Rock The Tote!
ACE Club | Beginning at 11 AM
Earn 45 Slot Points by playing your favorite Slots to redeem your commemorative 4th of July tote bag!
While supplies last.
Slot Points must be earned beginning at 5:00am on Saturday, July 2.
Limit of one (1) earned gift per ACE Club Member
Image for illustration purposes only. Actual gift may vary.
Cathedral City| Palm Springs| Rancho Mirage
Rock the Tote! Play & Get
Agua Caliente Casinos
July 2nd – 5th, 2022
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage, Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs & Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City (referred to as ACCRM, ACCPS, & ACCCC respectively in the promotion rules), otherwise known as Agua Caliente Casinos, will host “Rock the Tote! Play & Get” on Saturday, July 2nd, 2022. The event shall give all ACE Players Club Members the chance to earn 45 slot points to redeem for one (1) Commemorative Tote Bag. Players will be notified of this promotion via e-blast, property collateral, and websites.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Agua Caliente Casinos will host the “Rock the Tote! Play & Get” from Saturday, July 2nd through Tuesday, July 5th, 2022, or while supplies last. ACE Players Club Members who earn 45 slot points, while playing with their ACE Players Club Card properly inserted in an eligible slot machine, will be able to visit the ACE Players Club and redeem their slot points for one (1) Commemorative Tote Bag.
· Date/Time: Saturday, July 2nd through Tuesday, July 5th, 2022, or while supplies last.
· Location: ACE Players Club at Agua Caliente Casinos.
· Slot point earning begins at 5:00am on Saturday, July 2, 2022, through 9:00pm on Tuesday, July 5th, 2022. Slot points must be earned at the property in which the Commemorative Tote Bag is being redeemed.
· Limit one (1) Commemorative Tote Bag per ACE Players Club Member, per promotional period, while supplies last..
· Gift Information:
o Commemorative Tote Bag, each valued at $10-USD.
1. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
2. Must be or become an ACE Players Club Member to participate.
3. Restricted players are not eligible for this promotion.
4. When applicable, employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued Gaming license are not eligible to participate (except for Poker).
5. Every $10 dollars played on slot machines equals 3 slot points. Every $20 dollars played on video poker machines equals 3 slot points. Rated table game play and poker players do not qualify for slot points. Slot points must be earned through slots or video poker only.
6. On the promotional day, Agua Caliente Casinos will be distributing the Commemorative Tote Bags from the ACE Players Club, from 11:00am to 9:00pm, while supplies last.
7. Players must present their ACE Players Club Card and show valid photo identification at the distribution location to receive their earned gift.
8. Max one (1) Commemorative Tote Bag, per qualified ACE Players Club Member, per the entire promotional period.
9. The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
10. The Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
11. Direct marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing offer and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate. Quantities are limited and no replacement gifts are offered.
12. All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls, Policies, and Procedures.
13. All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in in accordance with the ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
14. Agua Caliente Casinos must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within each casino.
15. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
16. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission (hereinafter referred to as ACGC) retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.