Fabulous Friday Slot Pull
EXCLUSIVELY AT AGUA CALIENTE PALM SPRINGS
Fridays | September 9 – September 30
Beginning at 1 PM
Earn 45 Slot Points and take 3 FREE SPINS at MAX BET* based on the slot machine of the week.
Whatever you win, you keep!
Limited to the first 250 ACE Club members.
2ND CHANCE DRAWINGS | 4:30 PM
3 lucky Winners of $500 CASH!
How It Works:
» Open to the first 250 ACE Club members that have earned 45 Slot Points.
» Point earning begins at 5 AM on the day of the promotion.
» Slot Points earned are based on play at Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs only.
» Limited to one offer per ACE Club member per week.
How Do I Earn Slot Points:
» Insert your ACE Club card before playing to earn and track your slot points.
» Slot points can be earned while playing at any slot machine.
» Slot points count toward promotions, as well as dining, hotel, and retail purchases.
» Not an ACE Club member? Sign up today!
Fabulous Fridays Slot Pull Promotion
Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs
Fridays, September 9 – 30, 2022
Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs, (also referred to as ACCPS in the promotional rules), will host the Fabulous Fridays Slot Pull Promotion on Fridays, September 9 through September 30, 2022 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm, or until 250 participants have taken their slot pulls (whichever occurs first). Qualified ACE Club members will have the opportunity to participate in the Fabulous Fridays Slot Pull Promotion by taking up to three (3) free slot pulls on select slot machines and keeping what they win. The slot pull will be limited to 250 ACE Club members (space is limited). On each promotional day, at 4:30pm, Second Chance Drawings will be held from the promotions table near the slot pull area for those ACE Club members who participated in the slot pull on that promotional day. ACE Club members will be notified of this promotion via e-blast, property signage, and direct marketing offers.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Dates: Friday, September 9, 16, 23, & 30, 2022
Time: 1:00pm – 4:00pm (or until 250 ACE Club members have participated – whichever occurs first).
SLOT PULL STRUCTURE:
· The Fabulous Fridays Slot Pull Promotion will be open to the first 250 ACE Club members who arrive to the promotions table and have earned 45 slot points on their ACE Club Card at the time of check-in. Slot points must be earned at ACCPS only. (Please see General Rule #5)
· Each patron who earns 45 slot points on their ACE Club Card may register to take three (3) free slot pulls.
· Slot point earning period shall be from 5:00am to 3:59pm each promotional day.
· ACE Club members must play with their ACE Club Card properly inserted in a slot machine(s) to earn slot points.
· Beginning at 12:45pm, all patrons will be required to check-in at the promotions table located in the promotional area near the select slot machines for that week.
§ September 9:
o Devil Locks: Bluberi brand slot machines located on the Casino Floor at E07-01, E07-02, E07-03, E07-04, E07-05, E07-06.
o The promotional table will be located in the Cascade Lounge Foyer.
o The three (3) slot pulls at Bluberi Devil Locks slot machines at a denomination of $.01 will have a maximum bet of $6.60 (660 credits) per slot pull, for a total of $19.80 (three (3) slot pulls).
§ September 16:
o Frank Sinatra themed Scientific Gaming slot machines located on the Casino Floor at M02-01, M02-02, M02-03.
o The promotional table will be located at the Valet Entrance.
o The three (3) slot pulls at the Frank Sinatra themed slot machines at a denomination of $1.00 will have a maximum bet of $9.00 (9 credits) per slot pull, for a total of $27.00 (three (3) slot pulls).
§ September 23:
o Aristocrat Dragon Cash slot machines located on the Casino Floor at SB07-01, SB07-02, SB07-03.
o The promotional table will be located in front of 360 Sports near the team member entrance.
o The three (3) slot pulls at Aristocrat Dragon Cash slot machines at a denomination of $.05 will have a maximum bet of $25.00 (500 credits) per slot pull, for a total of $75.00 (three (3) slot pulls).
§ September 30:
o BC Slots/Kung Fu Empress slot machines located on the Casino Floor at B27-01, B27-02, B27-03, B27-04.
o The promotional table will be located in front of 360 Sports near the team member entrance.
o The three (3) slot pulls at BC Slots/Kung Fu Express slot machines at a denomination of $.01 will have a maximum bet of $8.50 (850 credits) per slot pull, for a total of $25.50 (three (3) slot pulls).
§ Any amounts the ACE Club members win upon conclusion of the three (3) slot pulls on the select slot machines, they may keep.
§ ACE Club members are limited to participating once per week in the Fabulous Fridays Slot Pull.
§ If, at 4:00pm on the promotional day, 250 qualified ACE Club members have not been reached, and there are no players present to participate, the slot pull will end for that promotional day.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS AND PLAYER CHECK-IN:
· Upon arriving to the promotional check-in area, an authorized representative of the promotional event will take the following steps to verify each ACE Club member’s participation:
§ The authorized representative will first review the ACE Club member’s Patron Management account to determine if the player has earned the required slot points to participate.
§ If an ACE Club member stands in line, but has not earned the required number of slot points, they will be instructed to exit the line to play and earn the slot point requirement. Once they have earned the 45 slot points, they may re-enter the line and attempt to check-in again, but are not guaranteed participation.
