$25K WEDDING GIVEAWAY
Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City is celebrating our One Year Anniversary by giving away a $25,000 wedding to remember! The winning couple will have their journey from winning to wedding covered as the details of their special day are planned over the upcoming months. Here is what you need to know:
Contest Dates – Extended due to popular demand!
► Contest Entry*: October 13 through November 8, 2021
► Finalist Selection Period: November 9 – 10
► Audience Voting Period: November 11 – 16
► Winner Notification: November 17, 2021
► Winner Announcement to the Public: November 24, 2021
► Wedding Event: April 2, 2022
*Dates subject to change.
Eligible contestants are current and prospective ACE Club members.
The $25,000 Wedding Prize Package hosted in Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City, Agave Caliente Terraza includes:
► The bridal parties will have one Bachelor and one Bachelorette party at their choice of any of the
Agua Caliente Casinos properties, each valued at $800 inclusive of service fees.
► Enjoy a Café One Eleven Rehearsal Dinner prior to the wedding, valued up to $3,000 inclusive of service fees.
► The Wedding Ceremony and Reception will be hosted in Agave Caliente Terraza for a five (5) hour period.
► During the wedding reception, food, non-alcoholic beverages and champagne will be provided to
accommodate up to 125 guests and in addition:
· Following the ceremony and prior to the reception, appetizers will be available via trays rotating for a 30-minute duration.
· After the ceremony, guests can enjoy select non-alcoholic beverages during cocktail hour and dinner reception.
· For all wedding guests 21 years or older, champagne will be provided for the champagne toast.
· Three-course plated meal.
· Bartending, waitstaff, set-up, and clean-up services for the ceremony and reception are included.
This also includes gratuity (alcoholic beverages, with the exception of the Champagne Toast,
will be available on a non-hosted cash basis).
· Tables, linens, and chairs are included.
· Optional, staging, and podium for the ceremony.
► Additionally, for the winners:
· $400 credit towards the final cost of the wedding cake.
· Four (4) hours of photography
· One (1) hour Bachelorette Party
· One (1) hour Bachelor Party
· Two (hours) Wedding Ceremony and reception
$25,000 Wedding Giveaway
Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City
October 13, 2021 – April 2, 2022
Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City (Otherwise referred to as ACCC in the promotional rules) will partner with NBC Palm Springs to award one lucky couple with a $25,000 Wedding Package, which includes hosting a wedding in the Agave Caliente Terraza at ACCC. Guests will be notified via Property Website, Social Media, Broadcast Messaging through Media Partner NBC Palm Springs.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Current and prospective ACE Players Club members will have the opportunity to enter to win a prize package valued at $25,000, to include a wedding held in ACCC’s Agave Caliente Terraza Venue. The Prize Package will include the following:
- One Bachelor Party and one Bachelorette Party at one of the Agua Caliente Casinos properties, each valued at $800 inclusive of service fees.
- Rehearsal Dinner hosted in Café One Eleven prior to the wedding, valued up to $3,000 inclusive of service fees.
- Up to (five) hour use of the Agave Caliente Terraza venue for hosting the Wedding Ceremony & Reception
- Food & Non-Alcoholic Beverage, and Champagne during the Wedding Reception, to accommodate up to 125 total guests, to include:
- Tray-Passed Appetizers for 30 minutes, following the ceremony and before the reception.
- Select Non-Alcoholic Beverages for guests during cocktail hour after wedding ceremony, as well as during the Dinner Reception.
- Champagne for the Champagne Toast during the Reception for all wedding guests 21 years or older.
- 3-course plated meal for Reception.
- Bartending services, waiter/waitress services, setup services and clean-up services for the wedding ceremony and reception, including gratuity (alcoholic beverages, with the exception of the Champagne Toast, will be available on a non-hosted cash basis).
- Standard tables, linens, and banquets chair
- Staging and podium (optional)
- $400 credit towards the final cost of the cake.
- (4) hours of photography
- (1) hour – Bachelorette Party
- (1) hour – Bachelor Party
- (2) hours – Wedding Ceremony and Receoption
Any additional expenses other than what is outlined above will be the responsibility of the winners.
