Exclusively for ACE Club members 50+
Beginning in January
THE CASH ADVANTAGE
Three days to Play, Win and Dine!
Rancho Mirage | Tuesdays
Palm Springs | Wednesdays
Cathedral City | Thursdays
ACTIVE ACES KIOSK GAME | 11 AM – 4:30 PM
›› Win up to $1,000 FREE PLAY beginning at 11 AM!
›› Members can play and earn 6,000+ Slot Points on their ACE Club Cards.
›› Members must earn their qualifying Slot Points at the property that the Kiosk Free Play Offer and Drawings will be taking place.
›› Plus, earn an entry into the Bonus Free Play Drawings when you redeem your Kiosk Free Play Offer (maximum of 6 entries per day).
BONUS FREE PLAY DRAWINGS & ADVANTAGE GAME | 1 PM – 4 PM
›› Members are eligible to enter the Bonus Free Play Drawings after earning a Free Play Offer from the Kiosk Game.
›› Two winners every 30 minutes will receive $50 FREE PLAY!
›› Plus, winners present before the final drawing at 4:30 PM will have a chance to multiply their prize by participating in the Bonus Free Play Advantage Game!
$1,000 CASH ADVANTAGE DRAWING | 4:30 PM
›› One winner will be selected to win $1,000 CASH!
›› Members are eligible for this drawing if they participate in the Bonus Free Play Drawings Offer.
›› Winner is not required to be present, but must claim their prize before 10 PM on the day of the promotion.
PLUS, NEW AND EXCITING RETAIL & DINING OFFERS!
Dining, Drink & Retail Offers | Agua Caliente Casinos
›› $10 Active ACE Advantage Meal from 360 Sports*
›› $5 House Wine
›› $5 Lucky Blonde
›› $10 Signature Cocktails
›› Receive 50% off one item of up to $30 at Essentials Gift Shop
HOW DO I EARN MY OFFERS?
• Play your favorite slot machines with your ACE Club card on the promotional day beginning at 11 AM.
• As you play, your earned points are automatically added to your card.
• Once you’ve earned 50, 200, 500, 1,000, 2,500, and 6,000 Slot Points, head to the Kiosk located near ACE Club to play the Active ACES Kiosk Game up to six (6) times for Free Play Prizes.
• Your Kiosk Free Play Offer earns you an entry into the Bonus Free Play Drawings and the $1,000 Cash Advantage Drawing! If you are present before the final drawing at 4:30 PM, you may also be eligible to play the Bonus Free Play Advantage Game.
HOW DO I EARN SLOT POINTS?
• Insert your ACE Club card before playing to earn and track your slot points.
• Slot points can be earned while playing at any slot machine.
• Slot points count toward promotions, as well as dining, hotel, and retail purchases.
• Not an ACE Club member? Sign up
*Meal offerings could differ per promotional month and by location.
The Cash Advantage
Agua Caliente Casinos
January 3, 2023 – December 21, 2023
Each promotional week, Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage, Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs and Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City, (referred to as ACCRM, ACCPS & ACCCC in the promotion rules), otherwise known as Agua Caliente Casinos, will offer Active ACES members the opportunity to receive Free Play offers, win cash prizes, and enjoy various dining and retail offers, during this tri-property promotion. Active ACES members are any members of the ACE Club aged 50 years or older. Patrons will be notified of the promotion via property advertisements and direct marketing offers.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
ACE Club members aged 50 years or older can take advantage of the below offers each promotional day, from January 3, 2023 – December 21, 2023 (Excluding Thursday, November 23, 2023). Each Agua Caliente Casino will host the Active ACES promotion on their own respective day of the week. On each promotional day, the Active ACES promotion will be offered from 11:00am – 4:30pm.
· Tuesdays – Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage
· Wednesdays – Agua Caliente Casino Palm Springs
· Thursdays – Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City
Dining & Drink Specials: Available from 11:00am – 4:30pm for each Casino’s respective promotional day:
· Casino wide Drink Specials
· The 360 Sports Bar at each Casino will offer a special Active ACES Advantage Meal at a special low price of $10.
· Retail offer available for pickup at the ACE Club from 11:00am – 4:30pm on each Casino’s respective promotional day:
o Active ACES members are eligible to receive 50% off one (1) item of their choice up to a retail value of $30-USD at the Gift Shop. Excludes alcohol and tobacco.
Kiosk Free Play Offer:
· Active ACES members can earn slot points while using their ACE Club Cards in qualifying slot machines for an opportunity to play the Active ACES Kiosk Game (see Tiers & Slot Point earning requirements listed below). Members are eligible to participate up to six (6) times each promotional day, for free play prizes. Each time an Active ACES member reaches a slot point threshold, they can go to the promotional kiosks located at each ACE Club to play the kiosk game.
· Slot point earning shall begin at 5:00am each promotional day and will end at 4:29pm each promotional day.
