$100,000 Epic Riches
EVERY WINNER HAS A CHANCE TO WIN $100,000!
March 3 – 31 | 6 PM – 12 AM
75 EPIC WINNERS EVERY FRIDAY. 375 WINNERS IN MARCH.
3X ENTRIES ON MONDAY.
Earn entries by playing your favorite slots for a chance to SPIN THE EPIC RICHES WHEEL!
One winner will be selected every 15 minutes to spin the wheel and is a guaranteed winner of up to $100,000!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Every winner will take four (4) spins and each time the wheel makes a complete stop, the prize will be recorded.
- If the winner’s total spins equals $500, then they will win $100,000 Cash.
- If the winner’s total spins equals less than $500, then they will win the total amount that they have collected in Free Play.
Cathedral City| Palm Springs| Rancho Mirage
$100,000 Epic Riches
Agua Caliente Casinos
March 1 – April 1, 2023
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage, Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs & Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City (referred to as ACCRM, ACCPS & ACCCC respectively in the promotion rules), otherwise known as Agua Caliente Casinos, will host the $100,000 Epic Riches. ACE Club members will have the chance to spin the Epic Wheel where they can win up to $680 in Free Play or $100,000 in Cash each promotional day. ACE Club members can earn electronic drawing entries by playing with their ACE Club Card at their favorite slot machines. Players will be notified of this promotion via direct marketing offers, e-blast, and property collateral.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
$100K Epic Riches Drawings will be hosted from 6pm – 12am on Fridays, during the period of March 3, 2023 – March 31, 2023. ACE Players Club members will have the opportunity to win up to $680 in Free Play, or $100,000 in Cash each promotional day by actively playing at a slot machine with their ACE Players Club Card properly inserted at the time of the drawing.
• 10 slot points earned = 1 entry
• Every $10 dollars played on slot machines equals three (3) slot points. Every $20 dollars played on video poker machines equals three (3) slot points. Rated table game play and live poker table play do not qualify for slot points. Slot points must be earned through slots or video poker only.
• Players can earn 3X entries on Mondays
• Entry earning begins on Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 12:01am at any Agua Caliente Casino location.
• To be eligible, entries must be activated within the last hour prior to each drawing time, by playing Slots with an ACE Club card.
• Entries earned will be cumulative for each week of the promotional period and will not expire until 1:01am on Saturday, April 1, 2023.
Promotional Area Locations:
o ACCRM – Promotional Area in front of High Limit Slots & 360 Sports
o ACCPS – Casino Valet Entrance
o ACCCC – Center Promotional Area
Weekly Drawing Structure:
• From 6:00pm – 12:00am On Fridays from March 3 – March 31, 2023, one (1) winner will be selected every fifteen (15) minutes to spin the Epic Wheel for their chance to win a Free Play prize or $100,000 in Cash (please refer to Drawing Schedule listed below).
• All announcements for this promotion will be made from the above listed promotional areas at each Casino.
• 25 total winners per property per promotional day.
• ACE Club members may win to spin the Epic Wheel once per promotional week at the Casino of their choice.
• ACE Players Club members may win once per promotional week, at the Casino of the player’s choice.
• Must be present to win.
Drawing Time # of Winners Drawing Time # of Winners
6:00pm One (1) Winner 8:00pm One (1) Winner
6:15pm One (1) Winner 8:15pm One (1) Winner
6:30pm One (1) Winner 8:30pm One (1) Winner
6:45pm One (1) Winner 8:45pm One (1) Winner
7:00pm One (1) Winner 9:00pm One (1) Winner
7:15pm One (1) Winner 9:15pm One (1) Winner
7:30pm One (1) Winner 9:30pm One (1) Winner
7:45pm One (1) Winner :45pm One (1) Winner
Drawing Time # of Winners
10:00pm One (1) Winner
10:15pm One (1) Winner
10:30pm One (1) Winner
10:45pm One (1) Winner
11:00pm One (1) Winner
11:15pm One (1) Winner
11:30pm One (1) Winner
11:45pm One (1) Winner
12:00am One (1) Winner
Epic Prize Wheel Experience:
o Each participant that is selected will have the chance to spin the Epic Prize Wheel.
o During each game experience, the participant will be presented with the Epic Prize Wheel with 30 sections containing prizes ranging from $60 Free Play to $170 Free Play.
o Each participant will take four (4) spins on the Epic Prize Wheel.
