players per session. All sessions will last one (1) minute.
3. A Special Events Shift Manager (or above) can make the decision to extend the hours of the slot tournament should we have enough players to fill additional sessions, or reduce the number of sessions due to lack of players.
4. Upon registering, slot tournament players will be instructed to arrive at the slot tournament area, (just outside the High Limit Table Games Room at ACCRM, behind the ACE Players Club at ACCPS, and in front of the ACE Players Club at ACCCC), five (5) minutes ahead of their scheduled session.
5. In the event of a tie, the prizes for the total number of winners in question will be added together and divided equally between the players who are tied.
6. Players must register on the date corresponding with each property’s promotional day, in order to participate in the slot tournament at that property. Slot tournament registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Players may register for as many sessions as they have earned slot points/outlet purchases for, maximum of two (2) sessions.
a. 45 Slot Points = one (1) session
b. $30 Outlet Purchase = one (1) session
c. 90 Slot Points = two (2) sessions
d. 45 Slot Points & $30 Outlet Purchase = two (2) sessions
e. Number of sessions are not guaranteed and will be based on availability at the time the player arrives to register, having met all qualifications, for each session.
7. Winners and rankings will be determined by each player’s highest scoring session (if they participated in multiple sessions) at the end of the slot tournament play unless an exception is noted. Scores will be electronically recorded through the IGT Tournament Manager software. Slot tournament scores will be available at the end of the slot tournament.
8. A listing of winners, rankings, and final scores will be available for review at the ACE Players Club at each property, following the conclusion of the tournament. The Winners List will only contain player ID, ranking, and final scores.
9. Cash winners may choose equal Free Play option.
10. Prizes must be claimed by 10:00pm on each promotional day, from the ACE Players Club at each property. In the event that a winner does not claim their prize within the allotted time frame, the prize is forfeited. In the event of a forfeited prize, no new winner will be selected.
11. In the event of a slot machine malfunction, the player at the malfunctioning slot machine will be placed into another session for the Round. If the malfunction occurs during the last session of that Round, the player will replay the session immediately following the conclusion of the group Round. If all scheduled sessions are full, additional session(s) will be added as needed. If a player must replay their session due to a slot machine malfunction, their new score will be compared with the previous session in which they were assigned. If their score is higher than the 1st or 2nd place players of that session, the player who replayed their session will be eligible for that session prize.
12. In the event that a player is delayed in arriving to their assigned session, the Special Events Shift Manager (or above) reserves the right to assign the player to a new session, provided that:
a) There is an unoccupied position available in a later session.
b) There are no new sessions added as a result of the late arrival.
13. In the event that a player arrives late to their assigned session time and all remaining sessions are occupied, the player will be forfeit that session participation in the Slot Tournament. If the player has earned additional sessions, they are still eligible to participate in those sessions.
14. Free Play for Slot Tournament session winners will be added onto the players’ ACE Players Club accounts at the completion of each slot tournament session.
15. Excessive force used on the slot machines will be subject to disqualification from the Slot Tournament.
1. Must be 21 years or older to qualify for the slot tournament.
2. Must be an ACE Players Club member to participate.
3. Restricted players are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
4. Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued Gaming license are not eligible to participate.
5. Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners log and a Winner’s Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes, if applicable. The Winner’s Release Form gives Agua Caliente Casinos and its agencies the rights to use the winner’s name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds the Agua Caliente Casinos, the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
6. For each award or prize won, the authorized representative of the promotional event will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date and time of the promotion, winner’s name, winners ACE Players Club number, and the award or prize won. The authorized representative of the promotional event shall sign the log with their name and gaming license number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
7. The Winner’s Release Form will include space for two (2) employee signatures: One (1) authorized representative of the promotional event, and one (1) additional signature for verification, completed by an authorized representative of the promotional event. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a social security number and/or W-9 form (if applicable) prior to receipt of their award or prize per the Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls.
8. Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize (i.e. driver’s license, government-issued ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID, or passport: Federal Regulations prohibit the copying or scanning of military or military dependent identification cards.) Winners must also show their ACE Players Club Card to claim a prize.
9. All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
10. The promotion will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of internal controls, policies, and procedures.
11. Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
12. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
13. Agua Caliente Casinos must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1- 800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within each Agua Caliente Casino.
14. Free Play prizes will have the following expiration from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
· $100 and under – Expires in 24 hours
· $101 – $1,500 – Expires in 30 days
15. A copy of the Slot Tournament Rules must be available for the public during the duration of the Slot Tournament. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the Slot Tournament.
16. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission (hereinafter referred to as ACGC) retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.