Hockey Night “Splash The Pot”
January 18, 2023 to June 21, 2023
Every day we’ll splash the pot with extra cash!
During select Nightly NHL Hockey game broadcasts, the Poker Room at Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage
will be awarding $50 in live gaming chips for each Goal made to live Texas Hold’ Em and Omaha poker games.
(tournament tables not included)
“SPLASH THE POT”
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage
January 18th, 2023 to June 21st, 2023
During select Nightly NHL Hockey game broadcasts, the Poker Room at Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage (ACCRM) will be awarding $50 in live gaming chips for each Goal made to live Texas Hold’ Em and Omaha poker games, (tournament tables not included).
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Beginning January 18th, 2023 through June 21st, 2023, during select NHL Hockey broadcasted games, when either hockey team scores a Goal, all live Texas Hold’ Em and Omaha poker games, (excluding tournament tables), will receive a “Splash the Pot” of $50 in live chips.
TABLE SELECTION RULES:
1. Tournament tables are not included in this promotion.
2. All live eligible Texas Hold’ Em and Omaha poker games, (excluding tournaments tables), will receive a “Splash the Pot” of $50 in live chips for each Goal made.
3. If a game goes into Overtime, the Poker Room will “Splash the Pot” with an extra $50 in live chips on every eligible table at the end of the Overtime game.
4. The winner of the next hand played at each table will be the winner of the “Splash the Pot” live chips given to the table. In the event of a tie hand, the “Splash the Pot” prize shall be evenly split between the winning players.
5. Eligible live poker games must have a minimum of five (5) active players.
6. Poker players who have not paid the blinds are not eligible to participate.
7. Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of any player or collect any awards on behalf of any player.
1. Must be 21 years or older to participate.
2. Restricted players are not eligible to participate.
3. Do not have to be or become an ACE Players Club member to win.
4. Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued Gaming license are eligibleto participate according to the ACBCI Casino Operations Gambling Policy.
5. Employees of the Poker Department are not eligible to participate.
6. All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of internal controls, policies, and procedures.
7. All patron dispute(s) related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
8. For each award or prize won, an authorized Poker Department team member will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date and time of the promotion, winner’s name, prize amount won, along with the Poker Department team member’s signature and gaming license number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
9. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a social security number and/or W-9 Form (if applicable) prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls.
10. The Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
11. Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to” tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
12. Agua Caliente Casinos must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must be located within each Casino.
13. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Poker Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
14. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission (hereinafter referred to as ACGC) retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.