FOOTBALL HIGH HAND FRENZY
SEPTEMBER 11, 2022 – JANUARY 9, 2023
Sundays Beginning at 1 PM
Win extra cash during the afternoon Football game by having the highest hand in Omaha & Texas Hold’ Em game. Flush or Better in Hold’ Em (Must use both hole cards) & Full House or Better in Omaha.
Hold’ Em Prize Amounts:
$60 live chips for every Touchdown
$30 live chips for every Field Goal
$100 live chips for Safeties
Omaha Prize Amounts:
$60 live chips for every Touchdown
$25 live chips for every Field Goal
$75 live chips for Safeties
FOOTBALL HIGH HAND FRENZY – POKER PROMOTION
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage
September 11th, 2022 through January 9th, 2023
The Poker Room at Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage (ACCRM) is offering poker players a chance to win live poker chip prizes every Sunday afternoon during NFL broadcast games from September 11th, 2022 through January 9th, 2023.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Beginning at 1:00PM on Sundays during the promotional period, the Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will announce in the Poker Room that the Football High Hand Frenzy poker promotion will begin. The Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will begin to record and prominently display the highest (poker value) qualifying hand for all active Omaha & Texas Hold’Em games in the Poker Room.
· Texas Hold’ Em – Flush or better (must use both hole cards)
· 4-card Omaha – Full House or better
· 5 -card Omaha – 8s full or better
· During the broadcast game, when any team scores a touchdown or field goal, the player with the current High Hand in the poker room will win a prize of live poker chips.
· When a player wins the prize amount, the table the player is playing at will win that same amount, but will play for it from a “Splash the Pot” for the next available hand played. The winner of that next hand will win that “Splash the Pot” live poker chip prize.
· If no one makes a subsequent qualifying hand (see above listed qualifying games/hands) before there is another score in the game, then the winner of the last high hand and the table they are playing at will win again.
· Limited to live poker games, not tournaments.
· The prize amounts are as follows:
o Texas Hold’ Em:
§ Touchdowns – $60 in live chips
§ Field Goals – $30 in live chips
§ Safeties – $100 in live chips
o 4 & 5 Card Omaha:
§ Touchdowns – $40 in live chips
§ Field Goals – $25 in live chips
§ Safeties – $75 in live chips
HIGH HAND RULES:
1. A Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will maintain a chronological list of the high hands and corresponding player’s names on display boards for each hourly segment for all active Omaha & Texas Hold’ Em Games. Once a high hand has been established (in each applicable game), the next high hand made before a score in the football game occurs must beat the current high hand posted to be eligible to win. (No ties).
2. The participant with the highest hand in any active 4 or 5 Card Omaha or Texas Hold ‘Em game must be playing at a live poker table.
3. The minimum qualification high hand will be a Full House or better in 4-card Omaha, 8s Full or better in 5-card Omaha, and Flush or better in Texas Hold’ Em. Both hole cards must be used to qualify.
4. To qualify, all hands must be played to completion, and all bets and raises must have been called.
5. Eligible poker tables must have a minimum of 5 active players.
6. Must be present to win.
7. If no one makes the qualifying hand before the next score is achieved, the previous high hand winner and table will win again.
8. Live chip “Splash the Pot” prizes are as follows:
a. 4 or 5 Card Omaha – Touchdowns $40, Field Goals $25, and Safeties $75.
b. Texas Hold’ Em – Touchdowns $60, Field Goals $30, and Safeties $100.
9. All “Splash the Pot” live chip prizes will be paid in $5 and $25 denomination live chips.
10. In the event there is a score in the game and NFL Officials are reviewing the score to determine if the score is valid and another poker player achieves a higher hand than the hand displayed on the High Hand Display Board, the Poker Floor Supervisor (or above) will wait to determine the winner until the NFL Officials determine the outcome of the score. If the NFL Officials determine that the score is valid, then the poker player with high hand at the time the score occurred will win and the poker player with the new higher hand will immediately become the High Hand Leader until the next game score. If the score does not count, then the poker player with the high hand at the time the score occurred will not win, and the poker player with the higher hand will immediately become the High Hand Leader until the next game score.
11. In the event of a tie on the first high-hand made, the prize funds will be evenly divided and distributed.
12. Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of any player or collect any awards on behalf of any player.
13. Cash prizes will be paid by the Poker Cashier in the Poker Room.
14. Valid for hands received in 4 or 5 Card Omaha and Texas Hold ‘Em games only.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
2. Do not have to be or become an ACE Club member to win.
- Employees of the Poker Department are not eligible to participate.
- Restricted Players are not eligible to participate.
5. Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are eligible to participate and may buy-in and play according to the ACBCI Casino Operations Gambling Policy.
- For each award or prize won, the Poker Department employee will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date and time of the promotion, the table & seat where the prize was paid, hand that was made and the award or prize won, along with the Poker Departments Cashier and Supervisor’s signature(s) and Gaming License number(s).
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
- Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to” tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- The promotion will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of Internal Controls, Policies, and Procedures.
10. All patron dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide their social security number and/or W-9 Form (if applicable) prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
12. Agua Caliente Casinos will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must be located within each Casino.
13. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Poker Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
14. Agua Caliente Casinos, the ACBCI, its employees, etc. are held harmless from the award or use of the prize.
15. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the tribe.
1. Supervision shall be provided at all times while the Poker Room is in operation by personnel with authority equal or greater than those being supervised.
2. The Poker Department, and supporting departments maintaining an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued license, with authorization from the immediate supervisor will staff events with personnel necessary to greet, monitor, and run the event. Employees providing support for events shall ensure that all Responsible Alcohol Service Training Standards are followed and support tasks shall be administered in accordance with the ACBCI System of Internal Controls, Standard Operating Procedures and Agua Caliente Gaming Commission Access Matrix. Any cash handling tasks may only be completed in accordance with the employee’s job description.
3. The prizes associated with this promotion will be paid by Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage Poker Room, using funds from the Poker Promotional Pool.
4. Prior to the start of this promotion ACGC Surveillance will be notified
5. In the event an approved promotion is in progress and casino management has determined that an immediate cancellation or revision to the approved promotion is necessary, a written notification, approved by the Assistant General Manager or above and the Director of Marketing or above shall be submitted to the “on site” ACGC Regulatory Division. If the immediate requirement to cancel or revise an approved promotion occur during Holidays or weekends, the Assistant General Manager or above and/or the Director of Marketing may approve the written change notification through email. The approved written notification will include the detailed revision or notice of cancellation and must be signed for acknowledgement by the “on site” ACGC Commission Agent. A copy of the acknowledged notification and explanation memo must be immediately forwarded to the ACGC Compliance Department and the Director of Compliance or above. A copy of the “Revised” promotion including the revision and/or cancellation notification with all signatures will immediately be forwarded to the ACGC Compliance Department for ACGC approval.
6. In the event a promotional award variance is identified, the on-site ACGC Regulatory Department will be immediately notified.
7. Marketing collateral must be retained for five (5) years. Either an electronic copy or a hard copy must be retained