Cut & Light Kickoff Events
6:00pm – 9:00pm | January 12, 2023
Noon – 3 PM | February 12, 2023
Enter for a chance to win an Wineador valued at $600!
Earn entries every time you purchase any Kristoff Cigar
Grand Prize Drawing
February 12, 2023 | 3:00 PM
Buy any 2 Kristoff Cigars and Get 1 drawing ticket
Buy any 3 Kristoff Cigars and Get 2 drawing ticket
Buy any 5 Kristoff Cigars and Get 3 drawing ticket
Buy a box of Kristoff Cigars and Get 10 drawing tickets
The Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage, (referred to as “ACCRM” in the promotion rules), Food and Beverage Department will host a Cut & Light – Pivat Promotion on January 12th & February 12th, 2023. Participants will be able to earn drawing entries based on Kristoff Cigar brand purchases, to be entered into a Grand Prize Drawing on February 12th, 2023.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
· Drawing Entry Earning
o 11:00am on January 12th – 3:00pm on February 12th, 2023
· Cut & Light Kickoff Event
o 6:00pm – 9:00pm January 12th, 2023
· Grand Prize Drawing – February 12th, 2023
Location: Pivat Lounge at ACCRM
Drawing Entry Earning:
· Patrons who purchase Kristoff Cigars or Kristoff Cigar Boxes during the drawing entry earning period, will be entered to win a Kristoff Wineador (valued at $600-USD) during the February 12th, 2023 Grand Prize drawing.
· Drawing entries can be earned with the following purchases:
o Buy any two (2) Kristoff Cigars and get one (1) drawing entry.
o Buy any three (3) Kristoff Cigars and get two (2) drawing entries.
o Buy any five (5) Kristoff Cigars and get three (3) drawing entries
o Buy any box of Kristoff Cigars and get ten (10) drawing entries.
o Purchases made on January 12th and February 12th while the Kristoff Vendor is on property will receive double entries.
DRAWING AND DRAWING ENTRY RULES:
1. The Grand Prize Drawing winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The winner will have seven (7) days to claim their prize.
2. Patrons do not need to be ACE Players Club members to earn drawing entries, however patrons will need to be or become an ACE Players Club member in order to claim the drawing prize.
3. Drawing entries are pre-printed on safety paper numbered sequentially with space provided for the patron’s name and ACE Club Card number.
4. For the duration of the event, the drawing barrel will be located inside Pivat Cigar Lounge. Upon earning a drawing entry, an authorized representative of the promotional event will complete the applicable number of drawing entries for each purchase. Once the drawing entry is completed, the representative will take the physical drawing entry and deposit it into the drawing barrel.
5. Per the drawing schedule: On February 12th, 2023, at 3:00pm, an authorized representative will draw one (1) drawing entry, awarding one (1) winner a Wineador (valued at $600-USD).
6. Winners will be announced in Pivat Cigar Lounge and will have seven (7) days to claim. If the winner is not present at the time of the drawing, they will be notified by an authorized representative by email and/or phone within 24 hours of the drawing. If the winner does not claim within their seven (7) day period, the prize will be forfeit and no replacement winner will be chosen.
7. Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winner’s Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winner’s Release Form gives Agua Caliente Casinos and its agencies the rights to use the winner’s name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds Agua Caliente Casinos, the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
8. Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize (i.e. driver’s license, government-issued photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport: Federal Regulations prohibit the copying or scanning of military or military dependent identification cards). Winners must also show their ACE Club Card to claim a prize.
9. The Winner’s Release Form will include space for two (2) employee signatures: One (1) authorized representative of the promotional event and one (1) additional signature of an authorized representative for verification. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a social security number and/or W-9 Form (if applicable) prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls.
10. For each winner selected, an authorized representative of the promotional event will enter the following information on the Winner’s Log: date and time of the promotion, winner’s name, winner’s ACE Club number and the award or prize won. The authorized representative of the promotional event shall sign the log with their name and gaming license number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
1. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
2. Patrons must be or become an ACE Club member to claim prizes.
3. Restricted players are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
4. Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
5. There will be no complimentary alcohol provided. All alcohol must be purchased at the available bar locations.
6. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
7. The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
8. Direct marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing letter and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate.
9. Agua Caliente Casinos, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from redemption of these offers.
10. All patron disputes related to ACC portions of this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Guest Disputes Internal Controls.
11. All patron disputes related to vendor-maintained portions of the promotion, will be handled by the vendor directly.
12. All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of internal controls, policies, and procedures.
13. Agua Caliente Casinos must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1- 800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within each Casino.
14. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
15. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission (hereinafter referred to as ACGC) retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.