Cathedral City Eat & Play
NOVEMBER 22, 2021 – OCTOBER 14, 2022
CAFE ONE ELEVEN AND 360 SPORTS
EXCLUSIVELY AT AGUA CALIENTE CATHEDRAL CITY
- Purchase $25 – $49, RECEIVE $25 FREE PLAY
- Purchase $50 – $99, RECEIVE $50 FREE PLAY
- Purchase $100 or more, RECEIVE $100 FREE PLAY
Based on pre-tax total of transaction. Excludes alcoholic beverage purchases. Maximum of $100 Free Play per guest, per day.
Eat and Play Free Play Offer : Café One Eleven & 360 Sports
Agua Caliente Casino – Cathedral City
November 22, 2021 – October 14, 2022
Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City (known as “ACCC” in the Promotion Rules) will offer new ACE Club Members the opportunity to purchase food and/or non-alcoholic beverages at either Café One Eleven or 360 Sports and receive a Free Play Offer. Free Play offers will be based on the total pre-tax amount purchased, excluding alcohol. Guests will be notified of this offer via Websites, Property Signage, and/or Social Media.
Offer amounts are as follows:
- For purchases of $25 – $49 of food and/or non-alcoholic beverages at the ACCC Café One Eleven or 360 Sports, the guest will receive one (1) voucher offer for $25 in Free Play.
- For purchases of $50 – $99 of food and/or non-alcoholic beverages at the ACCC Café One Eleven or 360 Sports, the guest will receive one (1) voucher offer $50 in Free Play.
- For purchases of $100 or more of food and/or non-alcoholic beverages at the ACCC Café One Eleven or 360 Sports, the guest will receive one (1) voucher offer $100 in Free Play.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
At either Café One Eleven or 360 Sports, upon tendering their check, ACE Players Club Members will be given a voucher for the appropriate value of Free Play, based on the total amount of their check.
This offer is valid as follows:
- One voucher for $25 in Free Play will be issued to a guest for purchases of $25 – $49 in food and/or non-alcoholic beverage purchases at either Café One Eleven or 360 Sports.
- One voucher for $50 in Free Play will be issued to a guest for purchases of $50 – $99 in food and/or non-alcoholic beverage purchases at either Café One Eleven or 360 Sports.
- One voucher for $100 in Free Play will be issued to a guest for purchases of $100 or more in food and/or non-alcoholic beverage purchases at either Café One Eleven or 360 Sports.
- Limited to one voucher offer per transaction.
- Only valid on purchases made with Cash, Credit or Debit cards, or Check. Points and Comps are not eligible forms of tender for this promotion. Guest must present payment in the form of Cash or Credit Cards for their transaction to qualify.
- Vouchers issued at either Café One Eleven or 360 Sports are redeemable at the ACE Club at Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City each day during the following hours:
- Sunday – Thursday: 8:00AM – 12:00AM
- Friday – Saturday: 8:00AM – 1:00AM
- This offer will be available at the following locations and times, during the promotional period, excluding major Holidays:
- Café One Eleven:
- Sunday – Thursday: 9:00AM – 9:00PM
- Friday – Saturday: 9:00AM – 10:00PM
- 360 Sports Bar:
- Sunday – Thursday: 11:00AM – 11:00PM
- Friday – Saturday: 11:00AM – 1:00AM
- Café One Eleven:
- Transactions cannot be combined in order to receive offer.
- Voucher is redeemable at the ACE Player’s Club. Guests must be or become an ACE Club member to redeem offer.
- Free Play offer valid 24 hours from date/time of redemption at ACE Club.
- Each voucher will include an area for Café One Eleven or 360 Sports Team Member to record the following information:
- Date of issuance
- Guest’s Full Name
- Transaction number
THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY:
- Must be a new ACE Club member to redeem Free Play offer.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and have valid photo ID to redeem offer.
- Eligible payment types are cash, credit or debit card and check.
- Free Play will be valid 24 hours from redemption.
- Guests may only redeem the offer one time per day per ACE Club member throughout the promotion period.
- Full or partial casino comps, room charges, points, resort credits and payments with gift cards are excluded from this offer.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Agua Caliente Casinos is not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
- Agua Caliente Casinos is not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- All promotions/notifications will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- When applicable, employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued Gaming license are not eligible to participate (except for Poker).
- The Casino will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located throughout the casino floor.
- Facsimiles or reproductions of offers will not be accepted; any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
- Agua Caliente Casinos, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from this promotion.
- A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website. The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.