Both the entrant and his/her fiancé (“Fiancé”) must meet all of the eligibility requirements outlined below. The entrant and his/her Fiancé must be willing and available to participate with staff from Agua Caliente Casinos, NBC Palm Springs and prize providers, in certain pre-wedding activities and to hold a wedding incorporating the elements outlined below on the dates set forth below.
- Contest is open to legal U.S. residents who:
- Reside in the Greater Coachella Valley, zip codes include:
- Beaumont 92223, 92583
- Banning 92220
- Cabazon 92230, 92282
- Morongo Valley 92256
- Yucca Valley 92254, 92286
- Joshua Tree 92252
- 29 Palms 92277, 92278
- Desert Hot Springs 92240, 92241
- Palm Springs 92262, 92264
- Cathedral City 92234
- Rancho Mirage 92270
- Thousand Palms 92276
- Palm Desert 92260, 92211
- Indian Wells 92210
- La Quinta 92253
- Indio 92203, 92201
- Coachella 92236
- Thermal 92274
- Mecca 92254
- Are 21 years of age or older as date of entry
- Are Engaged (as of October 13, 2021)
- Are not currently married and are planning a wedding or commitment ceremony within 6 months of the close of the Contest Period.
- Reside in the Greater Coachella Valley, zip codes include:
- The entrant and his/her Fiancé
- Must hold a valid U.S. passport,
- Be of good moral character
- Have never been convicted of a crime of any nature (other than misdemeanor moving violations), and must have nothing in his or her background that would be an embarrassment to Agua Caliente Casinos and associatedpromotion partners as determined in its sole discretion.
- Agua Caliente Casinos and associatedpromotion partners will have the sole discretion to make all eligibility decisions.
- The entrant and his/her Fiancé must also be willing to authorize, undergo, and cooperate with a background check if requested by Agua Caliente Casinos and associatedpromotion partners.
- Employees of Agua Caliente Casinos and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate. Employees of the other media companies (including radio and television). And such employees’ immediate family (defined, as spouse, parents, children, and siblings) or household members are not eligible to enter or win the Contest.
- Contest Entry Period: Begins as 12:00:01 a.m. PT on October 13, 2021, and ends at 11:59pm PT on October 31, 2021* (the “Contest Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- Finalist Selection Period: November 1 – 5*
- Audience Voting Period: November 6 – 14*
- Winner Notification: November 17, 2021*
- Winner Announcement to the Public: November 24, 2021*
- Wedding Event: April 2, 2022
*Dates subject to change – In the event that a minimum of 350 entrant submissions are not received during the initial “Contest Entry Period,” ACCC reserves the right to extend the Contest Entry Period to allow for more prospective entrants to enter the contest. If the Contest Entry Period is extended, the dates of the Finalist Selection Period, the Audience Voting Period, the Winner Notification, and the Winner Announcement to the Public, may be adjusted as well. If any of these Contest Dates are adjusted, the public will be notified of the updated dates via ACCC website.
How to Participate:
- Contest Entry Period:
- Guests may visit AguaCalienteCasinos.com to follow the instructions for completing the entry form. The entry process will be facilitated through NBC Palm Springs, utilizing the “Woobox” Contest Platform.
- All entries must be submitted according to the deadlines above, based on the eligibility criteria provided.
- Entrants must provide all information requested in the entry form, which includes: name, age, address, contact information, social media account URLs, Fiancé’s name, age and social media accounts, contact URL’s, a digital video consisting of a :30-:60 in English of the entrant and their Fiancé together, and detailing why they should win the Contest. No one may be depicted in the video other than the finalist and their Fiancé.
- Entrants must have a valid email account for entry to be eligible.
- Limited to one entry per person and email address for the Contest Period. Additional entries from the same person or email address will not be considered towards the Contest.
- Finalist Selection Period:
- From November 1 – 5, 2021, a judging panel composed of Agua Caliente Casinos staff, and/or other individuals as designated by Agua Caliente Casinos, will review and evaluate all entries.
- Entries will be based on the following criteria:
- Quality and compelling nature of Content
- Level of emotion shown in video
- Potential marketing and/or entertainment value of the entrant’s submission
- The pool of applicants will be narrowed down to a list of the Top 5 Finalistsfor the Contest. The Top 5 Finalists will advance on to the next stage of the Contest, in which they’ll participate in the “Audience Voting Period.”
