I’ve Got a Golden Ticket
SEPTEMBER 1 – DECEMBER 30
Come play Poker for a chance to get your Golden Ticket.
WEEKLY CASH DRAWINGS!
Two ways to earn tickets
• Buy in to any live cash poker game or tournament
• Make a Full House or better in Hold ‘Em. Make Kings Full or better in 4 card Omaha. Make Quads or Better in 5 card Omaha
All non cash winners will receive a GOLDEN TICKET entry for a chance to Double the posted price not to exceed $2,000.
“I’VE GOT A GOLDEN TICKET”
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage
September 1st, 2022 through December 30th, 2022
The Poker Room at Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage (ACCRM) will give poker players a chance to win cash prizes during the Poker Room’s “I’ve got a Golden Ticket” promotion. Players will be notified of this promotion via online, property signage, and direct marketing.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Beginning 8:00am on Thursday, September 1st, 2022 through 8:00pm on Friday, December 30th, 2022, poker players will earn one (1) “Silver Ticket” drawing entry for each qualifying hand they make. Each day, as players earn “Silver Ticket” drawing entries they will be placed into the official drawing barrel, located in the Poker Room. On Thursday, September 15th, 2022, the Weekly Cash Drawings will begin. The Weekly Cash Drawings will be held every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday at the times posted below.
- Weekly Cash Drawings:
- Mondays and Thursdays from 12:00pm to 4:00pm and from 9:00pm to 2:00am
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 12:00pm to 2:00am
- Fridays from 12:00pm to 8:00pm
- Sundays from 9:00pm to 2:00am
- First 2 Wednesdays of the Month are not included due to Monthly Cash Drawings.
- Poker players will earn one (1) “Silver Ticket” drawing entry for each of the following qualifying hands:
- Full House or better on any Hold’Em Game(s) (Both Cards Must Play).
- Kings Full or better on any 4-card Omaha Game(s),
- Quads or better on any 5-card Omaha game(s)
- Players will receive one (1) “Silver Ticket” drawing entry per day for the “I’ve Got a Golden Ticket” promotion, for buying in a cash game or purchasing a tournament buy-in.
- All drawing entries will be completed by and placed into the official drawing barrel by an authorized representative of the promotional event. All drawing entries shall contain space for the following: the player’s name; players ACE Club Card number; and signature and Gaming License number of the authorized team member completing the drawing entry.
Weekly Cash Drawings for “Silver” & “Golden” Tickets and Prize Amounts:
- If a player is not present at the time their “Silver Ticket” drawing entry is chosen in the Weekly Cash Drawings their “Silver Ticket” drawing entry will be voided. The voided “Silver Ticket” drawing entry will be replaced with a “Golden Ticket”, drawing entry. An authorized team member of the promotional event shall complete the “Golden Ticket” drawing entry with the same player information contained on the voided “Silver Ticket” drawing entry. Once the “Golden Ticket” drawing entry is completed it shall be dropped into the official drawing barrel by an authorized team member.
- Payout for a “Golden Ticket” being drawn will be double the posted hourly cash prize amount, not to exceed $2000. (Note: If the hourly cash prize amount is above the $2,100 payout amount, the winner shall win the posted amount ($2,100) plus $2,000 extra for the “Golden Ticket” for a total cash prize award of $4,100).
Weekly Cash Drawing Structure:
- On each drawing day, (per the schedule listed under “Weekly Cash Drawings” above), one (1) drawing entry will be selected from the drawing barrel every 60 minutes.
- Starting payout seed money will be $500 (we will reseed at $500 after a winner is verified).
- Winners shall be announced in the Poker Room. The winner must be present to win at the time of the drawing. The winner will have (1) minute to claim their winnings from the Poker Room podium.
- If there is no winner verified for the Weekly Cash Drawing, the $100 prize per hour will roll over to the next drawing time. The prize amounts will continue to roll over each hour if no winner is verified and will roll over to the next drawing day/time, during the promotional period. Example: If no winner is declared in a designated drawing hour the prize pool shall increase from $500 (seed amount) to $600 to $700 then $800 and so on until the prize pool amount reaches a maximum of $3,000. If the prize amount reaches a maximum level of $3,000 the Poker Room will stop increasing the prize pool amount until a verified winner has been achieved.
- The drawing prize pool amount will be capped at $3,000.
- If no winner is achieved in the last drawing of the Weekly Cash Drawing promotional day, then the prize pool amount shall carry over to the first (1st) drawing of the next Weekly Cash Drawing promotional day.
- The current available prize pool amount for the Weekly Cash Drawings shall be displayed on a poster board in the Poker Room.