· Slot points must be earned at the casino property that is hosting Active Aces during the aforementioned promotional dates to participate.
Tiers & Slot Point earning requirements are as follows:
o Tier 1: Earn 50 Slot Points
o Tier 2: Earn 200 Slot Points
o Tier 3: Earn 500 Slot Points
o Tier 4: Earn 1,000 Slot Points
o Tier 5: Earn 2,500 Slot Points
o Tier 6: Earn 6,000+ Slot Points
|Tier 1: 50 SLOT POINTS||Tier 2: 200 SLOT POINTS||Tier 3: 500 SLOT POINTS|
|980||$5||Free Play||$10||Free Play||$20||Free Play|
|18||$10||Free Play||$15||Free Play||$35||Free Play|
|2||$25||Free Play||$50||Free Play||$75||Free Play|
|Tier 4: 1000 SLOT POINTS||Tier 5: 2500 SLOT POINTS||Tier 6: 6000+ SLOT POINTS|
|980||$40||Free Play||$75||Free Play||$100||Free Play|
|18||$60||Free Play||$125||Free Play||$250||Free Play|
|2||$100||Free Play||$500||Free Play||$1,000||Free Play|
Bonus Free Play Drawings & Bonus Free Play Advantage Game Experience:
· Active ACES members that earn a Free Play offer from the Active ACES Kiosk Game shall receive one (1) drawing entry into the Bonus Free Play Drawings to win up to $400 Free Play. Drawing entries shall be completed by and placed in the promotional drawing barrel, located inside of the ACE Club, by an authorized team member. Limit one (1) drawing entry per earned kiosk Free Play offer (maximum of six (6) drawing entries per person, per promotional day, please see Drawing and Drawing Entry Rules). Drawings shall be conducted and winners announced from the ACE Club each promotional day per the following schedule:
|Time||Base Prize*||Type||Quantity of Winners|
· Winners are not required to be present to win. Winners will have until 10:00pm on the drawing day to claim their prize from the ACE Club.
· Each Bonus Free Play Drawing winner will receive a base prize award of $50 in Free Play and the opportunity to increase their prize amount by participating in the Bonus Free Play Advantage Game Experience.
· Winners who were not present at the time their name was announced shall have until 4:30pm on the drawing day to participate in the Bonus Free Play Advantage Game Experience.
· Bonus Free Play Advantage Game Experience:
o The Bonus Free Play Advantage Game Experience shall be conducted as follows:
§ Winners who choose to participate in the Bonus Free Play Advantage Game Experience shall be presented a game board displaying 20 cards.
§ The inventory of cards is as follows:
|# of Cards||Free Play Prize||Total|
§ One by one, the winner will select cards to be revealed, each card shall have an associated Free Play Prize or be marked with an “X”.
§ Once the winner uncovers 3 “X” cards, the game will end and the total of the Free Play Prizes revealed prior to uncovering the third “X” will be added up and awarded to the Winner.
§ If the winner uncovers less than $50 in Free Play by the time they uncover the third “X”, their prize will default to the base $50 in Free Play.
$1,000 Cash Advantage Drawing:
At 4:30pm, one (1) winner will be drawn from the drawing barrel (same drawing barrel used in the Free Play Bonus Drawings), and awarded$1000 in Cash. The $1,000 Cash Advantage Drawing winner is not required to be present to win, but must claim their prize by 10:00pm on the day of the promotion.
· Kiosk Free Play Offer = $11,550 Free Play combined each promotional week between the three (3) Casino properties (based on estimate of outcomes).
· Bonus Free Play Game Experience Drawings = $8,400 Free Play Combined each promotional week between the three (3) Casino properties (based on estimate of outcomes).
· Cash Drawings = $3,000 Cash combined each promotional week between the three (3) Casino properties.
· Total Combined Estimated Promotional Prizes 51 weeks (except for Cathedral City which would be 50 weeks) = $1,147,500 Cash & Free Play.
§ Active ACES members may only win up to a maximum of two (2) times per promotional day per property. Once during the Free Play Bonus Drawings held from 1:00pm to 4:00pm and once during the 4:30pm $1,000 Cash Advantage Drawing.
§ Drawings will be conducted from the ACE Club at each Casino property.
§ Winners will have until 10:00pm to claim their Free Play and/or Cash Prize from the ACE Club.
DRAWING AND DRAWING ENTRY RULES
1. All drawing promotions shall have a 30-minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
2. For the duration of the event, the drawing barrel will be located in the ACE Club at each property under ACGC Surveillance camera coverage. An authorized representative of the promotional event will complete one (1) drawing entry for each qualified Active ACES member. Once the drawing entry is completed, the representative will take the physical drawing entry and deposit it into the drawing barrel.