- Audience Voting Period:
- From November 6 – 14, 2021, members of the public will have the opportunity to vote for the couple that they think should win the Wedding Package Giveaway.
- The voting process will be facilitated through NBC Palm Springs, utilizing the “Woobox” Contest Platform.
- Members of the public will be limited to placing one (1) vote per email address, per day, during the Voting Period from November 6 – 14, 2021.
- At the end of the Voting Period, Finalists will be ranked from 1st through 5thPlace winners.
- If there are any ties in the Top 5 rankings, a judging panel composed of Agua Caliente Casinos staff and/or other individuals as designated by Agua Caliente Casinos, will be the deciding vote of rank, utilizing the above criteria.
- Winner Notification:
- Starting on November 17, 2021, beginning with the 1st Place Winner, Agua Caliente Casinos will attempt to contact the winner by phone to notify him or her of their winning status. There will be two (2) reasonable attempts made to contact the winner within a 24 hour period. The winner will be required to present valid Photo ID, must be or become an ACE Players Club member, and complete applicable Winner’s Release Forms, within the designated time frame set forth by Agua Caliente Casinos.
- If the potential winner is not eligible, is not in compliance of the Official Rules, is not willing or able to participate in the Pre-Wedding or Wedding Activities required for the Wedding Prize, is unable to provide a valid Photo ID, does not respond within the required deadline, is not willing to participate in a background check, or fails to complete the necessary forms by the deadline set forth, that potential Winner will forfeit the prize. Similarly, the Fiancé of the Winner does not meet the requirements above, the Winner must forfeit the prize. In this scenario, the finalist who the next subsequent ranking will be named the Winner, time permitting.
- Winner Announcement to the Public:
- On November 24, 2021 at the Agave Caliente Terraza, an announcement will be made to the public via NBC Palm Springs The Morning Show Broadcasting/Websites/Social Media Platforms, and Agua Caliente Casinos Websites and Social Media platforms.
Pre-Wedding & Wedding Activities & Segments:
- The winner and his/her Fiancé must be available and willing to participate in the production of segments and appear on-air on NBC Palm Springs in connection with the Contest.
- All segment dates and details are subject to change at the discretion of Agua Caliente Casinos and/or NBC Palm Springs. Agua Caliente Casinos will attempt to accommodate Winner and his/her Fiancé’s schedule as reasonably requested.
- Must meet eligibility requirements listed above in order to participate.
- Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified. Agua Caliente Casinos will not be held responsible for online entries that are lost, late, deleted, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet, server or other online difficulties.
- Offers are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value. Prize substitution will not be allowed, except at the sole discretion of Agua Caliente Casinos. Agua Caliente Casinos reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Any unused prize elements will be forfeited.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct marketing offers.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winner’s Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winner’s Release Forms give approval to Ague Caliente Casinos and its agencies the rights to use the Winner’s name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds Agua Caliente Casinos and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- The Winners Release form will include space for two employee signatures: One Marketing or Player Development Representative, and one additional signature for verification, completed by a Marketing or Player Development Representative. Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- For each award or prize won, a Marketing and/or Player Development employee will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date and time of the promotion, winner’s name, winner’s ACE Players Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee’s signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued Photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their ACE Players Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for payment of all Federal State and Local taxes for all awards, when applicable, and must provide their Social Security number prior to the receipt of the award for reporting purposes.
- The Agua Caliente Casinos reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct marketing offers. This includes but is not limited to, counterfeiting or copying of drawing entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct marketing offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- Agua Caliente Casinos must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within Agua Caliente Casinos.
- Agua Caliente Casinos, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- Agua Caliente Casinos are not responsible for direct marketing offers that are lost, stolen, mis-delivered, and illegible or delivered untimely. Direct Marketing offers are valid only on the date/time shown on the direct marketing letter and are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value; no change given and may not be combined with any other discount or group rate. Facsimiles or reproductions of Direct Marketing offers will not be accepted, and any attempt to duplicate, alter, modify or change offer voids use.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- A copy of the promotion rules must be available for the public during the duration of the promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the Agua Caliente Casinos website. The Marketing Department will always have a copy of the rules during the promotion.