- During the last Weekly Cash Drawing on the final day of the “I’ve Got a Golden Ticket” promotion, drawing entries will be drawn until a winner is achieved and awarded the final prize pool amount.
Weekly Cash Drawings Prize Schedule:
|12:00pm||$100 added to the prize pool (or rollover amount)|
|1:00pm||$100 added to the prize pool (or rollover amount)|
|2:00pm||$100 added to the prize pool (or rollover amount)|
|3:00pm||$100 added to the prize pool (or rollover amount)|
|4:00pm||$100 added to the prize pool (or rollover amount)|
|5:00pm||$100 added to the prize pool (or rollover amount)|
|6:00pm||$100 added to the prize pool (or rollover amount)|
|7:00pm||$100 added to the prize pool (or rollover amount)|
|8:00pm||$100 added to the prize pool (or rollover amount)|
|9:00pm||$100 added to the prize pool (or rollover amount)|
|10:00pm||$100 added to the prize pool (or rollover amount)|
|11:00pm||$100 added to the prize pool (or rollover amount)|
|12:00am||$100 added to the prize pool (or rollover amount)|
|1:00am||$100 added to the prize pool (or rollover amount)|
|2:00am||$100 added to the prize pool (or rollover amount)|
- Weekly Cash Drawing prize payout amounts will vary (i.e. rollover amounts, “Golden Tickets” drawn, etc.).:
- The minimum amount this promotion could award to a single player at one drawing time would be $500 dollars as we start the first drawing with a base/reseed amount of $500.
- The maximum amount this promotion could award to a single player at one drawing time would be $5,000 (max rollover cap of $3,000 plus the “Golden Ticket” max cap of $2,000).
- The Poker Room will cap the available Poker Promotional Prize Pool for this promotion at $175,000. Once this limit is reached the promotion will cease.
DRAWING AND DRAWING ENTRY RULES:
- The drawing barrel will be located inside the Poker Room at Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage.
- Players shall begin earning drawing entries starting on Thursday, September 1st, 2022 at 8:00am. The drawing entry earning period shall end on Friday, December 30th, 2022 at 7:59pm.
- Players must be present at the time of the drawings to win.
- The drawing barrel will close one (1) minute prior to each scheduled drawing time. A Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will select one (1) drawing entry from the drawing barrel at each drawing time and an additional Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will verify the winner.
- Drawing entries are preprinted on safety paper, numbered sequentially with space provided for the player name and card number. Drawings entries earned by poker players, will be filled out and placed into the drawing barrel at the podium by a Poker Room Floor Supervisor (or above).
- Winners will be announced inside the Poker Room and will have one (1) minute to be verified at the drawing area (Poker Podium). Winners who do not arrive in the allotted timeframe will forfeit their participation in the winner selection process for that drawing. The Poker Room will not redraw for a new winner. The prize amount shall rollover to the next drawing time. The Poker Room Supervisor (or above) will mark the expired drawing entry “no show” or “ineligible winner” with time, signature, and Gaming License number of the team member voiding the drawing entry. The authorized team member will mark the Winners Log “no show” or “ineligible winner” with time, signature, and Gaming License number of the team member completing the log, which will be held in file for audit purposes.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30-minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- All voided “Silver Ticket” drawing entries will be replaced with a “Golden Ticket” drawing entry to be filled out by an authorized team member with the same player information contained on the “Silver Ticket”. The authorized team member will then place the “Golden Ticket” into the drawing barrel.
- Players may win more than once during the Weekly Cash Drawings. Winning drawing entries will not be placed back into the drawing barrel.
- Must be 21 or older to participate.
- Employees of the Poker Department are not eligible to participate.
- Restricted patrons are not eligible to participate.
- Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are NOT eligible to participate. (Players must have an ACE Club card to participate).
- Must be an ACE Club member to participate.
- Only Poker Floor Supervisors (and above) are authorized to complete all winner information on drawing entries and drop them into the drawing barrel located in the Poker Room at Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winners Release Form give Agua Caliente Casinos and its agencies the rights to use the Winner’s name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds Agua Caliente Casinos, the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each award or prize won, the Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date of the promotion, standard or “Golden” amount paid out, “no-show” or “ineligible”, winner’s name, winner’s signature, and winner’s ACE Club number. The Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will sign with Gaming License number on the log attesting to the prize distribution. The Poker Cashier will also sign the log.
- Winners must show a valid photo identification to claim a prize (i.e. driver’s license, government-issued ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport: Federal Regulations prohibit the scanning or copying of military or military dependent ID cards). Winners must also show their ACE Club Card.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a social security number and/or W-9 Form (if applicable) prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
- Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to” tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of Internal Controls, Policies, and Procedures.
- Agua Caliente Casinos will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within each Casino.
- A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.