Boost Your Bonus
Mondays 10 AM – 10 PM
Earn up to $400 in FREE PLAY
Qualified players can redeem slot points for exclusive Free Play offers!
One Free Play offer per player per day.
Cathedral City| Palm Springs| Rancho Mirage
Boost Your Bonus Kiosk Offer
Agua Caliente Casinos
May 16th, 2022 – May 15th, 2023
Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage, Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs & Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City, (referred to as ACCRM, ACCPS & ACCCC respectively in the promotion rules), otherwise known as Agua Caliente Casinos, will invite ACE Player’s Club members to participate in the “Boost Your Bonus Kiosk Offer” by earning slot points and then redeem them for a Free Play Offer at the ACE Player’s Club kiosk.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Qualified ACE Player’s Club members will earn slot points and shall receive Free Play offer opportunities from the ACE Player’s Club Kiosks based on those earned slot points. Once slot points are earned, ACE Player’s Club members must swipe their ACE Player’s Club card at any kiosk to initiate the Free Play offer redemption process. (Free Play offer opportunities are based on the corresponding slot point requirements listed below). Qualified ACE Player’s Club members may only redeem one (1) Free Play offer per each promotional day. Slot points can be earned at any Agua Caliente Casino based on the below slot point earning requirements.
|Slot point earning requirements are as follows: Free Play Offer Amount||Slot Point Requirement|
- Free Play offers may be used and redeemed at the property of the players choosing.
- o Players have the opportunity to redeem their Free Play offer at any one of the three casinos, as
1. For the offer listed above, ACE Player’s Club members are limited to one (1) kiosk swipe per ACE Player’s Club member each promotional day. Must redeem offer during the time frames listed above, on the dates of issuance. ACE Player’s Club members have the option to redeem one (1) Free Play offer per promotional day.
2. Must be at least 21 years of age or older to participate.
3. Must be an ACE Player’s Club member.
4. Restricted players are not eligible to participate.
5. When applicable, employees of the Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued Gaming license are not eligible to participate (except for Poker).
6. Ace, Edge and Elite cards are the property of ACBCI. Use of these cards constitutes acceptance of the Rules of the ACE Player’s Club and will also be advertised within the ACE Player’s Club brochures.
7. Management reserves the right to black out holiday or special event periods. Black-out periods will be clearly stated on the Direct Marketing offers.
8. Direct Marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the Direct Marketing offer and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate.
9. Facsimiles or reproductions of Direct Marketing offers will not be accepted; any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
10. Agua Caliente Casinos, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from redemption of these offers.
11. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
12. The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing
offers. This includes but is not limited to counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
13. All guest disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
14. All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of Internal Controls, Policies, and Procedures.
15. Agua Caliente Casinos must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within each casino.
- 16. Free Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below: a. $1 – $100 – Expires 24 hours
- b. $101 – $1,500 – Expires in 30 Days
c. $1,501 – $5,000 – Expires in 60 Days
d. $5,001 – $19,999 – Expires in 90 days
17. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
18. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission (hereinafter referred to as ACGC) retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
Compliance Manager. A copy of the “Revised” promotion including the revision and/or cancellation notification with all signatures will immediately be forwarded to the ACGC Compliance Department for ACGC approval.
19. All offers must be tracked manually by a system generated coupon in the Patron Management system at the ACE Player’s Club.
20. All Free Play prizes must be loaded manually or by a system generated coupon in the Patron Management system at the Player’s Club Booth or Special Events table. An ACE Player’s Club Representative or above shall redeem Free Play per the submission Internal Rules and Complimentary Matrix.
21. Coupon Codes will be utilized to track any prize issued to an ACE Player’s Club member. All coupon codes have specified dates for which they can be utilized, and applied to an ACE Player’s Club member’s account. Redemption reports will show the date and time for which a coupon code was utilized, during the date limitations of that coupon code. These reports are available to ACGC upon request.
22. In the event a promotional award variance is identified, the on-site ACGC Regulatory Department will be immediately notified.
23. Agua Caliente Casinos will hold the “Boost Your Bonus” promotion each month depending on business needs.