Each spin must make a minimum of two (2) full rotations and allow the wheel to come to a complete stop with the indicator arrow pointing to a labeled section of the wheel.
o After each spin, the prize value will be recorded.
o The participant will repeat the previous steps until all four (4) spins have been completed and the video display on the prize wheel shows the prize won by the participant.
o If the participant successfully spins a combined total of exactly $500.00, then they will win $100,000 in Cash.
o If a participant successfully spins a combined total of exactly $500.00, the Epic Riches wheel will lock up and all further game plays at the Epic Riches Wheel will cease for the remainder of the promotional day at the property that hits the $100,000 payout.
o If the participant does not successfully spin a combined total of exactly $500.00, they will win the total that they have collected in Free Play.
o The minimum Free Play prize that could be won: $240 Free Play
o The maximum Free Play prize that could be won: $680 Free Play
o There will only be one combination of the 4-wheel sections that will equal exactly $500 – Sections 1, 11, 19 & 26.
o If a participant successfully spins a combined total of exactly $500.00, all further drawings will cease for the remainder of the promotional day.
Manual Back-up/Game Experience:
o A Manual/Back Up Game Experience will be executed if one of the following two scenarios occurs:
The system goes down, and the wheel becomes inoperable OR
If a participant successfully spins a combined total of exactly $500.00, the Epic Riches wheel will lock up and all further game plays at the Epic Riches Wheel will cease for the remainder of the promotional day at the property that hits the $100,000 payout.
o The Manual/Back Up Game Experience will consist of the participant being presented with 30 envelopes.
o Each envelope will contain a prize value that corresponds to the 30 sections of the Epic Riches Wheel. Prize amounts will be placed randomly into the envelopes and shuffled.
o Participant will select four (4) envelopes total and the total of the prizes revealed will be the winnings.
o If a participant successfully selects the four (4) envelopes that have a combined total of exactly $500.00, they will not win the $100,000 Cash prize the wheel would have offered. Instead, they will win $500 in Free Play.
Wheel Section & Envelope Prize Breakdown:
Section # Prize Value Section # Prize Value Section # Prize Value
Section 1 $170 Section 11 $70 Section 21 $150
Section 2 $65 Section 12 $150 Section 22 $150
Section 3 $150 Section 13 $150 Section 23 $60
Section 4 $150 Section 14 $60 Section 24 $150
Section 5 $60 Section 15 $150 Section 25 $65
Section 6 $150 Section 16 $150 Section 26 $105
Section 7 $150 Section 17 $60 Section 27 $150
Section 8 $65 Section 18 $150 Section 28 $65
Section 9 $150 Section 19 $155 Section 29 $60
Section 10 $65 Section 20 $65 Section 30 $150
Prize Pool: Free Play Prize Pool Only
• Max Free Play Prize per promotional day, per property = $17,000
• Max Free Play Prize, per promotional week, all properties = $51,000
Total Prize Pool Combined: $255,000
The Following Rules Apply to Electronic Promotional Drawings using PlayerSoft:
- Ace Club members must earn electronic drawing entries by accumulating slot points. Players can accumulate slot points while playing slot machines anywhere on the Casino Floor with their ACE Club Card properly inserted into a slot machine, at ACCRM, ACCPS, and ACCCC. Slot players earn one (1) electronic drawing entry per 10 slot points earned during the promotional period. Electronic drawing entries are automatically entered into the PlayerSoft “virtual” drawing barrel.
- All qualifying slot points must be earned starting at 12:01AM on Wednesday, March 1, 2023 in order to earn electronic drawing entries. Electronic drawing entry earning period will end at 11:59pm on Friday, March 31, 2023.
