Splash the Pot
Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage
Now – March 31, 2024
Every day we’ll splash the pot with extra cash! The winner of the next hand wins the extra cash!
8:10 AM – 11:55 AM | An extra $25 is added.
Splash the Pot Poker Promotion
Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage
April 1, 2023 through March 31, 2024
The Poker Room at Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage (ACRM) will add one (1) $25 live gaming chip to all eligible live Poker games with 5+ Players every 15 minutes throughout the promotional period.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Every day, per the schedule listed below, the Poker Room will “Splash the Pot” at each eligible live Poker game, (Every eligible live Poker game – every 15 minutes from 8:10am to 11:55am every day). Starting at 8:10am the Poker Cashier, Poker Supervisor, or above will take one (1) $25 dollar chip to each live Poker game with 5+ Players. The chips will be given to the Poker Dealers with instructions to place them into the next available hand to be played. The Winner of the next hand played will win the $25 dollar live gaming chip. (Excludes Tournament Tables)
Posted play Times:
Every day from– 8:10am to 11:55am
|Time||Number of Players Required||Amount (Live Chips)|
1. The Winner of the next hand played at any table awarded a chip will win the $25 chip plus the rest of the pot accumulated during normal play.
2. If there are no live Poker games at the scheduled promotion time, then the promotion will not take place until the next scheduled promotion time.
3. Eligible Poker games must have a minimum of five (5) Players.
4. Poker Players who are not in their seat or have not paid their blinds in advance of the regular selected promotional times to begin the event will not be allowed to participate. In the event that this makes the table 4 players or less, there will be no Splash the Pot on this table.
5. Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of any Player or collect any awards on behalf of any Player.
6. Tournament Tables are excluded.
1. Players must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
2. Restricted Players are not eligible to participate.
3. Employees of Agua Caliente Casinos, and the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued Gaming License are eligible to participate and may buy-in and play according to the ACBCI Casino Operations Gambling Policy.
4. Do not have to be or become an ACE Players Club Member to win.
5. Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local Taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
6. All disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
7. The promotion will be administered in accordance with ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls, Policies and Procedures.
8. A rules poster and/or rack card brochure will be available for public viewing for the duration of this promotion.
9. The Poker Cashier, Poker Supervisor, or above will document the results of each table selection on the Splash the Pot Promotion Log which notes the Date, Time of Selection, Eligible Poker Table(s) Selected, Amount Paid Out, Employee Name and Badge Number, and Supervisor’s Name and Badge Number.
10. Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage is not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
11. Agua Caliente Casinos will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must be located within each Agua Caliente Casino.
12. Agua Caliente Casinos, the ACBCI, and its employees, etc. are held harmless from the award or use of the prize.