Happy Agua Days!
November 22 – December 22
Tuesdays | Cathedral City
Wednesdays | Rancho Mirage
Thursdays | Palm Springs
Play up to 3X on promotional days!
Play the kiosk game for your chance to win up to $15 at Java Caliente OR $250 FREE PLAY and earn entries for the grand prize finale!
Kiosk Game available from 11 AM – 8 PM on promotional days.
Members can start earning slot points at their preferred casino on the promotional day beginning at 5 AM and will have the opportunity to win three (3) times per promotional day.
Grand Finale Giveaway
Gift valued at up to $500!
One Grand Finale Giveaway will be hosted at each casino!
Cathedral City | December 20
Rancho Mirage | December 21
Palm Springs | December 22
5 PM – 8 PM | Free Play & Gift Drawings
• One winner will be selected every 30 minutes to receive $250 FREE PLAY and a Gift valued at $350!
• Seven (7) winners total between 5 PM – 8 PM.
Grand Finale Drawing | 8:30 PM
• One winner selected will receive $2,500 CASH and a Gift valued up to $500!
HOW DO I EARN SLOT POINTS?
• Insert your ACE Club card before playing to earn and track your slot points.
• Slot points can be earned while playing at any slot machine.
• Slot points count toward promotions, as well as dining, hotel, and retail purchases.
• Not an ACE Club member? Sign up today!
Cathedral City| Palm Springs| Rancho Mirage
Happy Agua Days! – Kiosk Game & Giveaway
Agua Caliente Casinos
November 22nd, 2022 – December 22nd, 2022
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage, Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs & Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City (referred to as ACCRM, ACCPS & ACCCC respectively in the promotion rules), otherwise known as Agua Caliente Casinos, will host the “Happy Agua Days! – Kiosk Game & Giveaway” during the months of November & December 2022. ACE Club members shall have the opportunity to earn electronic drawing entries by playing with their ACE Club card at their favorite slot machines for a chance to win Free Play prizes & Java Caliente Vouchers, and/or the opportunity to win up to $2,500 Cash at the Grand Finale Drawing. Players will be notified of this promotion via direct marketing offers, e-blast, and property collateral.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
ACE Club members who earn slot points will be able to swipe at the promotional kiosk to redeem for Free Play or Java Caliente Vouchers which will be awarded randomly per swipe by the promotional kiosk. ACE Club members will also earn electronic drawing entries during the promotional period leading up to the Grand Finale drawings.
· Kiosk Dates/Times:
o November 22nd – December22nd
§ Agua Caliente Cathedral City – Tuesdays
§ Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage – Wednesdays
§ Agua Caliente Palm Springs – Thursdays
o Kiosk Game Participation/Swipe Hours: |11 AM – 8 PM
· Kiosk Game Prizes:
|$5 Free Play||$20 Free Play|
|$10 Free Play||$50 Free Play|
|$15 Free Play||$100 Free Play|
|Java Caliente Vouchers Valued $5-$15||$250 Free Play|
· Slot point earning requirements for each promotional day are as follows:
§ First (1st) Kiosk Game Participation/Swipe: 100 slot points required.
§ Second (2nd) Kiosk Game Participation/Swipe: 300 slot points required.
§ Third (3rd) Kiosk Game Participation/Swipe: 600 slot points required.
o Slot points must be earned at the casino property in which the player intends to participate/swipe at the promotional kiosk.
o Slot point earning shall begin at 5:00am each promotional day and will end at 7:59pm each promotional day.
o Players will have the opportunity to participate up to three (3) times per Casino, per promotional day (see above listed promotional days).
o Electronic drawing entry earnings will be on-going and accumulate throughout for the duration of the promotion.
o Every $10 dollars played on slot machines equals three (3) slot points. Every $20 dollars played on video poker machines equals three (3) slot points. Rated table game play and live poker table play do not qualify for slot points. Slot points must be earned through slots or video poker only.
o Every 10 slot points earned = 1 electronic drawing entry into all drawings for the promotion.
o Players can earn 3X electronic drawing entries on Mondays (See “The Following Rules Apply to Promotional Drawings using PlayerSoft”, Rule #3).
o Drawing entries must be activated at each property on their respective drawing days.
o Players must activate earned electronic drawing entries within the last hour prior to each VIP Drawing. (Please refer to PlayerSoft Drawing Rules #2, Section a, b, and c).
o Electronic drawing entries earned will expire on the last Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 9:00pm.
o Must be present for all drawings.
· GRAND FINALE GIVEAWAY:
o The Grand Finale will be hosted at each Casino based on the schedule below:
§ Agua Caliente Cathedral City – December 20, 2022
§ Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage – December 21, 2022
§ Agua Caliente Palm Springs – December 22, 2022
o 5pm – 8pm – Preliminary Free Play & Gift Drawing – Game Experience
§ One (1) winner will be selected every 30 minutes to win $250 in Free Play and participate in a game experience for a chance to win a gift valued at up to $350-USD.
§ The game experience will consist of seven (7) large Christmas Stockings containing seven (7) numbered balls corresponding to one of the prizes below:
· Vizio 43 Inch Full HD Smart TV and Vizio V Series All-In-One Home Theater Sound Bar
· Nintendo Switch
· Michael Kors Gen 6 Smartwatch
· Apple Watch Series 8
· Apple 10.2 Inch iPad
· ASUS Ultra-Thin Laptop
· Bose Bluetooth Headphones
§ The prize with the number matching the ball drawn, will be the winners prize. Selected prizes will be removed from available inventory after each winner claims, until all prizes have been chosen.