- Players must activate their electronic drawing entries on the day of the drawing. In order to successfully activate electronic drawing entries towards each drawing, players will be required to follow the below steps:
a. Using their ACE Club Card, players will begin a session of play at a slot machine.
b. Players must close their rating at least once at a slot machine to activate their electronic drawing entries into the drawings. In order to close a rating, the ACE Club Card must be removed from the slot machine.
c. This process must be repeated within the last hour prior to each drawing time, in order to keep electronic drawing entries activated into the Drawings.
- On electronic drawing entry multiplier days (Mondays), ACE Club members will be required to conclude their session of play prior to 11:59pm in order for all earned drawing entries to be appropriately multiplied. ACE Club members can conclude their session of play by removing their card.
- Once an electronic drawing entry is selected and the winning name is announced, the player will have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing area. Winners may also contact a Slot or Security Department employee. The Slot or Security Department employee will notify an authorized representative of the promotional event that a winner has identified themselves within the three (3) minute time limit and is being sent to the drawing area to be verified as an eligible winner before another name is drawn. The winner’s drawing and eligibility will be verified by two (2) authorized representatives of the promotional event before the prize is awarded. A Winners Log will be kept to indicate the entries drawn, winner’s name(s) and any electronic drawing entries drawn that are “ineligible “or “no-shows”.
- Must be present to win. In the event that a winner does not show up, we will re-draw for another winner. This allows another ACE Club member an opportunity to win in that drawing. In the event the winner does not show up to claim their prize within the allotted three (3) minute period, that winner will be marked as a “no-show” on the Winners Log.
- For each electronic drawing entry drawn, an authorized representative of the promotional event will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date of the promotion; winner’s name and ACE Club number; and the award or prize won. The authorized representative of the promotional event will sign with name and gaming license number on the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- In the event that all systems go OFFLINE and become inoperable for any reason, the on-site ACGC Regulatory Department and ACGC Surveillance Department will be notified immediately. Drawings will cease until the system is back online and fully operational. No manual drawing entries or prizes will be issued in lieu of the system being “offline.”
- For all weeks, electronic drawing entry earnings will accumulate throughout the entirety of the promotion.
- Electronic drawing entries earned will expire on the last Saturday, April 1st, 2023 at 1:01am.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Must be an ACE Players Club member to participate.
- Restricted players are not eligible for this promotion.
- Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued Gaming license are not eligible to participate and/or claim any reimbursable prize within. Former employees, family members, agents, successors, or assignees of Agua Caliente Casinos or any promotional agency involved with this promotion shall be ineligible to participate and/or claim any reimbursable prize within.
- All grand prize winning plays are subject to verification by Odds On Promotions whose decisions are final and binding.
- A contestant is not a winner of a grand prize, even if the visual display should so indicate, unless the odds established by the intended parameters of the promotion are beaten, as solely determined by the memory logs of the promotion software and the Schedule of Wheel Parameters contained within the contract between Odds On Promotions and Agua Caliente Casinos, and the winning play did not occur as a result of any other scenario including but not limited to human error, software error, or machine malfunction.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
- The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Direct marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing offer and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value: no change is given and the offer may not be combined with any other discount or group rate.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winner’s Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winner’s Release Form gives Agua Caliente Casinos and its agencies the rights to use the winner’s name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds Agua Caliente Casinos, the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- Names and likenesses of promotion winner(s) may be used by Odds On Promotions for promotional purposes without further compensation.
- For each winner selected, an authorized representative of the promotional event will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date and time of the promotion, winner’s name, winner’s ACE Club number and the award or prize won, along with the representative’s signature and gaming license number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- The Winner’s Release Form will include space for two employee signatures: One (1) authorized representative of the promotional event, and one (1) additional signature for verification completed by an authorized representative. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a social security number and/or W-9 Form (if applicable) prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize (i.e., driver’s license, government-issued photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport: Federal Regulations prohibit the copying or scanning of military or military dependent identification cards.) Winners must also show their ACE Club Card to claim a prize.
- All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Guest Disputes Internal Controls.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Agua Caliente Casinos must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within each Casino.
- Free Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
a) $101-$1,500 – Expires in 30 days.
- A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on Agua Caliente Casinos website. The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30-minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.