King’s Full or Better
Calling Omaha and Texas Hold ‘Em poker players!
Play for a chance to win up to $100 CASH during the King’s Full or Better!
Now – September 2 | Beginning at Noon – 2:45 AM
Omaha | Mondays – Sundays
Texas Hold ‘Em | Fridays & Saturdays
The Poker Room at Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage
“King’s Full or Better” for Live Cash Games – Poker Promotion
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage
May 30th, 2023 to September 2nd, 2023
The Poker Room at Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage (ACCRM) will give Texas Hold’Em and Omaha poker players a chance to win a $25 to $100 dollar (cash prize) during this “King’s Full or Better” Poker Promotion.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
“King’s Full or Better” Winning Hands:
- Any Texas Hold’Em player who makes King’s Full to Quad 8’s wins $25 dollars.
- Any Texas Hold’Em player who makes Quad 9’s to Quad Jack’s wins $50 dollars.
- Any Texas Hold’Em player who makes Quad Queen’s to Quad Ace’s wins $75 dollars.
- Any Texas Hold’Em player who makes a Straight Flush to a Royal Flush wins $100 dollars.
- Any Omaha player who makes Quad 6’s to Quad 9’s wins $25 dollars.
- Any Omaha player who makes Quad 10’s to Quad King’s wins $50 dollars.
- Any Omaha player who makes Quad Ace’s to 8 High Straight Flush wins $75 dollars.
- Any Omaha player who makes a 9 High Straight Flush to a Royal Flush wins $100 dollars.
“King’s Full or Better” Rules:
- Texas Hold’Em and Omaha players must use both Hole Cards to make a qualifying hand.
- Players may not play the Board to qualify for a winning hand.
- Must be a minimum of five (5) active players at the table to qualify for this promotion.
- Players do not have to win the hand to qualify, but they must show their qualifying hand to the dealer in order to win (hands must be played to completion).
- Poker tournament tables are included in this promotion.
Promotional Period Days/Times:
- Omaha only Mondays from 12 Noon to 2:45am
- Omaha only Tuesdays from 12 Noon to 2:45am
- Omaha only Wednesdays from 12 Noon to 2:45am
- Omaha only Thursdays from 12 Noon to 2:45am
- Hold ‘Em and Omaha Fridays from 12 Noon to 4:45am
- Hold ‘Em and Omaha Saturdays from 12 Noon to 4:45am
- Sundays Omaha only from 12 Noon to 2:45am
- Players must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Players do not need to be an ACE Club member to participate.
- Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are eligible to participate.
- Employees of the Poker Department are not eligible to participate.
- Restricted patrons are not eligible to participate.
- Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of any player or collect any awards on behalf of any player.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a social security number and/or W-9 Form (if applicable) prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls.
- For each award or prize won, the Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date and time of the promotion, the table and seat where the prize was paid, hand that was made and the award or prize won, along with the Poker Department team member’s signature and gaming license number.
- The promotion will be administered in accordance with ACBCI system of internal controls, policies and procedures.
- All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Ace, Edge, or Elite Cards are the property of Agua Caliente Casinos. Use of these cards constitutes acceptance of the Rules of the ACE Players Club and will also be advertised within the ACE Players Club Brochure.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- Direct marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct mail letter and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discounts or group rates.
- Facsimiles or reproductions of direct marketing offers will not be accepted; any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
- Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to” tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Agua Caliente Casinos will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must be located within each Casino.
- A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Poker Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission (hereinafter referred to as ACGC) retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.