FOOTBALL SPLASH THE POT
Exclusively in the Poker Room at Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage
September 7, 2023 – February 11, 2024
Play Poker during select Football game broadcasts and win MORE!
How it Works:
- When either football team scores a Field Goal, all live Texas Hold’ Em and Omaha poker games* will receive a “Splash the Pot” of $25 in live chips.
- When either football team scores a Touchdown, all live Texas Hold’ Em and Omaha poker games* will receive a “Splash the Pot” of $50 in live chips.
- When either team scores a Safety, all live Texas Hold’ Em and Omaha poker games* will receive a “Splash the Pot” of $100 in live chips.
*Excludes tournament tables.
“SPLASH THE POT”
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage
September 7th, 2023 – February 11th, 2024
During selected Football game broadcasts, the Poker Room at Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage (ACCRM) will award $25 for Field Goals, $50 for Touchdowns, and $100 for Safeties to live Texas Hold’ Em and Omaha poker games (tournament tables not included).
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Beginning September 7th, 2023 through February 11th, 2024, during selected NFL Football game broadcasts, when either football team scores a Field Goal, all live Texas Hold’ Em and Omaha poker games, (excluding tournament tables), will receive a “Splash the Pot” of $25 in live chips. When either football team scores a Touchdown, all live Texas Hold’ Em and Omaha poker games (excluding tournament tables) will receive a “Splash the Pot” of $50 in live chips. When either team scores a Safety, all live Texas Hold’ Em and Omaha poker games (excluding tournament tables) will receive a “Splash the Pot” of $100 in live chips.
TABLE SELECTION RULES:
1. Tournament tables are not included in this promotion.
2. All live Texas Hold’ Em and Omaha poker games (excluding tournaments tables) will receive a “Splash the Pot” of $25 in live chips for Field Goals, $50 in live chips for Touchdowns and $100 in live chips for Safeties.
3. The winner of the next hand played at each qualifying table will be the winner of the “Splash the Pot” live chips given to each table.
4. In the event of a tie hand between players, we will divide the pot (including the promo money) and split the pot evenly. If there is 1 dollar excess due to a split pot, the player that is closest to the dealer button in front of it will get the extra dollar.
5. Eligible live Texas Hold’ Em and Omaha poker games must have a minimum of five (5) players.
6. Poker players who have not paid the blinds are not eligible to participate.
7. Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of any player or collect any awards on behalf of any player.
1. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
2. Players do not have to be or become an ACE Club member to participate.
3. Employees of the Poker Department are not eligible to participate.
4. Restricted players are not eligible to participate.
5. Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are eligible to participate and may buy-in and play according to the ACBCI Casino Operations Gambling Policy.
6. All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
7. All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of Internal Controls, Policies, and Procedures.
8. For each award or prize won, the Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will enter the following information on the Winners Log: The date and time of the promotion, the table where the prize was paid, and the award or prize won. The Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) and the Poker Cashier shall each sign the log with name and gaming license number, attesting to the prize distribution.
9. Ace, Edge, or Elite Cards are the property of Agua Caliente Casinos. Use of these cards constitutes acceptance of the Rules of the ACE Players Club and will also be advertised within the ACE Players Club Brochure.
10. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
11. Direct marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct mail letter and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discounts or group rates.
12. Facsimiles or reproductions of direct marketing offers will not be accepted; any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
13. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a social security number and/or W-9 Form (if applicable) prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls.
14. The Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
15. Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to” tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
16. Agua Caliente Casinos will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must be located within each Casino.
17. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Poker Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
18. Agua Caliente Casinos, the ACBCI, its employees, etc. are held harmless from the award or use of the prize.
19. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission (hereinafter referred to as ACGC) retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the tribe.