§ Once confirmed, a coupon code will be applied to the player’s account to notate their participation. (The quantity of applied coupon codes will be tracked throughout the promotion to monitor the quantity of participants and ensure the number does not exceed 250).
§ The authorized representative will verify the predetermined bet settings prior to allowing the player to complete their slot pulls.
SECOND CHANCE DRAWINGS:
· On each promotional day, at 4:30pm Second Chance Drawings will be held from the promotions table near the slot pull area for those ACE Club members who participated in the Fabulous Fridays Slot Pull on that promotional day.
§ At 4:30pm – Three (3) winners will be selected to win $500 Cash
o Drawing Entry Earning: Upon check-in into the Fabulous Fridays Slot Pull, each ACE Club member to who has earned 45 slot points and is participating in the slot pull on that promotional day, will receive one (1) drawing entry into the Second Chance Drawings.
o Drawing Announcements & Claiming Period: Must be present to win. Drawing will be conducted from the promotions table. Winners will be announced on the Casino Floor. Selected winners will have three (3) minutes to claim their prize from the promotions table. In the event that a selected winner does not arrive within the allotted timeframe, we will re-draw for a new winner.
o Winner eligibility: ACE Club members can win once per promotional day, in the Second Chance Drawings.
DRAWING AND DRAWING ENTRY RULES:
1. Winners must be present at the time of the Drawings to win.
2. Patrons are eligible to win only once in the VIP Drawings.
3. The drawing barrel will be located at the promotional table under camera supervision. Upon entry and check-in into the event, an authorized representative of the promotional event will complete one (1) drawing entry for each participant and place it inside of the drawing barrel.
4. Drawing entries are pre-printed on safety paper numbered sequentially with space provided for the authorized representative of the promotional event to print the patron’s name and ACE Club Card number.
5. At 4:30pm the drawing barrel shall be spun to mix the drawing entries. An authorized representative of the promotional event will choose three (3) drawing entries from the drawing barrel located at the promotional table. Winners will be announced on the Casino Floor.
6. Winners will have three (3) minutes to report to the promotional table after their name has been announced. If a valid winner is not verified within the time limit, we will re-draw until a valid winner is verified. Those who do not arrive in the allotted time will forfeit their participation in the winner selection process for that drawing timeframe. Two (2) authorized representatives of the promotional event will mark the expired drawing entry “no-show” or “ineligible winner” with time, signature, and Gaming License number on the drawing entry. The Winners Log shall also be marked as “no-show” or “ineligible winner” with time, signature, and Gaming License number of an authorized representative of the promotional event.
7. All drawing promotions shall have a 30-minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
8. Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize (i.e. driver’s license, government-issued photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport: Federal Regulations prohibit the copying or scanning of military or military dependent identification cards). Winners must also show their ACE Club Card to claim a prize.
9. Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winner’s Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (as applicable). The Winners Log and Winner’s Release Form give Agua Caliente Casinos and its agencies the rights to use the winner’s name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release holds Agua Caliente Casinos, the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
10. The Winner’s Release Form will include space for two (2) employee signatures: One (1) authorized representative of the promotional event and one (1) additional signature of an authorized representative of the promotional event for verification. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a social security number and/or W-9 Form (if applicable) prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls.
11. For each winner selected, an authorized representative of the promotional event will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date and time of the promotion, winner’s name, winner’s ACE Club number and the award or prize won. The authorized representative of the promotional event shall sign the log with their name and Gaming License number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
1. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
2. Restricted players are not eligible to participate.
3. Must be an ACE Club member to participate.
4. Employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued Gaming license are not eligible to participate (except for poker).
5. ACE Club members are required to earn 45 slot points to participate in the slot pull promotion.
6. Every $10 dollars played on slot machines equals 3 slot points. Every $20 dollars played on video poker machines equals 3 slot points. Rated table game play and poker players do not qualify for slot points. Slot points must be earned through slots or video poker only.
7. Players will be verified at the promotional registration table by presenting their ACE Club Card and valid photo ID to an authorized representative of the promotional event. Once the required slot point total is verified, the player will receive a “Purchase Ticket” in the value of the maximum bet for three (3) slot pulls. (see Slot Pull Structure). “Purchase Tickets” valid at ACCPS on the respective promotional date only.
8. Players will then be brought over to an available slot machine within the promotion by an authorized representative. The player will insert their “Purchase Ticket” into the slot machine. An authorized representative shall confirm the correct bet settings, as outlined in Slot Pull Structure.
9. Players must use the “Purchase Ticket” and place the required maximum bet, per each free slot pull, during the promotional period. Upon completion of the free slot pulls, players will be instructed to “cash out” any available winnings. The winnings will print from the slot machine onto an “EZ-pay Ticket”.
10. Players may claim all winnings earned from the three (3) free slot pulls during the promotional period.
11. Players must use their three (3) slot pulls during the slot pull promotion on the slot pull promotion machines for that promotional week.
12. All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Guest Disputes Internal Controls.
13. The promotion will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of Internal Controls, policies, and procedures.
14. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
15. The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
16. Direct marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing offer and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate.
17. Agua Caliente Casinos, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
18. Agua Caliente Casinos must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1- 800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within each Casino.
19. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
20. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission (hereinafter referred to as ACGC) retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.