8:30pm – Grand Finale Giveaway Drawing
One (1) winner will be selected to win their choice of $2,500 cash or $2,500 in Free Play and a Samsung 55-inch Glass Crystal Smart TV valued at up to $500-USD.
o Total Free Play Prizes – $5,250,
o Total Gifts – $7,350
o Grand Finale Cash Prizes – $7,500
o Grand Finale Gifts – $1,500
o Total Prize Pool – $21,600
- Players must be to present to win.
- Drawings will be conducted at the respective property’s ACE Club.
- Players will have three (3) minutes to claim their promotional prizes from the respective property’s ACE Club.
The Following Rules Apply to Promotional Drawings using PlayerSoft:
1. ACE Club members must earn electronic drawing entries by accumulating slot points. Players can accumulate slot points while playing slot machines anywhere on the casino floor with their ACE Club Card properly inserted into a slot machine, at ACCRM, ACCPS, and ACCCC. ACE Club members shall earn one (1) electronic drawing entry per 10 slot points earned during the promotional period. Electronic drawing entries are automatically entered into the PlayerSoft “virtual” drawing barrel.
2. ACE Club members must activate their electronic drawing entries on the day of the “Preliminary and Grand Finale Giveaway Drawings”. In order to successfully activate electronic drawing entries towards each drawing, the qualified ACE Club members will be required to follow the below steps:
a. Using their ACE Club card, the ACE Club member will begin a session of play at a slot machine.
b. The ACE Club member must close their rating at least once at a slot machine to activate their electronic drawing entries into the drawing. In order to close a rating, the ACE Club Card must be removed from the slot machine.
c. This process must be repeated within the last hour prior to each drawing, in order to keep electronic drawing entries activated into the drawing.
3. On electronic drawing entry multiplier days (Mondays), ACE Club members will be required to conclude their session of play prior to 11:59pm in order for all earned drawing entries to be appropriately multiplied. ACE Club members can conclude their session of play by removing their card.
4. All electronic drawing entries must be activated within the last hour prior to each drawing time in order to be eligible to win. A sweep will be done on PlayerSoft up to ten (10) minutes prior to the drawing time to begin populating for winners. Announcements will be made from the ACE Club at each casino on the drawing day to remind players how and when to activate their electronic drawing entries.
5. Once an electronic drawing entry is selected and the winning name is announced, the player will have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing area. Winners may also contact a Slot or Security Department employee. The Slot or Security Department employee will notify an authorized representative of the promotional event that a winner has identified themselves within the three (3) minute time limit and is being sent to the drawing area to be verified as an eligible winner before another name is drawn. The winner’s drawing and eligibility will be verified by two (2) authorized representatives of the promotional event before the prize is awarded. A Winners Log will be kept to indicate the entries drawn, winner’s name(s) and any electronic drawing entries drawn that are “ineligible “or “no shows”.
6. Must be present to win. In the event that a winner does not show up, we will re-draw for another winner. This allows another ACE Club member an opportunity to win in that drawing. In the event the winner does not show up to claim their prize within the allotted three (3) minute period, that winner will be marked as a “no show” on the Winners Log.
7. For each electronic drawing entry drawn, an authorized representative of the promotional event will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date of the promotion; winner’s name and ACE Club number; and the award or prize won. The authorized representative of the promotional event will sign with name and gaming license number on the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
8. Patrons may only win up to a maximum of two (2) times per promotional drawing date, per property. Once during the 5pm-8pm Preliminary Free Play & Gift Drawings, and once during the Grand Finale Drawing.
9. In the event that all systems go OFFLINE and become inoperable for any reason, the on-site ACGC Regulatory Department and ACGC Surveillance Department will be notified immediately. Drawings will cease until the system is back online and fully operational. No manual drawing entries or prizes will be issued in lieu of the system being “offline.”
10. For all weeks, electronic drawing entry earnings will accumulate throughout the entirety of the promotion.
11. Electronic drawing entries earned will expire on Thursday, December 22nd, 2022 at 9:00pm.
1. Must be 21 years or older to participate.
2. Must be an ACE Club member to participate.
3. Restricted players will not be eligible to participate in this promotion.
4. Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued Gaming license are not eligible to participate.
5. All drawing promotions shall have a 30-minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
6. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
7. The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
8. Java Caliente Vouchers: Players must visit the ACE Club for issuance of the Agua Caliente Java voucher by an authorized team member. Java Caliente Vouchers will expire five (5) days after issuance. Excludes alcoholic beverages, tax and gratuity.
9. Direct marketing offers are valid only the date/time shown on the direct marketing offer and non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value: no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate.
10. Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winner’s Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winner’s Release Forms give Agua Caliente Casinos and its agencies the rights to use the winner’s name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds Agua Caliente Casinos, the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
11. The Winners Release form will include space for two (2) employee signatures: One (1) authorized representative of the promotional event, and one (1) additional signature of an authorized representative for verification. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a social security number and/or W-9 Form (if applicable) prior to receipt of their award or prize per the Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls.
12. Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize (i.e. driver’s license, government-issued photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport: Federal Regulations prohibit the copying or scanning of military or military dependent identification cards.). Winners must also show their ACE Club Card to claim a prize.
13. All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Guest Disputes Internal Controls.
14. All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of internal controls, policies, and procedures.
15. Agua Caliente Casinos must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within each Casino.
16. Free Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
a. $1 – $100 – Expires in 24 hours
b. $101 – $1,500 – Expires in 30 Days
c. $1,501-$5,000- Expires in 60 Days
17. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on Agua Caliente Casinos website. The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
18. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.