Live PLAY QUALIFIER POKER TOURNAMENTS
Top 5 Players receive $300 CASH
Plus win a seat to the Anniversary Poker Tournament March 20, 2024
First and Second Wednesday of Each Month 10 AM & 6 PM
A-K | First Wednesday of the Month
L- Z | Second Wednesday of the Month
Poker Live Play Qualifier
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa – Rancho Mirage
April 1, 2023 to March 20, 2024
The Poker Room at Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage (ACCRM) will hold Poker Live Play Qualifier Poker Tournaments to reward our regular live play (cash play) poker players who play a minimum of 10 hours live play (cash play) during the prior month. There will be a total of (4) four $1,500-dollar poker tournament(s) to play. Two (2) tournaments will be held on the first Wednesday of each month and two (2) tournaments will be held on the second Wednesday of each month. The players with last names beginning with letters “A to K” will be able to play only the first Wednesday of each month. Players with the last names beginning with the letters “L to Z” will only be able to play on the second Wednesday of each month. The start times are 10:00am and 6:00pm. Players that finish in one of the top five places on any of these Poker Live play Qualifier Monthly Poker Tournaments will be entered to play in our Poker Live Play Qualifier Anniversary Poker Tournament on March 20th, 2024.
Here’s How It Works: The Poker Room at Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage (ACRM) will hold Poker Live Play Qualifier Poker Tournaments to reward our regular Live Play (Cash Play) Poker Players who play a minimum of 10 hours Live Play (Cash Play) during the prior month. There will be a total of (4) four $1,500-dollar poker tournament(s) to play. Two (2) Tournaments will be held on the first Wednesday of each month and Two (2) Tournaments will be held on the second Wednesday of each month. The players that have their last names starting from “A to K” will be able to play only the first Wednesday of each month and players with the last names starting from “L to Z” will only be able to play on the second Wednesday of each month. The start times are 10:00am and 6:00pm. Players that finish in one of the top five places on any of these Poker Live play Qualifier Monthly Poker Tournaments will be entered to play in our Poker Live Play Qualifier Anniversary Poker Tournament on March 20th, 2024.
We have limited seating in the Poker Room. There will be 4 tables or (40) seats available at the start of each tournament event. Players may sign up to play starting 2 hours before the start of each event. If we fill all 40 seats available we will use the alternate list format for players waiting to play to enter the tournament as other players get knocked out of the event. New players wanting to play will have up to (1) hour after the start of the tournament to sign up to play. All players waiting on the alternate list will get an opportunity to play. They will also start with the same amount of chips and have the same option to buy the “add on” chips to begin their play in these event(s).
A tournament schedule will be posted in the ACRM Poker Room. The Schedule is as follows:
April 5 & 12, 2023
May 3 & 10, 2023
June 7 & 14, 2023
July 5 & 12, 2023
August 2 & 9, 2023
September 6 & 13, 2023
October 4 & 11, 2023
November 1 & 8, 2023
December 6 & 13, 2023
January 3 & 17, 2024
February 7 & 14, 2024
March 6 & 13, 2024
To qualify for and participate in these tournaments, a participant must have played a minimum of twenty (10) recorded hours in the Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage Poker Room (ACRM) in the month previous. Hours are recorded by the player having their ACE Players Club Card swiped by the Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage Poker Dealers at the table when they begin a poker session and then will be clocked out at the completion of their poker session. It is the responsibility of the player to provide their ACE Players Club Card for swiping. After a player has achieved his or her 10 hours of play for the month, the player can then show up to play during one of the scheduled Poker Live Play Qualifier Poker Tournament time frames to play.
Prize Structure: The prize pool consists of $1,500 for each poker tournament. The top five (5) players will receive $300 cash prizes each.
Registration and Dealers Tokes:
Participants must register in person with the Poker Room Cashier in the Poker Room on the day of the tournament. Our registration fee will be as follows: We will take $25 dollars from each Add-on for the house rake. This will be on the poker control sheets. The money from the poker bank does not comingle with the tournament bank box. All add-ons are kept in this separate tournament bank box. At the end of the tournament, the Poker Floor Supervisor will reconcile the paperwork with the tournament cashier. The dealers will receive $15 dollars from each poker tournament add-on. This tip money for the dealers will be collected at the cashier cage during the registration period and then dropped in a locked tip box at the end of the poker tournament by the tournament supervisor to be reconciled at the main cage per our poker room internal controls.
1. Employees of ACRM, ACCPS, and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate and play according to ACBCI Casino Operations Gambling Policy.
2. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
3. Each player will receive $12,000 in tournament chips before the beginning of the tournament. At the beginning of the tournament(s) players will be able to “add-on” to their chip count by purchasing $25,000 in tournament chips for $40.00. The “add on” money will be divided with $15 dollars for the poker dealer’s tokes and $25 dollars for the house Rake. Tournament chips have no cash value. Each chip is assigned a denomination as follows: Blue – $100, White – $500, Yellow – $1,000, Red – $5,000 Gray – $25,000.
4. For each award or prize won, the Poker Department employee will enter the following information on the Winner’s Log: date and time of the promotion, winner’s name, and prize amount won, along with the Poker Department employee’s signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
5. Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
6. ACRM and ACCPS reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
7. ACRM will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the casino.
8. Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of the invited patron or collect any awards on behalf of the invited patron.
9. The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
10. The ACGC Surveillance Department will be notified and consulted to insure adequate camera coverage of the tournament area, location of final tournament tables and of the final cash prize award distribution prior to the payouts to allow for observation of the payouts.
11. The tournament format will be Texas Hold Em.
12. A rules rack card and/or a rules poster will be available for public viewing at ACRCSRM for the duration of this promotion.
13. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
14. Tournament will be administered in accordance with all applicable internal controls, policies and procedures.
15. Participants may only win once per month.