3. For each Kiosk Free Play Offer an Active ACES member receives (maximum of six (6) per promotional day), the player will visit the ACE Club, where the Kiosk Free Play amount will be verified by a Marketing Representative (or above), and a system generated voucher will be generated as an entry into the Bonus Free Play and $1,000 Cash Advantage Drawings. This system generated voucher will list the Active ACES member’s name, ACE Club account number, date, and a space for the issuing authorized team member to sign with name and gaming license number. This system generated voucher will act as the Active ACES member’s drawing entry for the Bonus Free Play and $1,000 Cash Advantage Drawings, and will be deposited into the drawing barrel once the Active ACES member has been issued their Free Play offer. The voucher will be deposited into the drawing barrel by an authorized team member.
4. The drawing barrel will close at each drawing time. One (1) authorized representative of the promotional event will draw two (2) drawing entries from the drawing barrel for each drawing time during the Bonus Free Play Drawings from 1:00pm through 4:00pm. Additional drawing entries will be accepted between each drawing from the end of the drawing until the time of the next drawing on that same promotional day only. At 4:30pm, at least one (1) authorized representative of the promotional event will draw one (1) drawing entry from the drawing barrel for the $1,000 Cash Advantage Drawing.
5. For the Bonus Free Play Drawings, winners are not required to be present to win. However, if they are present before the final 4:30pm $1,000 Cash Advantage Drawing, they shall receive an opportunity to increase their Free Play prize. More details can be found above in the “Bonus Free Play Drawings & Bonus Free Play Advantage Game Experience” section.
6. In the event that one of the winners is not present at the time of any drawing announcement, they will have until 10:00pm on the same promotional day to claim their prize by checking the Winners Log located at each property’s ACE Club. If winners do not claim their prize within the allotted time frame, the prize will be forfeited. In the event of any forfeited prizes, there will be no replacement winner selected for that prize.
7. All drawing promotions shall include the use of a Winners Log, which will contain a list of all winners, including the winner’s name, winner’s signature for receipt of the prize or award, ACE Club number if applicable, date, and time drawn. An authorized representative will sign with name and gaming license number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
8. Active ACES members may only win up to a maximum of two (2) times per promotional day per property. Once during the Free Play Bonus Drawings held from 1:00pm to 4:00pm and once during the 4:30pm $1,000 Cash Advantage Drawing.
1. Must be an ACE Club member aged 50 years or older to qualify as an Active ACES member and participate.
2. Restricted patrons are not eligible for all promotions/events.
3. Employees of Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
4. Active ACES members have the option to redeem one (1) retail offer per promotional day. Active ACES must redeem offer from 11am – 4:30pm, on the dates of issuance.
5. Active ACES members may only redeem a max of six (6) Kiosk Free Play Offers each promotional day during the promotional period. In order to receive a Kiosk Free Play Offer, players must earn the required number of slot points, per Tier Level, beginning at 5:00am through 4:29pm each promotional day by playing on any variety of slot machines with their ACE Club Card at the respective Casino for which the promotion is being held.
6. Every $10 dollars played on slot machines equals three (3) slot points. Every $20 dollars played on video poker machines equals three (3) slot points. Rated table game play and live poker table play do not qualify for entry. Slot points must be earned through slots or video poker only.
7. Kiosk Free Play offers are limited in quantity at each property. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer from Agua Caliente Casinos, including direct marketing offers. In the event that the Kiosk Free Play offer inventory is depleted at one (1) or more properties, there will be no consolation offered.
8. Cash winners will be offered an equal amount of Free Play in lieu of cash prize.
9. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information.
10. The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
11. Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winner’s Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winner’s Release Form gives Agua Caliente Casinos and its agencies the rights to use the winner’s name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds Agua Caliente Casinos, the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
12. The Winner’s Release Form will include space for two (2) employee signatures: One (1) authorized representative of the promotional event, and one (1) additional signature for verification, completed by an authorized representative of the promotional event. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a social security number and/or W-9 Form (if applicable) prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls.
13. For each award or prize won, an authorized representative of the promotional event will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date and time of the promotion, winner’s name, winner’s ACE Club number and the award or prize won. The representative will sign the log with name and gaming license number. The Winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
14. Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize, (i.e. driver’s license, government-issued photo id card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal id, military id or passport: federal regulations prohibit the copying or scanning of military or military dependent identification cards). Winners must also show their ACE Club Card to claim a prize.
15. All patron disputes related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with the ACBCI Guest Disputes Internal Controls.
16. All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI systems of internal controls, policies, and procedures.
17. Agua Caliente Casinos must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within each Casino.
18. A copy of the promotion rules must be displayed or made readily available to patron upon request during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website(s). The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.
19. Free Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
a. $1 – $100 – Expires 24 hours
b. $101 – $1,500 – Expires 30 days
c. $1,501 – $5,000 – Expires in 60 days
20. The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.