Gloria Vanderbilt Build Me a Farmhouse Gift Giveaway
December 2 – 24
Fridays & Saturdays | Noon – 6 PM
Receive your gift by earning 500 Slot Points on the day of the gift redemption, or visit the ACE Club to see if you qualify to receive the gift for free!
Week 1 | December 2 & 3
Week 2 | December 9 & 10
Week 3 | December 16 & 17
Week 4 | December 23 & 24
HOW DO I EARN MY GIFT SET?
• Play your favorite slot machines with your ACE Club card on the promotional day beginning at 5 am.
• As you play, your earned points are automatically added to your card.
• Once you’ve earned 500 slots points, head to ACE Club to pick up your gift.
• Or check your mailbox to see if you qualify to receive this set for free.
HOW DO I EARN SLOT POINTS?
• Insert your ACE Club card before playing to earn and track your slot points.
• Slot points can be earned while playing at any slot machine.
• Slot points count toward promotions, as well as dining, hotel, and retail purchases.
• Not an ACE Club member? Sign up
*Limit one gift per guest per week. While supplies last.
Cathedral City| Palm Springs| Rancho Mirage
Gloria Vanderbilt Build Me a Farmhouse Gift Giveaway
Agua Caliente Casinos
December 2nd, 2022 – December 24th, 2022
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage, Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs & Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City (referred to as ACCRM, ACCPS & ACCCC respectively in the promotion rules), otherwise known as Agua Caliente Casinos, will host the “Gloria Vanderbilt Build Me a Farmhouse Gift Giveaway”. The promotion will give qualified ACE Club members the opportunity to receive one (1) gift each week, on Fridays or Saturdays, during the 4-Week Gift Giveaway. ACE Club members who do not qualify to receive the gift, will have the opportunity to earn slot points and meeting designated table game criteria on the day of the gift giveaway, to redeem a gift. Qualified ACE Club members will be invited to receive a gift via direct mail, e-blast, and telemarketing. ACE Club members who do not receive an invitation for a gift, will be notified of the promotion via property website, signage, and brochures.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Invited ACE Club Members:
· ACE Club members may redeem a limit of one (1) gift (invitational or earned) per player, per promotional week, at the property of their choice.
· No reservations will be required in order to receive the gift.
· Gifts will be available while supplies last. If inventory is depleted, qualified ACE Club members who have not redeemed a gift may receive a $50 Free Play consolation prize. Limit one (1) Free Play consolation prize per player, per promotional week.
· A new gift will be featured for each week in the gift program.
Gift Giveaway – Earning Opportunity:
· ACE Club members who did not receive an invitation to receive a gift, must earn 500 slot points on the gift distribution day to receive the gift, (as inventory permits). Please see General Rule #8.
· For table game rating criteria, please see General Rule #9.
· Slot points or table games rating must be earned beginning at 5:00am through 5:59pm on each promotional day. (Slot points OR table game ratings may be combined from all properties).
· Limit of one (1) earned gift per player, per promotional week. ACE Club members may receive one (1) gift based on playOR by invitation.
Gift Redemption Dates, Times & Locations:
· Distribution Days: Select Fridays and Saturdays from December 2nd – December 24th, 2022:
§ Week 1: Friday, December 2nd & Saturday, December 3rd
§ Week 2: Friday, December 9th & Saturday, December 10th
§ Week 3: Friday, December 16th & Saturday, December 17th
§ Week 4: Friday, December 23rd & Saturday, December 24th
· Distribution Time: 12:00pm – 6:00pm each promotional day.
· Distribution Location: ACE Club at ACCRM, ACCPS & ACCCC.
Gift Information: Four-week “Gloria Vanderbilt Build Me a Farmhouse” Gift Series with a different gift offered each week. Gift distribution order will vary each week and will not be advertised to ACE Club members, (each gift valued up to $27.00-USD):
§ Gloria Vanderbilt® Set of 2 Queen Size Comfort Pillows
§ Gloria Vanderbilt® Decorated Pillow
§ Gloria Vanderbilt® Ruffle Down Alternative Comforter Queen Size
§ Gloria Vanderbilt® 4-Piece QueenSheet Set
1. Invited ACE Club members will qualify to receive the offer based upon average daily theoretical win or average daily theoretical win/loss or annual theoretical win or annual win/loss and markets in which they live and total number of visits.
2. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
3. Must be an ACE Club member to participate.
4. Restricted patrons are not eligible for all promotions/events.
5. Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
6. Max one (1) gift per promotional week (invitational or earned), at one (1) casino of the ACE Club member’s choosing.
7. If a player does not qualify to receive an invitation for a gift, they may qualify to receive the gift by earning slot points while playing with their ACE Club Card properly inserted in a slot machine or meeting designated table game rating criteria.
8. The following rules apply to slot players:
· Every $10 dollars played on slot machines equals three (3) slot points. Every $20 dollars played on video poker machines equals three (3) slot points.
· To receive the gift, ACE Club members must earn slot points beginning at 5:00am through 5:59pm, each promotional day. The 500 qualifying slot points can be redeemed beginning at 12:00pm through 6:00pm, (as inventory permits), on each gift distribution date.
· Players must earn all 500 qualified slot points using their ACE Club Card in eligible slot machines. (Qualified slot points may be combined from all properties.)
· All 500 qualifying slot points must be earned on the same day the gifts are being offered.
· Rated table game play and live poker play does not qualify for slot points. Slot points must be earned through slot machines or video poker machines only.
· Slot points earned through retail purchases made in the Casinos will not qualify towards the 500-slot point accrual requirements.
9. The following rules apply to table game players:
· Table game players must meet designated table game rating criteria in order to receive the gift on the day of the promotion.
· Players may begin earning their table game rating beginning at 5:00am through 5:59pm on the promotional day. All qualifying table game rated play can be redeemed beginning at 12:00pm through 6:00pm, (as inventory permits), on each gift distribution date.
· All table game ratings must be earned on the same day the gifts are being offered. Qualified table game criteria may be combined from all properties.
· Table games rating criteria is as follows:
10. Qualified slot points and table game rated play may not be combined together, in order to receive the gift. Qualifying play must be all slots points, or all table game rated play.
11. No slot points will be deducted from any ACE Club accounts.
12. In the event that the gift inventory is depleted at one (1) or more Casinos, authorized representatives of the promotional event are authorized to issue a $50 Free Play consolation prize to qualified ACE Club members who do not receive the gift. Limited to one (1) Free Play offer per qualified ACE Club member, per promotional week, between the three (3) casinos.
13. Players must present their ACE Club card and show valid identification at the distribution location at each property to receive their gift
14. Agua Caliente Casinos, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from redemption of these offers.
15. Quantities are limited and no replacement gifts are offered. Direct marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing offer and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate. The Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for Direct Marketing offers that are lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, and illegible or untimely delivered.
16. The Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information.
17. The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
18. All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Guest Disputes Internal Controls.
19. All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of internal control standards, policies, and procedures.
20. Agua Caliente Casinos must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for the promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located in each Casino.
21. Free Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
· $1 – $100 – Expires in 24 hours.
22. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
23. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.